Today, Xiaomi has debuted its 12S series in China. Among them, Xiaomi 12S Pro looks like a balanced phone which is basically the Xiaomi 12 Pro with an upgraded chipset and some minor changes. Let’s have a look at the specifications, features, availability, and expected price of the Xiaomi 12S Pro in Nepal.
Xiaomi 12S Pro Overview
Design and Display
Upfront, Xiaomi 12S Pro has a 6.73-inch LTPO AMOLED display with a WQHD+ resolution. Its 120Hz refresh rate can go all the way down to 1Hz using the LTPO technology. Likewise, it brings up to 240Hz touch sampling rate and has the same 1500 nits of peak brightness.
The handset looks similar to the existing devices from Xiaomi 12 series. But, you get the additional “Leica” text inside the camera module. It is still missing out on official IP certification which Xiaomi must think about in their next series of flagship phones. Moreover, it is available in three color options: Black, Purple, Green, and White.
The camera system of the entire Xiaomi 12S series has been co-engineered with Lecia. Its setup is exactly similar to the Xiaomi 12 Pro. The main camera uses a 50MP Sony IMX 707 lens that has a 1/1.28-inch sensor with 1.22µm pixels. However, Xiaomi 12S Pro brings many new software features. Like you choose between Leica Authentic Look and Leica VIbrant Look.
Likewise, you can also capture 10-bit RAM images. It brings AI Image Solution 2.0 and ProFocus for quid start-up, capture, and continuous capture of images. The second lens is a 50MP telephoto lens with 2X optical zoom and the last lens is a 50MP ultrawide lens.
On the front, there is a 32MP selfie camera with an f/2.5 aperture. You can record up to 8k HDR videos from the rear camera at 24fps. Similarly, you can capture up to 1080p@60fps from the front camera.
Xiaomi 12S Pro is powered by the same Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 as the 12S Ultra. The chipset is the most powerful mobile processor from Qualcomm right now which brings a good upgrade over Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 used in the standard Xiaomi 12 Pro. This new chipset has a 3.2GHz of peak CPU clock speed and it’s Adreno 730 GPU also has a better frequency and improved power management.
For keeping the device cool, Xiaomi has included a VC liquid cooling system that has a total of 2900mm2 cooling area. Similarly, it comes with up to 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM and up to 512GB of UFS 3.1 storage. Out of the box, it boots on MIUI 13 based on Android 12.
- Also Check:
- Samsung Galaxy F13 launched in Nepal
- Ripple unveiled the Ryzen variant of the Nova Pro
- NEB Class 12 Result 2079 | Everything We Know So Far
Rest of the Specs
Fueling the device is a 4600mAh battery that supports a 120W fast wired charging. It also has support for 50W fast wireless charging of 10W reverse wireless charging. Likewise, it comes with a stereo speakers setup tuned by Harman Kardon and an optical under-display fingerprint scanner.
Xiaomi 12S Pro Specifications:
- Display: 6.73-inch LTPO AMOLED, Dolby Vision, HDR10+, 1500 nits (peak)
- Resolution: 2K (3200 x 1440 pixels)
- Refresh Rate: 120Hz
- Touch Sampling Rate: 240Hz
- Glass Protection: Gorilla Glass Victus
- Processor: Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 (4 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×3.19 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3×2.75 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4×1.80 GHz Cortex-A510)
- GPU: Adreno 730
- RAM: 8/12GB LPDDR5
- Storage: 128/256/512GB UFS 3.1
- OS & UI: Android 12, MIUI 13
- Rear Camera: Triple Cameras
- Primary: 50 MP, f/1.9, 1/1.28″, 1.22µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS
- Ultrawide: 50 MP, f/2.2, 115˚
- Periscope Telephoto: 50 MP, f/1.9, PDAF, 2x optical zoom
- Front Camera: 32 MP, f/2.5, 0.7µm
- Video :
- Rear: 8K@24fps (HDR), 4K@30/60fps (HDR10+), 1080p@30/120/240/960fps, 720p@1920fps, gyro-EIS
- Front: 1080p@30/60fps, 720p@120fps, HDR10+
- Audio: Stereo Speakers
- Security: Fingeprint (Optical Under Display)
- Battery: 4600mAh
- Wired: 120W, 0-100% in 19 min (advertised)
- Wireless: 50W, 0-100% in 42 min (advertised)
- Reverse Wireless: 10W
- IP-Certification: Not Available
- Color: Gray, White, Purple, Green
Xiaomi 12S Pro Price in Nepal and Availability
Xiaomi 12S Pro has been launched in China at a start price of CNY 4,699. If it ever launches in Nepal, we expect the Xiaomi 12S Pro price in Nepal to be around NPR 109,999 for the base variant.
|Xiaomi 12S Pro||Price in China (Official)||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|8/128GB||CNY 4,699||NPR 109,999|
|8/256GB||CNY 4,999||NPR 114,999|
|12/256GB||CNY 5,399||NPR 119,999|
|12/512GB||CNY 5,899||NPR 127,999|
Also, check Xiaomi 12 Pro Impression Gadgets In Nepal
- iPhone 15 Pro Max Price in Nepal, Full Specs, Launch Date - September 13, 2023
- How to Choose Your Next Phone: A Comprehensive Guide - September 5, 2023
- How to Watch Asia Cup 2023 Live in Nepal? (Free Methods) - September 2, 2023