Today, Xiaomi Nepal has launched Xiaomi 12 in Nepal alongside the Xiaomi 12X. It is a compact flagship smartphone with some series ultra edge specs. In this article, we will be looking at the specifications, features, availability, and official price of the Xiaomi 12 in Nepal.
Xiaomi 12 Specifications:
- Body: 152.7 x 69.9 x 8.16/ 8.66 mm, 179/180g
- Display: 6.28-inch AMOLED, HDR10+, 1100 nits
- Resolution: Full HD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels)
- Refresh Rate: 120Hz
- Touch Sampling Rate: 480Hz
- Glass Protection: Gorilla Glass Victus
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen1 (4nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1x 3Ghz Cortex-X2 & 3x 2.5Ghz Cortex-A710 & 4x 1.8Ghz Cortex-A510)
- GPU: Adreno 730
- RAM: 8/12GB LPDDR5
- Storage: 128/256GB UFS 3.1
- OS & UI: Android 12, MIUI 13
- Rear Camera: Triple Cameras
- Primary: 50MP with f/1.9, OIS
- Ultrawide: 13MP with f/2.4, 123-degree FOV
- Macro: 5MP, AF
- Front Camera: 32MP
- Video : Resolutions
- Audio: Stereo Speakers tuned by Harmon Kardon
- Security: Fingerprint (Optical Under Display) & Face Unlock (Side-Mounted)
- Connectivity: 5G, 4G LTE, (2.4/5Ghz) Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, NFC, IR Blaster
- Battery: 4500mAh
- Wired: 67W, 100% in 39 minutes
- Wireless: 50W, 100% in 53 minutes
- Reverse Wireless: 10W
- IP-Certification: Not Available
- Color: Black, Blue, Green Pink
Xiaomi 12 Price in Nepal and Availability
The latest price of the Xiaomi 12 in Nepal is NPR 87,999 for the 8/256GB model. Like the 12X, it is available for purchase from all Xiaomi authorized retail stores in Nepal.
|Xiaomi 12||Price in Nepal (Official)|
BTW, What are your thoughts on Xiaomi 12 price in Nepal?
Xiaomi 12 Overview:
Display and Design
Here, Xiaomi 12 sports a compact 6.28-inch AMOLED panel with a punch-hole design. While its Pro model comes with WQHD+ resolution, vanilla Xiaomi 12 has a standard 1080p resolution. Similarly, it supports up to 120Hz refresh rate and up to 480Hz touch sampling rate. Moreover, it has 1100 nits of peak brightness and supports HDR10+ contents.
The phone comes in two different variants – Glass back and Plain Leather. The glass variant is very thin with 8.16mm thickness as compared with the 8.66mm thick leather variant. However, both variants are almost the same in weight. The back panel is covered by AG Glass while the front panel is protected by Gorilla Glass Victus. Furthermore, it is available in three different color options: Black, Blue, and Pink as well as Special Leather Edition.
Coming to the camera, you get a triple camera setup on the back. The setup is led by a 50MP Sony IMX 766 sensor with OIS. It is accompanied by a 13MP ultrawide lens with a 123-degree field of view. At last, there is a 5MP macro lens for a macro shot.
Like its Pro sibling, it also has a “Cyber Focus” feature that identifies the subject and tracks their movement for better focusing. Upfront, there is a 32MP selfie shooter inside the punch hole cutout. Likewise, you can record up to 8k videos at 24fps and 960fps slow-motion videos at 1080p resolution from the rear camera.
Performance and Memory
Powering the Xiaomi 12 is the same Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen1 chipset based on 4nm technology. The chipset features an octa-core CPU with 3.0GHzx of maximum frequency and Adreno 730 GPU. Similarly, it runs on Android 12 with MIUI 13 on top.
The handset is offered with up to 12GB of RAM and up to 256GB of internal storage. Moreover, it has 2600m2 vapor chamber cooling to decrease the temperature.
- Also Check:
Rest of the Specs
Backing the phone is a 4500mAh battery. It supports 67W fast charging, 50W wireless charging, and 10W Reverse wireless charging. It also features an optical under-display fingerprint scanner and stereo speakers tuned by Harman Kardon. Furthermore, the phone supports 5G, 4G LTE, (2.4/5Ghz) Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, NFC, and IR Blaster.
- Also watch Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro review from Gadgets In Nepal