Xiaomi unveiled the Pad 5 series during the launch of Mi MIX 4 back in August. The Pad 5 series includes two devices: Pad 5 and Pad 5 Pro. Finally, Xiaomi Nepal has launched the Pad 5 in Nepal. In this post, we will have a look at the specifications, features, availability, and official price of the Xiaomi Pad 5 in Nepal.
Xioami Pad 5 Overview:
Display and Design
Xiaomi Pad 5 comes with an 11-inch IPS LCD screen with a WAHD+ resolution of 2560 x 1600 pixels. The panel supports up to 120Hz refresh rate and up to 240Hz touch sampling rate. It also supports HDR10 and Dolby Vision content.
Xiaomi Pad 5 has a similar design to the recently launched Apple iPad Pro M1 (2021). The device measures 254.69 x 166.25 x 6.85 mm and weighs around 511g. Further, you choose between black and white color options and there is also an additional Green color option.
The Xiaomi Pad 5 comes with a 13MP single rear-facing camera, and the Pro Wi-Fi model has an additional 5MP depth sensor. On the Pro 5G model, the primary sensor is upgraded to 50MP and the 5MP depth sensor remains the same.
Upfront, it has an 8MP selfie snapper. The phone can record 4K videos from the rear camera while the front camera can only record 1080p videos.
Performance, Memory, & UI
The vanilla Xiaomi Pad 5 is powered by Snapdragon 860 chipset while the pro model is powered by Snapdragon 870 chipset. So, if you are looking for a powerful Android tablet, you should be looking at the Mi Pad 5 series. However, they are not even closer to M1 powered iPad Pro.
Both devices come with 6GB of LPDDR5x RAM coupled with either 128GB or 256GB of UFS 3.1 based internal storage. Mi Pad 5 Pro got an additional 8/256GB model as well. They run on MIUI 12.5 which is specially designed for these tablets based on Android 11.
Rest of the Specs
The tablet has a big 8720mAh battery that supports 33W fast charging while the Pro model has a slightly smaller 8600mAh battery. Here, the Pro Model supports 67W fast charging while the vanilla model only supports 33W charging.
These tablets support an external keyboard and stylus. The vanilla model has a quad-speaker setup while the pro model comes with eight speakers in total.
Xiaomi Pad 5 Specifications:
- Body: 254.7 x 166.3 x 6.9 mm, 511g
- Display: 11-inch IPS LCD panel, HDR10, Dolby Vision, 1B colors
- Resolution: WQHD+ (2560 x 1600 pixels), 16:10 ratio
- Refresh Rate: 120Hz
- Touch Sampling Rate: 240Hz
- Processor: Snapdragon 860
- RAM: 6GB LPDDR5x
- Storage: 128/256UFS 3.1
- OS & UI: Android 11, MIUI 15.2
- Rear Camera:
- Mi Pad 5: 13MP
- MI Pad 5 Pro
- (Wi-Fi): 13MP + 5MP (Depth)
- (5G): 50MP + 5MP (Depth)
- Front Camera: 8MP
- Video : Resolutions
- Rear: 4k@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- Front: 1080p@30fps
- Audio: Stereo Speaker Setup
- Battery: 8720mAh
- Wired: 33W
- Color: Black, White, Green (MI Pad 5 only)
Xiaomi Pad 5 Price in Nepal
Xiaomi Nepal has only launched the vanilla Xiaomi Pad 5 in Nepal. The Xiaomi Pad 5 price in Nepal is NPR 44,999 for the 6/128GB model and NPR 49,999 for the 6/256GB variant. You can purchase the Xiaomi Pad 5 from all Xiaomi authorized stores across Nepal like Jujukart.
|Xiaomi Pad 5||Price in Nepal (Official)||Availability|
- Also watch our video discussing the Redmi Note 10s Price in Nepal
- Also Read:
- What do you think about the Xiaomi Pad 5 Price in Nepal? Let’s us know through the comment below.
- iPhone 15 Pro Max Price in Nepal, Full Specs, Launch Date - September 13, 2023
- How to Choose Your Next Phone: A Comprehensive Guide - September 5, 2023
- How to Watch Asia Cup 2023 Live in Nepal? (Free Methods) - September 2, 2023