Today, Xiaomi Nepal has introduced the 8/128GB variant of the Redmi Note 10s in Nepal. Still, its 6/128GB variant is the best deal if you are looking for a gaming phone under 30000 in Nepal. The phone shares similar most of the specs to the vanilla Redmi Note 10 but bring improvement in camera and processor. Let’s have a look at the specs, features, availability, and latest official price of the Redmi Note 10s in Nepal.
Redmi Note 10S Specifications:
- Body: 160.5 x 74.5 x 8.3 mm, 178.9g
- Display: 6.43-inch Super AMOLED panel
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 Pixels, 1100 nits (peak)
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz
- Glass Protection: Gorilla Glass 3
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G95 (12nm)
- GPU: Mali-G76 MC4
- RAM: 6GB LPDDR4x
- Storage: 64/128GB UFS 2.2 + microSD card
- OS & UI: Android 11, MIUI 12
- Rear Camera: Quad Cameras
- Primary: 64MP with f/1.8
- Ultrawide: 8MP with f/2.2, 1180 FOV
- Macro: 2MP with f/2.4
- Depth: 2MP with f/2.4
- Front Camera: 13MP with f/2.5
- Video : Resolutions:
- Rear: [email protected], [email protected]/60/120fps, [email protected]
- Front: [email protected]
- Security: Side-Mounted fingerprint senor & Software based face-unlock
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack, Stereo Speakers
- Connectivity: 4G LTE,dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, Bluetooth 2.0, FM Radio, USB Type-C 2.0, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Battery: 5000mAh
- Wired: 33W
- IP-Certification: IP-53 certified
- Color: Ocean Blue, Onyx Gray, Pebble White
Redmi Note 10S Price in Nepal and Availability
Redmi Note 10s price in Nepal is NPR 24,999 and NPR 26,999 for 6/64GB and 6/128GB respectively, Now, the 8/128GB variant of Redmi Note 10S is available in Nepal at NPR 29,999. You can purchase the device from all Xiaomi authorized stores all over Nepal.
|Redmi Note 10S||Price in Nepal (Official)|
Redmi Note 10S Overview:
Display and Design
Here, the Redmi Note 10S sports a 6.43-inch Super AMOLED panel with a Full HD+ resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. It is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3 and has 1100 nits of maximum brightness. The center-aligned punch-hole cutout house a front-facing camera.
The company has opted new “Evol” design in the entire Redmi Note 10 lineup. This new design has a sleeker body and a smooth gradient finish. The camera bump looks quite similar to the existing model. Although it has a Super AMOLED panel, the fingerprint sensor is placed on the power button. Moreover, the handset is IP53 certified for water/dust resistance.
Coming to the cameras, Redmi Note 10s flaunts a quad-camera setup at the back. There is a 64MP main sensor with an aperture of f/1.8. It is accompanied by an 8MP ultrawide lens with an aperture of f/2.2 and a 118-degree field of view. In addition, there is a couple of 2MP macro and depth cameras for macro and portrait shots.
On the front, it has a 13MP selfie camera with an aperture of f/2.5. Taking about the video quality, you can shoot [email protected], [email protected]/60fps, and [email protected] from the rear camera. Whereas, you can only shoot [email protected] from the front camera.
Performance, Memory & Software
Moving to the performance, the Redmi Note 10S features MediaTek’s Helio G95 chipset based on 12nm technology. It features Octa-core (2x 2.05Ghz Cortex-A76 & 6x 2.0Ghz Cortex-A55) CPU and Mali-G76 MC4 GPU. Similarly, it ships with MIUI 12 based on Android 11.
The is available in three memory configurations: 6/64GB, 6/128GB, and 8/128GB. The RAM used here is LPDDR4x and storage is UFS 2.2. You can also expand the storage through a microSD card (dedicated slot).
It runs on MIUI 12 on top of Android 11 out of the box. Now, the company has started rolling MIUI 12.5 on the Redmi Note 10S. However, it still runs on Android 11 with the new MIUI skin on the top. There are no other noticeable new changes to MIUI 12.5 as compared to MIUI 12. Its basic aim is to fix some minor software issues and bugs.
Battery, Connectivity and Other Specs
The Redmi Note 10S is fueled by a massive 5000mAh battery. It supports up to 33W fast wired charging via a USB Type-C 2.0 port. Also, you’ll get a 33W fast charger included in the box.
As per connectivity, It features dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, FM Radio, Type-C port, and a 3.5mm headphone jack. The phone is available in three color options: Ocean Blue, Onyx Gray, and Pebble White.
- Meanwhile: Check our video discussing the Redmi Note 10s Price in Nepal and its specifications
- Also Read:
What do you think about Redmi Note 10s Price in Nepal? Let us know through the comment section below.
- Redmi Note 12 Price in Nepal, Full Specs, Availability - March 23, 2023
- Tata Nexon EV Price in Nepal (2023): XM, XZ+, XZ+ LUX - March 23, 2023
- Poco X5 Pro Price in Nepal, Full Specs, Availability - March 23, 2023