After Mi 11 and Mi 11x Pro, Xiaomi Nepal is bringing another device from Mi 11 series in Nepal – the Mi 11 Lite 5G (may be Mi 11 Lite 4G with SD 732G). The phone is the first smartphone to come with Snapdragon 780G. Here in this post, we will have a look at the specs, features, expected price, and availability of the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G in Nepal.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G Overview:
Display and Design
Here, the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G sports a 6.55-inch AMOLED panel with a Full HD+ resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. It has a 90Hz of refresh rate and 240Hz touch sampling rate. It is a regular flat display, unlike the Pro model. There is a left-aligned punch-hole cutout that houses a front-facing camera. The bezels are minimal but the chin is comparatively thicker.
The phone has 6.81mm of thickness which makes it the slimmest Mi phone in the market. It also weighs only 159g. The camera module is quite similar to the regular Mi 11. It is available in three color options: Citrus Yellow, Mint Green, and Truffle Black.
There is a triple camera setup on the back. The setup is led by a 64MP priamry sensor with an aperture of f/1.8 and PDAF. Unfortunately, it lacks OIS but Xiaomi has provided gyro-EIS. It is accompanied by a 8MP ultrawide lens and a 5MP macro camera.
On the front, it has a 20MP selfie shooter with an f/2.2 aperture. Taking about the video, the phone can record 4k@30fps and 1080p@30/60/120fps from the rear camera. However, we can only record 1080p@30/60fps and 720p@120fps from the selfie camera.
Performance and Memory
Moving on, the Mi 11 Lite 5G is powered by the brand new Snapdragon 780G 5G chipset. It has 1x 2.4GHz, 3x 2.2GHz, and 4x 1.90GHz Kryo 670 CPU and Adreno 642 GPU. Like SD888, it is also based on 5nm process technology. The handset runs on Android 11 with MIUI 12.0 on the top.
It is is available 8GB of LPDDR4x RAM and up to 256GB of UFS 2.2 based internal storage. You can also expand storage using a external microSD card but uses a SIM slot.
Battery and Connectivity
The phone has a decent 4250mAh battery that supports 33W of fast wired charging. As per connectivity, it supports 5G, (dual-band) Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, NFC, and USB Type-C 2.0.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G Specifications:
- Display: 6.55-inch AMOLED panel
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 Pixels
- Refresh Rate: 90Hz
- Touch Sampling Rate: 240Hz
- Glass Protection: Gorilla Glass 6
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 780G (5nm)
- GPU: Adreno 642
- RAM: 8GB LPDDR5
- Storage: 128/256GB UFS 3.1
- OS & UI: Android 11 with MIUI 12
- Rear Camera: Triple Cameras
- Primary: 64MP with f/1.8, 0.7μm
- Ultrawide: 8MP with f/2.2, 1190 FOV
- Macro: 5MP with f/2.4
- Front Camera: 20MP with f/2.2
- Video : Resolutions:
- Rear: 4k@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps
- Front: 1080p@30/60fps, 720p@120fps
- Security: Optical IN-display Fingerprint Sensor & Software based face-unlock
- Audio: Stereo Speakers
- Connectivity: dual band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, NFC, Infrared port, USB Type-C 2.0
- Battery: 4250mAh
- Wired: 33W
- IP-Certification: Not Available
- Color: Citrus Yellow, Mint Green, Truffle Black
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G Price in Nepal and Availability
The phone is available for pre-order in China with a price tag of CNY 2,299 for the 8/128GB model and CNY 2,599 for the 8/256GB model. The expected price of the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G in Nepal is NPR 44,999 for the 8/128GB variant.
|Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G||Price in China||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|8/128GB||CNY 2,299||NPR 44,999|
|8/256GB||CN 2,599||NPR 49,999|
- Best Consultancy in Nepal, Top Consultancy in Kathmandu - October 12, 2023
- Best Consultancy in Nepal for Australia (2023 Update) - October 12, 2023
- Best Consultancy in Nepal for Canada (2023) - October 12, 2023