Vivo has announced a new member in the Y70 series – the Vivo Y70t. Vivo is also following Xiaomi and Realme‘s path of rebranding phones. The Vivo Y70t is the rebadged Y51s launched in 2020. Let’s have a look at the specifications, features, expected price, and availability of the Vivo Y70t in Nepal.
Vivo Y70t Overview
Display and Design
Here, the Vivo Y70t comes with a 6.53-inch IPS LCD screen with a left-aligned punch-hole cutout that houses a front-facing camera. It has a Full HD resolution of 2340 x 1080 pixels and a standard 60Hz refresh rate. Unfortunately, it doesn’t support HDR contents but capable of reproducing 16.7 million colors.
The handset measure 162.05 x 76.61 x 8.46 mm and weighs around 190g. It has a pill-shaped camera module at the bock that encloses a triple camera setup and a LEF flash. It comes with three different color options: Black, Blue, and White.
As I mentioned earlier, it has triple rear-facing cameras. There is a 48MP main snapper with an aperture of f/1.79 and 0.8µm pixels size. It supports 10x digital zoom has EIS. It is accompanied by a pair of 2MP macro and depth cameras. Upfront, you get an 8MP selfie shooter.
The rear camera can record 4k videos at 30fps and 1080p videos up to 60fps but lacks a slow-motion feature. While the front camera can only record 1080p at 30 frames per second.
- Also Read:
Performance and Memory
Under the hood, the device has Exynos 880 5G chipset made by Samsung. It is an 8 nm-based chipset with eight cores clocked up to 2.0Ghz. Graphics are handled by Mali-G76 MP5 GPU. It runs on old Android 10 with Funtouch 10.5 on the top.
Despite being a budget phone, it has a Zero-sensing water cooling system. The system includes a 90mm liquid-cooled heat pipe, and a multilayer PGS graphite heat sink with a size of nearly 10,000 square millimeters, combined with thermal gel and AI smart power-saving function. According to the company, it can reduce the CPU temperature by 10-degree Celsius.
Users can choose between 6GB or 8GB of RAM where 6GB RAM is paired with 128GB and 8GB is paired with either 128GB or 256GB of UFS 2.1 internal storage.
Rest of the Specs
The Vivo Y70t is backed by a decent 4500mAh battery that has support for 18W fast charging. It features 5G, 4G LTE, (dual-band) Wi-Fi 802.111 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC, MicroUSB 2.0 port, Fingerprint sensor (side-mounted), and 3.5mm headphone jack.
Vivo Y70t Specifications:
- Body: 162.05 x 76.61 x 8.46 mm, 190g
- Display: 6.53-inch IPS LCD, 90.72% screen-to-body ratio
- Resolution: 2340 x 1080 Pixels, 19.5:9 ratio
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz
- Glass Protection: Unspecified
- Processor: Exynos 880 (8nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A77 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G76 MP5
- RAM: 6/8GB
- Storage: 128/256GB UFS 2.1
- OS & UI: Android 10, Funtouch 10.5
- Rear Camera: Triple Cameras
- Primary: 48MP with f/1.8, 0.8µm, PDAF
- Macro: 2MP with f/2.4
- Depth: 2MP with f/2.4
- Front Camera: 8MP with f/2.0, HDR
- Video : Resolutions
- Rear: 4k@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps
- Front: 1080p@30fps
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack, loudspeakers
- Security: Fingerprint (Side-Mounted) & Face Unlock (Software-Based)
- Connectivity: 5G, 4G LTE, (dual-band) Wi-Fi 802.111 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC, microUSB 2.0 port
- Battery: 4500mAh
- Wired: 18W
- Color: Black, Blue, White
Vivo Y70t Price in Nepal and Availability
Vivo Y70t is available in China at a CNY 1,499 for the 6/128GB model while 8/128GB and 8/256GB variants can be purchased at CNY 1,699 and CNY 1,999 respectively. If it launches in Nepal, we expect the Vivo Y70t to start at NPR 29,999.
|Vivo Y70t||Price in China||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|6/128GB||CNY 1,499||NPR 29,999|
|8/128GB||CNY 1,699||NPR 34,999|
|8/256GB||CNY 1,999||NPR 39,999|
- iPhone 15 Pro Max Price in Nepal, Full Specs, Launch Date - September 13, 2023
- How to Choose Your Next Phone: A Comprehensive Guide - September 5, 2023
- How to Watch Asia Cup 2023 Live in Nepal? (Free Methods) - September 2, 2023