Xiaomi 12X is the third and cheapest member of the Xiaomi 12 series. It makes compromises in performance and charging department while other specs remain similar to the vanilla Xiaomi 12. Now, the device has made its way to Nepal. Let’s have a look at the specifications, features, availability, and official price of the Xiaomi 12X in Nepal.
Xiaomi 12X Specifications:
- Body: 152.7 x 69.9 x 8.2 mm, 176g,
- Display: 6.28-inch AMOLED panel, HDR10+, 1100 nits
- Resolution: Full HD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels)
- Refresh Rate: 120Hz
- Touch Sampling Rate: 480Hz
- Glass Protection: Gorilla Glass Victus
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 870
- CPU: Octa-core (1x 3.2GHz Kryo 585 & 3x 2.42Ghz Kryo 585 & 4x 1.8Ghz Kryo 585)
- GPU: Adreno 650
- RAM: 8/12GB LPDDR5
- Storage: 128/256GB UFS 3.1
- OS & UI: Android 12, MIUI 13
- Rear Camera: Triple Cameras
- Primary: 50MP with f/1.9, OIS
- Ultrawide: 13MP with f/2.4, 123-degree FOV
- Macro: 5MP, AF
- Front Camera: 32MP
- Video: Resolutions
- Rear: 8k@24fps, 4k@30fps, 1080p@30/120/240/960fps, 720p@1920fps
- Front: 1080p@30/60fps, 720p@120fps
- Audio: Stereo Speakers tuned by Harmon Kardon
- Security: Fingerprint (Optical Under Display) & Face Unlock (Side-Mounted)
- Connectivity: 5G, 4G LTE, (2.4/5Ghz) Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, NFC, IR Blaster
- Battery: 4500mAh
- Wired: 67W, 100% in 39 minutes
- IP-Certification: Not Available
- Color: Black, Blue, Pink
Xiaomi 12X Price in Nepal and Availability
The latest price of Xiaomi 12X in Nepal for the sole 8/256GB model is NPR 71,999. It is available in all Xiaomi’s authorized retail stores.
|Xiaomi 12X||Price in Nepal (Official)|
Xiaomi 12X Overview:
Display and Design
Here, the Xiaomi 12X sports a 6.28-inches Full HD+ AMOLED panel. It has support for up to 120Hz refresh rate and up to 480Hz touch sampling rate. Similarly, it comes with 1100 nit of peak brightness, HDR10+ support, and Gorilla Glass Victus protection. Moreover, there is a punch-hole cutout at the top center for a selfie camera.
Unfortunately, the handset is available in only a glass variant unlike its siblings with special leather back panel option. It comes in three different color options: Black, Blue, and Purple. Moreover, It also has Harman Kardon Tuned Stereo Speakers.
Xiaomi 12X packs an identical triple camera setup to Xiaomi 12. It has a 50MP Sony IMX 766 main sensor with OIS. It is accompanied by a 13MP ultrawide lens with a 123-degree field of view. At last, there is a 5MP telemacro lens for a macro shot.
Like its siblings, it also has a “Cyber Focus” feature that identifies the subject and tracks their movement for better focus. Upfront, there is a 32MP selfie shooter inside the punch hole cutout. Likewise, you can record up to 8k videos at 24fps and 960fps slow-motion videos at 1080p resolution from the rear camera.
- Also Read:
Performance and Memory
Under the hood, the phone packs Snapdragon 870 chipset. It is a slightly upgraded version of Snapdragon 865/865+ with faster frequency. Likewise, it features Adreno 650 GPU for handling graphics.
The device comes with three storage variants: 8/128GB, 8/256GB, and 12/256GB. The RAM used here is LPDDR5x while the storage is UFS 3.1. On the software front, it runs on Android 12 with the latest MIUI 13 on top.
Battery and Other Specs
Fueling the phone is the same 4500mAh battery that supports 67W charging via a Type-C port. Unfortunately, it misses out on wireless and reverse wireless chargings. However, it includes other features like Optical Under Display Fingerprint Scanner, Heart Rate Monitor, 5G, (2.4/5Ghz) Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, NFC, and IR Blaster.
- Also watch a video discussing the expected Xiaomi 12X Price in Nepal and Specifications
- NEB Class 12 Exam Routine 2080 / 2081 | Class 12 Routine 2080 - October 2, 2023
- iPhone 15 Pro Max Price in Nepal, Full Specs, Launch Date - September 13, 2023
- How to Choose Your Next Phone: A Comprehensive Guide - September 5, 2023