Oppo added a new member to the Reno 5 series. Recently, the company launched the latest Reno 5 A in Japan. It is a midrange 5G phone with Snapdragon 765G chipset and a 90Hz IPS LCD panel. Let’s have a look at the specs, features, expected price, and availability of the Oppo Reno 5 A in Nepal.
Oppo Reno 5 A Overview
Display and Design
Oppo Reno5 A sports a 6.5-inch IPS LCD panel with a 90Hz refresh rate and a 180Hz touch sampling rate. It has a Full HD+ resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels, resulting in a 20:9 aspect ratio. It supports 16.77 million colors and has coverage of 96% NTSC and 100% DCI-P3 color gamut. The display has a left-aligned punch-hole cutout that houses a front-facing camera.
The handset has an 8.2mm thickness and weighs around 182g. It has a plastic body with a rectangular camera module on the back. There is a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor that feels outdated in 2021. The device is offered in two color options: Ice Blue and Silver Black. Moreover, its body is IP68 water and dust resistant.
Camera and Performance
You get a quad-camera setup on the back led by a 64MP main sensor with an aperture of f/1.7. It is accompanied by an 8MP ultrawide lens and a pair of 2MP macro and depth cameras for macro and portrait shots. Upfront, there is a 16MP selfie shooter in the punch hole.
The phone is powered by Snapdragon 765G 5G chipset that offers an octa-core CPU with a clock speed up to 2.4Ghz and Adreno 620 GPU. It is coupled with 6GB LPDDR4x RAM and 128GB internal storage. You can expand the storage up to 1TB using a microSD card.
- Also Read:
Rest of the Specs
Fueling the phone is a 4000mAh battery that has support for 18W charging via a Type-C port. It runs on Android 11 with ColorOS 11 skin on the top. It features dual-band (2.4/5.1Ghz) Wi-Fi ac, GPS, Bluetooth 5.1, 3.5mm headphone jack, and NFC.
Oppo Reno 5 A Specifications:
- Body: 162 x 74.6 x 8.2 mm, 182g
- Display: 6.5-inch IPS LCD panel, 500 nits (max), 16.77 million colors, 100% NTSC / 100% DCI-P3 color gamut
- Resolution: 2400 x 1080 Pixels
- Refresh Rate: 90Hz
- Touch Sampling Rate: 180Hz
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G
- CPU: Octa-core (up to 2.4Ghz)
- GPU: Adreno 620
- RAM: 6GB LPDDR4x
- Storage: 128GB (Expandable)
- OS & UI: Android 11, ColorOS 11
- Rear Camera: Quad Cameras
- Primary: 64MP with f/1.7
- Ultrawide: 8MP with f/2.2, 1190 FOV
- Monochrome: 2MP with f/2.4
- Macro: 2MP with f/2.4
- Front Camera: 16MP with f/2.0
- Video : Resolutions:
- Front: [email protected]
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack, loudspeaker
- Security: Fingerprint (Rear-Mounted) & Face Unlock (Software-Based)
- Connectivity: 5G, dual-band (2.4/5.1Ghz) Wi-Fi ac, GPS, Bluetooth 5.1, 3.5mm headphone jack, NFC, Type-C 2.0 port
- Battery: 4000mAh
- Wired: 18W
- IP-Certification: IP-68 Certified for 1.5m for 30 minutes of water
- Color: Ice Blue, Silver Black
Oppo Reno 5 A Price in Nepal and Availability
Oppo hasn’t revealed the price and availability of the Oppo Reno5 A yet. We expect it to costs around ¥40,000 in Japan. If it launches here, we expect the Oppo Reno 5 A to launch in Nepal at a price of NPR 44,999.
|Oppo Reno 5 A||Price in Japan (Expected)||Price in Nepal (Expected)|