Finally, Xiaomi Nepal has launched another flagship phone in Nepal – the Mi 11x Pro. However, the Mi 11x Pro is the Rebrand Redmi K40 Pro that was launched in China earlier this year. Let’s have a look at the specs, features, official price, and availability of the Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro in Nepal.
Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro Overview:
Display and Design
The Mi 11X Pro sports a 6.67-inch E4 AMOLED panel with a Full HD+ resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. It has a 120Hz refresh rate and 360Hz touch sampling rate which makes the panel so smooth and responsive. The display supports HDR10+ contents has 1500nits of maximum brightness. Moreover, the punch hole cut out on the front house a 20MP front-facing camera.
The phone has a 7.8mm thickness and weighs 196g. It has a glass back design with a similar camera module to regular Mi 11X. The phone is available in three color options: Celestial Silver, Lunar White, and Cosmic Black.
Moving to the camera, the Mi 11X Pro is the first phone to feature Samsung’s 108MP HM2 camera sensor. It has a pixels size of 0.7μm and an aperture of f/1.8. This can also record 8k videos at 30fps and 4k videos up to 120fps. There is an 8MP ultrawide lens accompanied by a 5MP macro camera.
As we mentioned earlier, it has a 20MP selfie camera. Taking about the video quality, the phone can capture 8k@30fps, 4k@30/60, and 1080p@30/60/120/240/960fps from the rear camera while the front camera can only record 10802p@30fps and 720p@120fps.
Performance and Memory
The company has packed the Mi 11X Pro with the latest Snapdragon 888 chipset. It has eight Kryo 680 cores clocked up to 2.84 GHz with Adreno 660 as GPU. The phone is available in only one RAM option of 8GB of LPDR5x RAM coupled with 128GB or 256GB of UFS 3.1 based storage and 12GB.
The new cooling technology on the Mi 11X Pro uses a solid-liquid phase-change thermal pad. The company claims that thermal conductivity has improved by 100 percent as compared to old cooling technologies.
Battery and Other Specs
A 4520mAh battery fuels the device that supports 33W of fast charging. With MMT (Middle Middle Tab) technology, the charging efficiency has been improved.
Coming to connectivity, the phone supports dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, and NFC. It also has USB Type-C 0.0 port, stereo speakers, and an optical in-display fingerprint sensor.
Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro Specifications:
- Display: 6.67-inch AMOLED panel
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 Pixels
- Refresh Rate: 120Hz
- Touch Sampling Rate: 360Hz
- Glass Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 (5nm)
- GPU: Adreno 660
- RAM: 8GB LPDDR5
- Storage: 256GB UFS 3.1
- OS & UI: Android 11 with MIUI 12.0
- Rear Camera: Triple Cameras
- Primary: 108MP with f/1.75
- Ultrawide: 8MP with f/2.2, 1190 FOV
- Telemacro: 5MP with f/2.4
- Front Camera: 20MP with f/2.45
- Video : Resolutions:
- Rear: 8K@30fps, 4k@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240/960fps
- Front: 1080P@30fps, 720p@120fps
- Security: Optical In-display Fingerprint Sensor & Software based face-unlock
- Audio: Stereo Speakers
- Connectivity: 5G,dual band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, NFC, Infrared port, USB Type-C 2.0
- Battery: 4520mAh
- Wired: 33W, 100% in 52 minutes
- IP-Certification: Not Available
- Color: Celestial Silver, Lunar White, Cosmic Black
Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro Price in Nepal and Availability
The official price of the Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro in Nepal is NPR 64,999 for the 8/128GB model and NPR 67,999 for the 8/256GB variant. You will get one-year breakage insurance if you buy the Mi 11x Pro before 11th June 2021. It is available in all Xiaomi authorized retail stores all over Nepal.
|Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro||Price in Nepal (Official)|
- Best Consultancy in Nepal, Top Consultancy in Kathmandu - October 12, 2023
- Best Consultancy in Nepal for Australia (2023 Update) - October 12, 2023
- Best Consultancy in Nepal for Canada (2023) - October 12, 2023