After lots of leaks and rumors, Black Shark unveiled their latest gaming smartphone with the Black Shark 4 and 4 Pro. Here in this post, we will have a look at the specs, features, expected price, and availability of the Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro in Nepal.
Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro Overview:
Display and Design
The Black Shark 4 Pro has a 6.67-inches Super AMOLED panel with a Full HD+ resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. The panel supports a 144Hz screen refresh rate and a 720Hz of the touch sampling rate. Unlike the Asus ROG Phone 4, it has a small center-aligned punch-hole cutout for the selfie camera.
The phone measure 163.8 x 76.4 x 9.9mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 220g. It has a two-layer liquid cooling system for maintaining the heat. The company claims, it will heat dissipation by 30% and decrease the CPU temperature by 180C.
The phone has pressure-sensitive shoulder keys that recognize both a light tap and a hard press, allowing you to do the different tasks with each. Moreover, it has two mode switch keys on the right side.
Performance and Memory
Black Shark 4 Pro ships with a Snapdragon 888 5G chipset based on 5nm technology. The chipset has octa-core (1x 2.84GHz Kryo 680 & 3x 2.42GHz Kryo 680 & 4x 1.80GHz Kryo 680) CPU and Adreno 660 GPU. It has Xiaomi RAMDISK features that used RAM as disk storage which helps to boost the performance of certain applications.
The phone comes with three storage options: 8/256GB, 12/256GB, and 16/512GB. The RAM is DDR5x while the storage is UFS 3.1 based. Unfortunately, there is no option to expand the storage.
There is a triple camera setup at the back with a 64MP main camera with an aperture of f/1.8. It is followed by an 8MP ultrawide lens and a 5MP macro camera. On the front, it has a 20MP selfie shooter.
Taking about the video, the phone is capable of recording 4K@30/60fps and 1080p up to 960fps from the rear camera. Meanwhile, it can record 1080p videos at only 30fps from the front-facing camera.
Also Read: Realme C25 Price in Nepal
Battery and Other Specs
Fueling the phone with a 4,500mAh battery supports 120W of fast charging. According to the company, the 120W charger can charge the phone up to 50 percent in just 5 minutes and 100 percent in 15 minutes.
Moving to the connectivity, the phone has support to Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, Bluetooth 5.2, and NFC. It has USB Type-C 2.0 port, 3.5mm headphone jack, under-display headphone jack, and stereo speakers. The device is available in three color options: Black, Silver Blue, and Silver.
Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro Specifications:
- Display: 6.67-inches Super AMOLED panel
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 Pixels
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz
- Touch Sampling Rate: 720Hz
- Processor: Snapdragon 888 (5nm)
- GPU: Adreno 660
- RAM: 8/12/16GB DDR5x
- Storage: 128/256/512GB UFS 3.1
- OS & UI: Android 11 with Joy UI 12.5
- Rear Camera: Triple Cameras
- Primary: 64MP with f/1.8,
- Ultrawide: 8MP with f/2.2, 1200 FOV
- Macro: 5MP with f/2.4
- Primary: 64MP with f/1.8,
- Front Camera: 20MP with f/2.5
- Video : Resolutions:
- Rear: 4k@30/60fps, 1080P@30/60/240/960fps
- Front: 1080P@30fps
- Security: Under Display Fingerprint Sensor & Software based face-unlock
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack, Stereo Speakers
- Battery: 4500mAh
- Wired: 120W (50% in 5 minutes, 100% in 15 minutes)
- IP-Certification: Not Available
- Color: Black, Dark Blue, Silver
Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro Price in Nepal
The phone is available for pre-order in China with a starting price of CNY 3,999 for the 8/256GB model. The expected price of the Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro in Nepal is NPR 79,999 for the 8/256GB variant.
|Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro||Price in China||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|8/256GB||CNY 3,999||NPR 79,999|
|12/256GB||CNY 4,499||NPR 88,999|
|16/256GB||CNY 5,299||NPR 104,999|
Also Read: Xiaomi Mi 10s Specs
- iPhone 15 Pro Max Price in Nepal, Full Specs, Launch Date - September 13, 2023
- How to Choose Your Next Phone: A Comprehensive Guide - September 5, 2023
- How to Watch Asia Cup 2023 Live in Nepal? (Free Methods) - September 2, 2023