If you remember, the Xiaomi Mi 11 was the first phone with Snapdragon 888 chipset. It was launched in China earlier this year. Now, the device is launched in Nepal. Let’s have a look at the specs, features, official price, and availability of the Xiaomi Mi 11 in Nepal.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Overview
Display and Design
Xiaomi Mi 11 comes with a big 6.81-inch DotDisplay with a WQHD+ resolution of 3200 x 1440 pixels resulting in a 20:9 aspect ratio. It is a curved AMOLED panel that supports 1B colors and HDR10+ contents. The display also has support for a 120Hz refresh rate and 480Hz touch sampling rate. It is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass Victus and has 1500nits of maximum brightness.
Upfront, there is a left-aligned tiny punch-hole cutout for the selfie camera. You get either an anti-glare frosted glass or a vegan leather finish on the back. The glass variant has an 8.1mm thickness and weighs around 196g while the leather variant has an 8.6mm thickness and weighs around 194g. It is available in three different color options: Horizon Blue, Cloud White, and Midnight Gray.
Moving on, Mi 11 flaunts a triple camera setup on the back. There is a 108MP primary camera with 0.8μm pixels and an aperture of f1.9. It comes with OIS (Optical Image Stabilization) and can record videos up to 8K resolution. It is followed by a 13MP ultra-wide lens with an aperture of f/2.4 and a 123-degree field of view.
The last lens is a 50mm telephoto-macro lens for macro photography. On the front, it has a 20MP selfie shooter that can record 1080p videos up to 60fps and 720p slow-motion at 120 frames per second.
- Also Read:
Performance, Memory & Software
The Mi 11 is powered by Snapdragon 888 5G chipset and it was the first android phone to feature this chipset. The chipset got 35% performance improvement and 20% more power efficiency over Snapdragon 865. For cooling, it has VC LiquidCool technology.
Users can choose between three different memory configurations: 8/128GB, 8/256GB, and 12/256GB. The RAM used here is LPDRR5x whereas the storage is UFS 3.1. However, only an 8/256GB variant is available in Nepal. Due to the improved chip, you can play high-end games in a maximum setting without any problem.
The handset runs on Android 11 with MIUI 12 skin on the top out of the box. Now, Xiaomi has started rolling the MIUI 12.5 update in Europe and hopefully we will be receiving the update soon in Nepal as well. The update improves gesture response and 20 times more rendering power.
Snapdragon 888 has an integrated 5G modem which means the phone supports 5G.
Rest of the Specs
The phone is fueled by a 4,600mAh battery that supports 55W fast wired charging via a Type-C port. If we go through the advertisement then the 55W charger can charge the phone from 0-100% in 45 minutes. It also supports 50W of fast wireless charging and 10W reverse charging.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Specifications
- Body: 164.3 x 74.6 x 8.1 mm (Glass) / 8.6 mm (Leather), 196 g (Glass) / 194 g (Leather)
- Display: 6.81-inch AMOLED panel, 1B colors, HDR10+, 100% DCI0P3, 1500 nits (max)
- Resolution: WQHD+ (3200*1440 Pixels)
- Refresh Rate: 120Hz
- Touch Sampling Rate: 480Hz
- Glass Protection: Gorilla Glass Victus
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G (5nm)
- CPU: Octa-core(1×2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 680)
- GPU: Adreno 660
- RAM: 8/12GB LPDDR5
- Storage: 128/256GBUFS 3.1
- OS & UI: Android 11, MIUI 12.5
- Rear Camera: Triple Cameras
- Primary: 108MP with f/1.9, OIS, 0.8μm
- Ultrawide: 13MP with f/2.4, 1230 FOV
- Macro: 5MP with f/2.4
- Front Camera: 20MP with f/2.2
- Video : Resolutions:
- Rear: 8K@24/30fps, 4k@30/60fps, 1080P@30/60/120/240fps
- Front: 1080@30/60fps, 720@120fps
- Audio: Stereo Speakers
- Security: Fingerprint (Optical Under Display) & Face Unlock (Software-Based)
- Connectivity: 5G, dual-band Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac/6, GPS, NFC, GPS, and Bluetooth 5.2, USB Type-C 2.0 port
- Battery: 4600mAh
- Wired: 55W, 0-100% in 45 minutes
- Wireless: 50W, 0-100% in 53 minutes
- Reverse Wireless: 10W
- IP-Certification: Not Available
- Color: Horizon Blue, Cloud White, Midnight Gray
Xiaomi Mi 11 Price in Nepal and Availability
The official price of the Xiaomi Mi 11 in Nepal is NPR 89,999 for the 8/256GB variant. You will get one-time breakage insurance for one year if you purchase before June 30. It will be available in all Xiaomi authorized retail stores shortly.
|Xiaomi Mi 11||Price in Nepal (Official)|
- Best Consultancy in Nepal, Top Consultancy in Kathmandu - October 12, 2023
- Best Consultancy in Nepal for Australia (2023 Update) - October 12, 2023
- Best Consultancy in Nepal for Canada (2023) - October 12, 2023