Vivo has added a new device in the Y-series in India – the Vivo Y20T. Let’s have a look at the specifications, features, availability, and expected price of the Vivo Y20T in Nepal.
Vivo Y20T Overview:
Display and Design
Vivo Y20T has the same 6.51-inch IPS LCD panel with a waterdrop notch. It still has an HD+ resolution of 1600 x 720 pixels and a standard 60Hz refresh rate. Moreover, the panel has noticeable bezels around the display which look old-fashioned.
Likewise, it is almost identical to Vivo Y20. The back panel is made up of plastic with a shiny finish. It has a rectangular camera module and the fingerprint sensor is placed on the power button. Further, it is available in two different color options: Black and Blue.
Here, Vivo Y20T flaunts a triple camera setup on the back. There is a 13MP primary sensor with an aperture of f/2.2 which is accompanied by a pair of 2MP macro and depth sensors. This is a very disappointing camera setup and sensors if we compare it with its competitors.
Similarly, it has an 8MP selfie camera inside the waterdrop notch. You get different camera features like Portrait, Slow-Mo, Time Lapse, Pro, and many more. Taking about the video quality, it can only record 1080p videos at 30fps from both rear and front cameras.
- Also Read:
Performance and Memory
The phone is powered Snapdragon 662 chipset. It is an 11nm chipset with an octa-core CPU having 2.0Ghz of peak frequency. Similarly, it has Adreno 610 GPU for handling graphics.
The phone has 6GB RAM with an additional 1GB Extended RAM. It is paired with 64GB of internal storage which can be expanded using an external MicroSD card. Moreover, it runs on Android 11 with Funtouch 11.1 on top.
Rest of the Specs
Fueling the phone is a 5000mAh battery that supports 18W charging via a MicroUSB port. It features 4G LTE, (dual-band) Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, 3.5mm headphone jack, and FM Radio.
Vivo Y20T Specifications:
- Body: 164.4 x 76.3 x 8.4 mm, 192g
- Display: 6.51-inch IPS LCD panel
- Resolution: 1600 x 720 Pixels
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 (11nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4x 2.0Ghz Kryo 260 Gold & 4x 1.8Ghz Kryo 260 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 610
- RAM: 6GB + 1GB (Virtual)
- Storage: 64GB (expandable)
- OS & UI: Android 11, Funtouch 11.1
- Rear Camera: Triple Cameras
- Primary: 13MP with f/2.2
- Macro: 2MP with f/2.2
- Depth: 2MP with f/2.2
- Front Camera: 8MP with f/1.8
- Video : Resolutions
- Rear: 1080p@30fps
- Front: 1080p@30fps
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack, loudspeaker
- Security: Fingerprint (Side-Mounted) & Face Unlock (Software-Based)
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, (dual-band) Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, 3.5mm microUSB port, and FM Radio
- Battery: 5000mAh
- Wired: 18W
- Color: Black, Blue
Vivo Y20T Price in Nepal and Availability
Vivo Y20T is available in India at INR 15,490 during its 20% launch discount. We expect the Vivo Y20T price in Nepal to start at around NPR 24,999 when it launches in Nepal.
|Vivo Y20T||Price in India||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|6/64GB||INR 15,490||NPR 24,999|
- Also watch our video discussing the Vivo V21e Price in Nepal
- Best Consultancy in Nepal, Top Consultancy in Kathmandu - October 12, 2023
- Best Consultancy in Nepal for Australia (2023 Update) - October 12, 2023
- Best Consultancy in Nepal for Canada (2023) - October 12, 2023