Back in January, Xiaomi unveiled the Mi 11 in China. Now, the company has added three new devices to Mi 11 series: Mi 11 Pro, 11 Ultra, and 11 Lite 5G via an online launch event. Here in this post, we will have a look at the specs, features, expected price, and availability of the Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro in Nepal.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro Overview:
Display and Design
The Mi 11 Pro sports a 6.81-inch quad curved AMOLED panel with a 2K resolution of 1440 x 3200 pixels. It has a 120Hz refresh rate which makes the panel so smooth. The display supports up to 1B colors and HDR10+ contents. The company claims, it has 1500 nits of maximum brightness. Moreover, the front panel has a left-aligned punch-hole cutout which houses a 20MP selfie shooter.
The phone has a 9.5mm thickness and weighs 208g. It has a glass back design with a similar camera module to the regular Mi 11. It is IP-98 certified. The phone is available in three color options: Black, Green, and Purple.
Moving to the camera, the Mi 11 Pro is the first phone to feature Samsung’s 50MP GN2 camera sensor. It has a pixels size of 1.4μm and an aperture of f/2.0. It also supports Stagger HDR, ISO fusion, and OIS. This can also record 8k videos at 30fps and 4k videos up to 120fps.
There is a periscope lens that supports 5x optical zoom, up to 50x digital zoom, and OIS. In addition, you will get a 13MP ultrawide lens with a 123-degree field of view. As we mentioned earlier, it has a 20MP selfie camera.
Performance and Memory
The company has packed the Mi 11 Pro with the latest Snapdragon 888 chipset. It has a total of 8 cores which includes 1x 2.84GHz Kryo 680 & 3x 2.42GHz Kryo 680 & 4x 1.80GHz Kryo 680 cores. And it has Adreno 660 GPU. The phone is available in only one RAM option of 8GB of LPDR5x RAM coupled with 128GB or 256GB of UFS 3.1 based storage and 12GB.
The new cooling technology on the Mi 11 Pro uses a solid-liquid phase-change thermal pad. The company claims that thermal conductivity has improved by 100 percent as compared to old cooling technologies.
Battery and Other Specs
A 5000mAh battery fuels the device with Silicon Oxygen anode cells which makes the charging process faster. The phone supports up to 67W of both wired and wireless charging. According to the company, we can fully charge the phone in just 36 minutes using both 67W wired and a wireless charger. It also supports 10W of reverse wireless charging.
Coming to connectivity, the phone supports dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, and NFC. It also has USB Type-C 0.0 port.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro Specifications:
- Display: 6.81” AMOLED panel
- Resolution: 1440 x 2400 Pixels
- Refresh Rate: 120Hz
- Glass Protection: Gorilla Glass
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 (5nm)
- GPU: Adreno 660 / Mali –G78
- RAM: 8GB LPDDR5
- Storage: 256GB UFS 3.1
- OS & UI: Android 11 with MIUI 12.5
- Rear Camera: Triple Cameras
- Primary: 50MP with f/2.0, 1.4μm OIS
- Ultrawide: 13MP with f/2.2, 1230 FOV
- Periscope Telephoto: 8MP, 5x Optical Zoom, 50x Hybrid Zoom
- Front Camera: 20
- Video : Resolutions:
- Rear: 8K@30fps, 4k@30/60/120fps
- Front: 1080P@30fps, 720p@120fps
- Security: Optical IN-display Fingerprint Sensor & Software based face-unlock
- Audio: Stereo Speakers
- Connectivity: dual band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, NFC< Infrared port, USB Type-C 2.0
- Battery: 5000mAh
- Wired: 67W, 0-100% in 36 minutes (advertised)
- Wireless: 67W, 0-100% in 36 minutes (advertised)
- Reverse Wireless: 10W
- IP-Certification: IP-68 Certified up to 1.5m for 30 minutes of water
- Color: Black, Green, Purple
Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro Price in Nepal and Availability
The Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro will go on sale on April 2 with a price tag of CNY 4,999 for the 8/128GB and CNY 5,299 for the 8/256GB variants. The expected price of the Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro in Nepal is NPR 94,999 for the 8/128GB model.
|Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro||Price in China||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|8/128GB||CNY 4,999||NPR 94,999|
|8/256GB||CNY 5,299||NPR 99,999|
- Best Consultancy in Nepal, Top Consultancy in Kathmandu - October 12, 2023
- Best Consultancy in Nepal for Australia (2023 Update) - October 12, 2023
- Best Consultancy in Nepal for Canada (2023) - October 12, 2023