After the recent increment of excise duty on smartphones from 2.5% to 5%, Samsung has hiked the price of Galaxy S22 Ultra alongside other smartphones in Nepal. Let’s have a look at the specifications, features, availability, pre-order offers, and official price of the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra in Nepal
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra Specifications:
- Body: 163.3 x 77.9 x 8.9 mm, 229g
- Display: 6.8” Dynamic AMOLED 2X, 1750 nits (peak), HDR10+
- Resolution: QHD+ (3080 x 1440 pixels)
- Refresh Rate: 120Hz
- Touch Sampling Rate: 240Hz
- Glass Protection: Gorilla Glass Victus+
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 (4nm)
- GPU: Adreno 730
- RAM: 12GB LPDDR5
- Storage: 256/512GB UFS 3.1
- OS & UI: Android 12, One UI 4.1
- Rear Camera: Quad Cameras
- Primary: 108MP with f/1.8, OIS, Dual Pixel PDAF, Laser AF
- Ultrawide: 12MP with f/2.2, 1200 FOV, dual pixel PDAF, Super Steady video
- Telephoto: 10MP with f/2.4, OIS, dual pixel PDAF, 3x Optical Zoom
- Periscope Telephoto: 10MP with f/4.9, OIS, dual pixel PDAF, 10x Optical Zoom
- Front Camera: 40MP with f/2.2, PDAF
- Video : Resolutions:
- Rear: [email protected], [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60/240fps, [email protected]
- Front: [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]
- Security: Fingerprint (Ultrasonic Under Display Fingerprint Scanner) & Face Unlock (Software-Based)
- Audio: Stereo Speakers Tuned by AKG
- Connectivity: 5G, 4G LTE, (2.4/5GHz) Wi-Fi 6e, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, NFC
- Battery: 5000mAh
- Wired: 45W
- Wireless: 15W
- Reverse Wireless: 4.5W
- IP-Certification: IP-68 Certified
- Color: Phantom Black, Phantom White, Green, Burgundy
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra Price in Nepal (2023) and Availability
The Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra’s latest price in Nepal is NPR 179,999 for the 12/256GB model. You can purchase the device from the company’s authorized retail stores in Nepal.
|Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra||Price in Nepal (2023)|
BTW, the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra is already available in Nepal at a starting price of NPR 191,999. It is now available for pre-order in Nepal.
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra Overview:
Display and Design
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra comes with similar display technology to its predecessor. It sports a big 6.8-inch curved Dynamic AMOLED 2X display with a QHD+ (1440P) resolution. It supports up to 120Hz refresh rate which can go all the way down to 1Hz and you can also use 1440P resolution and 120Hz refresh rate at the same time.
Likewise, the display brings 1750 nits of peak brightness which is the brightest in the smartphone market. It supports up to 240Hz touch sampling rate and 100% DCI-P3 color gamut and got the Gorilla Glass Victus+ protection. Moreover, it has a center-aligned punch-hole cutout for a housing selfie camera.
The device is slightly different from the rest of the S22 series devices. It comes with a familiar design to Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra. It comes with an aluminum frame and uses the same Corning Gorilla Glass Victus+ as the front panel. Likewise, you get an inbuilt S-Pen which I will be discussing in detail shortly.
The phone is 8.9mm thick and weighs 229g. Every camera sensor at the back panel has an individual circular cutout which looks weird, to be honest. Its body is IP68 water and dust resistance and can service up to 1.5 meters of water for 30 minutes. Moreover, it is available in four different color options: Phantom Black, Phantom White, Green, and Burgundy.
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra has similar camera hardware to its predecessor. It has the same 108MP primary camera with a 2.4μm pixel size. The sensor has an f/1.8 aperture and comes with Dual Pixel PDAF and OIS. Likewise, there is a 10MP periscope telephoto lens with an f/4.9 aperture. It comes with 10X optical zoom and features both dual-pixel PDAF and OIS.
The third lens is a 10MP telephoto lens with 3X optical zoom. It also has dual-pixel PDAF and OIS. At last, there is a 12MP ultrawide lens with a 120-degree field of view, dual pixel PDAF, and f/2.2 aperture. Similarly, it has a 40MP selfie snapper with an f/2.2 aperture inside the punch hole.
Samsung has introduced a new feature called “Auto Framing”. With this new feature, the phone uses its ultrawide camera (rear) to crop in and adjust the shot for the number of people in the frame.
In a single shot, it can track up to 10 people and zoom in while people walk out and zoom in while people walk in the frame. Also, the company has improved the portrait mode effect. It brings cleaner results and separates the background properly from the subject.
Performance and Memory
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra is powered by either Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset or the Exynos 2200 chipset. Recent rumors claim that the variant coming to Nepal will feature the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset which is a relief for Samsung fans.
Both the chipsets are based on a 4nm manufacturing process and come with an eight-core CPU. The Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 comes with Adreno 730 GPU while the Exynos 2200 features AMD RDBA2-based Xclipse 920 GPU.
The base variant of the phone comes with 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. The other three variants with 256GB, 512GB, and 1TB storage come with 12GB RAM. Moreover, ut makes use of LPDDR5 RAM and UFS 3.1 storage.
On the software front, it ships with One UI 4.1 on top of the latest Android 12. Samsung has also promised 4 years of major Android updates and 5 years of security patch updates with all their new flagships.
- Also Check:
Rest of the Specs
The phone gets fuel from a 5000mAh battery. It supports 45W wired charging, 15W wireless charging, and 4.5W reverse wireless charging. Like its predecessor, it also comes without charge inside the box.
The new S Pen comes with improved latency of just 2.8ms and AI-based coordinate prediction technology. Now, the handwriting to text feature supports up to 88 languages. Likewise, the handset features an ultrasonic fingerprint scanner underneath the front glass.
It comes with a stereo speakers setup tuned by AKG. Furthermore, it supports 5G, 4G LTE, (2.4/5GHz) Wi-Fi 6e, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, and NFC.
Samsung Nepal has been good with its product pricing for its recent flagship as well as budget smartphones. The company has continued the same trend and kept the price of the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra under NPR 160,000 in Nepal.
- Also check the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra Impression video from MKBHD
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra FAQs
The price of the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra in Nepal is NPR 179,999 for the 12/256GB model.
Yes, the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra is available in Nepal.
- Redmi Note 12 Price in Nepal, Full Specs, Availability - March 23, 2023
- Tata Nexon EV Price in Nepal (2023): XM, XZ+, XZ+ LUX - March 23, 2023
- Poco X5 Pro Price in Nepal, Full Specs, Availability - March 23, 2023
3 thoughts on “Samsung S22 Ultra Price in Nepal: (2023) Full Specs, Availability”
I need S22 ultra 512 Gb mobile
We don’t sell smartphones
We don’t sell any products.