Samsung announced the Galaxy Z Fold 3 alongside the Z Flip 3, Galaxy Buds 2, Galaxy Watch 4 Classic, and Galaxy Watch 4 during their “Galaxy Unpacked” event. Here, the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 is the first folding phone to feature an under-display camera. Samsung Nepal has also started taking the pre-order of Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 in Nepal. Let’s have a closer look at the specifications, features, availability, and official price of the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 in Nepal.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 Overview:
Display and Design
Starting from the main display, Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 comes with a 7.5-inch Foldable Dynamic AMOLED 2X display. It has a Full HD+ resolution of 2208 x 1768 pixels and supports HDR10+ contents. Similarly, the phone has a 6.2-inch cover screen of HD+ (2268 x 832) resolution with Gorilla Glass Victus protection. Both displays have support for a 120Hz adaptive refresh rate.
Here, the cover display has a center-aligned punch-hole cutout while the main screen has an under-display camera. The improved main display is 80% more scratch resistance than its predecessor so Samsung has provided S-pen support with this device. Still, creases around the hinge parts are noticeable which we often see in foldable phones.
Samsung has used an Armor Aluminum frame on the hinge which is 10% more durable to protect the internal parts. Also, it is IPX8 water resistance which we are seeing for the first time in a folding phone. The pill-shaped camera module houses a triple camera setup and a LED flash. Further, it is available in three different color options: Phantom Black, Phantom Green, and Phantom Silver.
Moving on, you get a triple rear-facing camera on the back. The setup has a 12MP main sensor with an f/1.8 aperture, Dual Pixel PDAF, and OIS. It is accompanied by a 12MP ultrawide lens with an f/2.2 aperture and a 123-degree field of view. Completing the setup is another 12MP telephoto lens with OIS and 2x optical zoom.
On the cover display, there is a 10MP selfie snapper with an f/2.2 aperture. On the other hand, you get a 4MP front-facing camera placed under the display on the main screen.
- Also Read:
Performance and Memory
Powering the phone is a Snapdragon 888 chipset. It is a 5 nm-based chipset having an eight-core CPU with 2.84GHz of peak clock speed and Adreno 660 GPU. It comes with 12GB of LPDDR5x RAM paired with either 256GB or 512GB of UFS 3.1 based internal storage. Similarly, it runs on Android 11 with One UI 3.5 on top.
Rest of the Specs
The handset gets fuel from a 4400mAh battery that supports 25W wired charging. It also supports 11W wireless charging and 4.5W reverse wireless charging.
Furthermore, it features 5G, dual-band Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, NFC, Type-C 3.2 port, Stereo Speakers, and a Side-Mounted fingerprint sensor.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 Specifications:
- Unfolded: 158.2 x 128.1 x 6.4 mm
- Folded: 15.8 x 67.1x 14.4-16mm
- Weight: 271g
- Main: 7.6-inch Foldable Dynamic AMOLED 2X panel, HDR10+, 1200 nits (peak), FHD+
- Cover: 6.2-inch Dynamic AMOLED 2X panel, HD+
- Refresh Rate: 120Hz (Both Main & Cover)
- Glass Protection: Gorilla Glass Victus (Cover)
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G (5nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1x 2.85GHz kryo 680 & 3x 2.42Ghz Kryo 680 & 4x 1.8Ghz Kryo 680)
- GPU: Adreno 660
- RAM: 12GB LPDDR5
- Storage: 256/512GB UFS 3.1
- OS & UI: Android 11 with One UI 3.5
- Rear Camera: Triple Cameras
- Primary: 12MP with f/1.8, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS
- Ultrawide: 12MP with f/2.2, 123-degree FOV
- Telephoto: 12MP with f/2.4, PDAF, OIS, 2x Optical Zoom
- Front Camera: 4MP (on main screen) / 10MP (Cover display)
- Video : Resolutions
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack, Stereo Speakers
- Security: Fingerprint (Side-Mounted) & Face Unlock (Software-Based)
- Connectivity: 5G, dual-band Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, NFC, Type-C 3.2 port
- Battery: 4400mAh
- Wired: 25W
- Wireless: 11W
- Reverse Wireless: 4.5W
- IP-Certification: IPX8 water resistance
- Color: Phantom Black, Phantom Green, Phantom Silver
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 Price in Nepal and Availability
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold Z Price in Nepal is NPR 219,999 for the 12/256GB model and NPR 239,999 for the 12/512GB trim. You can pre-order the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 from Samsung’s authorized retail stores and authorized sellers all over Nepal.
|Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3||Price in Nepal (Official)|
Also, Samsung Nepal has announced some pre-booking gifts and offers as well with the purchase of Galaxy Z Fold 3. Here are the gifts and offers you get with pre-boking of Galaxy Z Fold 3 in Nepal.
- Free Flip Cover with “S Pen Fold Edition”
- One-time breakage insurance for 12 months for free
- Free Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro (NPR 25,299) or,
- Get Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Classic 42mm by adding NPR 25,000 or,
- Get Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Classic 46mm by adding NPR 27,000
- Also check the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 impression video from MKBHD