Vivo has launched the Vivo Y32 as the world’s first smartphone with Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 chipset. It is launched as the successor to Vivo Y31. Let’s have a look at the specifications, features, availability, and expected price of the Vivo Y32 in Nepal.
Vivo Y32 Overview:
Display and Design
Vivo Y32 sports a 6.51-inch screen with an HD+ resolution. It uses an IPS LCD technology and features a waterdrop notch for a selfie camera. The panel has a 1500:1 contract ratio and supports up to 16.7 million colors.
The handset has a similar design to other vivo‘s budget phones. It has a rectangular camera module on the rear panel and the fingerprint sensor is placed on the power button. Furthermore, it is available in two color options: Harumi Blue and Foggy Night.
Moving on, you get a dual-camera setup on the back. The set is led by a 13MP main sensor with an f/1.8 aperture. It is accompanied by a pair of 2MP depth sensors for portrait shots.
Similarly, there is an 8MP selfie camera inside the notch. You get different modes such as beauty, portrait, slow motion, time-lapse, and so on. Moreover, users can record 1080p at 30fps from both rear and front cameras.
Performance and Memory
As I mentioned earlier, Vivo Y32 is the world’s first smartphone to be powered by Snapdragon 680 chipset. The chipset features an eight-core CPU with 2.4Ghz of maximum clock speed. Furthermore, Handling the graphics is an Adreno 610 GPU.
The phone is available with 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. It also features a MicroSD card slot for expanding storage up to 1TB. Further, it runs on Android 11 out of the box with OriginOS 1.0 on top.
Rest of the Specs
Fueling the phone is a big 5000mAh battery. The phone ships with an 18W charger inside the box and charges via a Type-C port. Further, it supports 4G, (2.4/5GHz) Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, and FM Radio.
Vivo Y32 Specifications:
- Body: 164.26 x 76.08 x 8 mm, 182g
- Display: 6.51-inch IPS LCD panel
- Resolution: HD+ (1600 x 720 pixels), 20:9 ratio
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 (6nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4x 2.4Ghz & 4x 1.9Ghz)
- GPU: Adreno 610
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 128GB (expandable up to 1TB)
- OS & UI: Android 11, OriginOS 1.0
- Rear Camera: Dual Cameras
- Primary: 13MP with f/2.2
- Depth: 2MP with f/2.4
- Front Camera: 8MP with f/1.8
- Video : Resolutions:
- Rear: 1080p@30fps
- Front: 1080p@30fps
- Audio: Loudspeaker, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Security: Fingerprint (Side-Mounted) & Face Unlock (Software-Based)
- Battery: 5000mAh
- Wired: 18W
- Color: Harumi Blue, Foggy Night
Vivo Y32 Price in Nepal and Availability
Vivo Y32 will be available in China at CNY 1,399 for the sole 8/128GB variant. We expect the Vivo Y32 price in Nepal to start at around NPR 27,999 when it launches in Nepal.
|Vivo Y32||Price in China||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|8/128GB||CNY 1,399||NPR 27,999|
- iPhone 15 Pro Max Price in Nepal, Full Specs, Launch Date - September 13, 2023
- How to Choose Your Next Phone: A Comprehensive Guide - September 5, 2023
- How to Watch Asia Cup 2023 Live in Nepal? (Free Methods) - September 2, 2023