Xiaomi is known for rebadging its phones. They did exactly the same with the Redmi K40 series that was launched in China. Now they have launched the Redmi K40 as Mi 11x in India and Poco F3 in Nepal. Let’s have a look at the specs, features, official price, and availability of the Xiaomi Mi 11x in Nepal.
Xiaomi Mi 11X Overview
Display & Design
Here, the handset comes with a 6.67-inch Samsung’s E4 AMOLED panel with an FHD+ resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. It has a 120Hz refresh rate and a 360Hz touch sampling rate. The display has the DCI-P3 color gamut with HDR10+ support. Furthermore, it has a pick brightness of 1300nits and 395-PPI density. The center-aligned punch-hole cutout on the front house a front-facing camera.
The device measure 163.7 x 76.4 x 7.8mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 196g. It has a pill-shaped camera module at the back. Moreover, the bezels and chin are quite thin and feel premium on the hand. The phone available in three different color options: Celestial Silver, Cosmic Black, and Lunar White.
The MI 11X flaunts a triple camera at the back. The setup is led by a 48MP primary lens with an aperture of f/1.8. Unfortunately, it doesn’t have OIS. The primary sensor is accompanied by an 8MP ultrawide lens with an aperture of f/2.2 & a 119-degree field of view.
There is a 5MP macro lens for macro shots. The phone can shoot [email protected], 1080p videos up to 960fps from the rear camera. On the front, it has a 20MP sensor that can only record 1080p videos at 30fps and [email protected]
- Also Read:
Performance and Memory
The phone feature a Snapdragon 870 chipset based on 7nm process technology. It features 1x 3.2GHz, 3x 2.42GHz, and 4x 1.8GHz Kyro 585 cores. The chipset can perform better than last year’s Snapdragon 865 but can’t match the performance of the Snapdragon 888 chipset. Adreno 650 GPU handles the graphics. It runs on Android 11 with MIUI 12 on the top.
The MI 11X is available in two memory configurations: 6/128GB and 8/256GB. Unfortunately, the microSD card slot is missing here. For cooling, it has Liquid Cool Technology 1.0 Plus.
Battery & Other Specs
A 4520mAh battery fuels the device. Also, It supports up to 33W of fast charging via a Type-C port. According to Xiaomi, the 33W charger can charge the phone from 0-100% in just 52 minutes.
The device supports Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, Bluetooth 5.1, and NFC. Although the phone has a Super AMOLED panel, the company decided to go with a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
Xiaomi MI 11X Specifications:
- Display: 6.67-inch E$ A4OLED panel
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 Pixels
- Refresh Rate: 120Hz
- Glass Protection: Gorilla Glass 5
- Processor: Snapdragon 870 5G (7nm)
- GPU: Adreno 650
- RAM: 6/8GB LPDDR5x
- Storage: 128 UFS 3.1
- OS & UI: Android 11 with MIUI 12
- Rear Camera: Triple Cameras
- Primary: 48MP with f/1.8
- Ultrawide: 8MP with f/2.2, 1190 FOV
- Macro: 5MP with f/2.4
- Front Camera: 20MP
- Video : Resolutions:
- Rear: [email protected], [email protected]/60/120/240/960fps
- Front: [email protected], [email protected]
- Security: Side Mounted Fingerprint sensor & Software based face-unlock
- Battery: 4520mAh
- Wired: 33W
- Wireless: Not Available
- IP-Certification: Not Available
- Color: Celestial Silver, Cosmic Black, Lunar White
Xiaomi Mi 11X Price in Nepal and Availability
As I mentioned earlier, Xiaomi Mi 11x is available in Nepal as Poco F3. It costs NPR 46,999 and NPR 51,999 for the 6/128GB and 8/256GB variants respectively. You can purchase the device from any Xiaomi authorized retail stores all over Nepal.
|Xiaomi MI 11X||Price in Nepal|
- Meanwhile: Check our video discussing the specifications and price of Xiaomi Mi 11x in Nepal
- Also Read:
- Redmi Note 12 Price in Nepal, Full Specs, Availability - March 23, 2023
- Tata Nexon EV Price in Nepal (2023): XM, XZ+, XZ+ LUX - March 23, 2023
- Poco X5 Pro Price in Nepal, Full Specs, Availability - March 23, 2023