After many leaks and rumors, Samsung unveiled the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 during their “Galaxy Unpacked” event. They also announced the Galaxy Z Fold 3, Galaxy Watch 4 Classic, Galaxy Watch 4, and Galaxy Buds 2 during this event. Also, Samsung Nepal has started taking pre-booking of Galaxy Z Flip 3. Let’s have a look at the specifications, features, availability, and official price of the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 in Nepal.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Overview:
Display and Design
Here, Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 sports a 6.7-inch Foldable Dynamic AMOLED panel. It has a Full HD+ resolution and supports a 120Hz adaptive refresh rate. The display also supports HDR10+ contents and has 120 nits of peak brightness. Further, it has a center-aligned punch-hole cutout for a selfie camera.
Samsung has increased the size of the cover display from 1.1-inch to 1.9-inch. It is a Samsung’s own Super AMOLED screen with 512 x 260 resolution. It can be used to check notifications and also supports different applications.
Although the front of the phone is made up of plastic, Samsung has used glass protected by Gorilla Glass Victus on the back. It comes with an Armor Aluminum frame giving a premium experience to the users. Similarly, it has an improved hinge which allowed it to achieve IPX8 certifications. Moreover, you choose between seven different color options: Black, Cream, Gray, Green, Lavender, Phantom, Pink, and White.
Taking about the optics, the handset flaunts a dual-camera setup on the back. The setup is led by a 12MP primary sensor with an f/1.8 aperture. It comes with 1.4µm pixels, Dual Pixel Auto Focus, and OIS. It is followed by a 12MP ultrawide lens with an f/2.2 aperture and a 123-degree field of view.
Upfront, there is a 10MP selfie shooter with an f/2.4 aperture. Both rear and front cameras can record 4K videos but the rear camera can go up to 60fps while the front stops at 30fps. For instance, you can also use the rear camera for taking selfies using the larger cover display.
Performance and Memory
Under the hood, Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 packs Snapdragon 888 chipset based on a 5nm process. The chipset features an octa-core CPU with 2.84Ghz of maximum frequency. Further, handling the graphics is Adreno 660 GPU.
The phone comes with 8GB LPDDR5x RAM paired with either 128GB or 256GB of UFS 3.1 internal storage. Similarly, it runs on One UI 3.5 based on Android 11 out of the box.
Rest of the Specs
Fueling the phone is a 3300mAh battery that supports 25W charging via a Type-C port. It also supports 11W wireless charging and 4.5W reverse wireless charging, which is not impressive in a flagship device.
Although the phone has a Super AMOLED panel, Samsung has provided a side-mounted fingerprint sensor due to durability issues. The device is IPX8 water resistance meaning it doesn’t have any dust protection. Furthermore, it has support for 5G, (dual-band) Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, and NFC.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Specifications:
- Unfolded: 166 x 72.2 x 6.9 mm
- Folded: 86.4 x 72.2 x 15.9-17.1mm
- Weight: 183g
- Main: 6.7-inch Foldable Dynamic AMOLED panel, HDr10+, 1200 nits (max)
- Cover: 1.9-inch Super AMOLED panel
- Main: 2640 x 1080 Pixels
- Cover: 512 x 260 pixels
- Refresh Rate: 120Hz (Main)
- Glass Protection: Gorilla Glass Victus (Back Only)
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 (5nm)
- CPU: Octa-core ( 1x 2.84Ghz Kryo 680 & 3x 2.42Ghz Kryo 680 & 4x 1.8Ghz Kryo 680)
- GPU: Adreno 660
- RAM: 8GB LPDDR5x
- Storage: 128/256GB UFS 3.1
- OS & UI: Android 11, One UI 3.5
- Rear Camera: Dual Cameras
- Primary: 12MP with f/1.8, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS
- Ultrawide: 12MP with f/2.2, 123-degree FOV
- Front Camera: 10MP with f/2.4
- Video : Resolutions
- Front: [email protected]
- Audio: Stereo Speaker Setup
- Security: Fingerprint (Side-Mounted) & Face Unlock (Software-Based)
- Wireless Connectivity: 5G, (dual-band) Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, NFC
- Battery: 3300mAh
- Wired: 25W
- Wireless: 11W
- Reverse Wireless: 4.5W
- IP-Certification: IPX8 water resistance (up to 1.5m for 30 minutes)
- Color: Black, Cream, Gray, Green, Lavender, Phantom, Pink, White
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Price in Nepal and Availability
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Price in Nepal is NPR 124,999 for the sole 8/256GB variant. You can pre-book the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 from Samsung authorized retail stores or authorized stores all over Nepal.
|Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3||Price in Nepal (Official)|
Also, Samsung Nepal has announced some pre-booking gifts and offers as well with the purchase of Galaxy Z Flip 3. Here are the gifts and offers you get with pre-boking of Galaxy Z Fold 3 in Nepal.
- One-time breakage insurance for 12 months for free
- Free Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro (NPR 25,299) or,
- Get Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Classic 42mm by adding NPR 30,000 or,
- Get Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Classic 46mm by adding NPR 32,000
- Also check the early impression video of Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 from MKBHD