Vivo X60 Series was launched recently and now Vivo added a new Vivo X60 Pro+ to the X60 series. This new device is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 Soc and features the first dual primary rear camera in any smartphone. Here we will discuss the specification, expected price, and availability of Vivo X60 Pro+ in Nepal.
Vivo X60 Pro+ Overview:
Vivo X60 Pro+ features a quad rear camera. It has a 50MP Samsung ISOCELL GN1 lens with aperture f/1.6 (OIS) paired with an AI noise reduction sensor as the primary camera. With this camera, Vivo claimed that it has improved light sensitivity by 140%. It has a 48MP Sony IMX598 sensor as an ultrawide lens with 1140 Field Of View and Gimbal stabilization. This sensor is the same sensor used in the 1-month-old Vivo X60 Series but this time its sensor has a larger FOV. X60 Pro+ also has an 8MP periscope lens with aperture f/3.4, OIS, and 5x Optical Zoom, and the last lens is a 32MP Telephoto lens with aperture f/2.1 and 2x Optical zoom. I think 2x zoom is the ideal zoom for taking portrait shots. This device is capable of recording 8K@30fps, 4k@30/60fps, and 1080p@30/60fps.
On the front, it has a 32MP lens with an aperture of f/2.5. It is capable of recording 4k@30fps and 1080p@30fps. Its front camera is not good as other flagship devices but this device has an overall balanced camera.
Design & Built Quality
The back panel is covered by high-quality leather and has an aluminum frame. It has a rectangular camera module with L shaped camera arrangement. It looks quite similar to Vivo X60 and Vivo X60 pro with Vivo branding at the bottom of the back panel.
On the front, it has a small hole punch cut-out that holds a 32MP selfie camera. This device has curved edges which give premium look to this device. It has a well-placed button and has an under-display fingerprint sensor. It has a dual sim slot but unfortunately, both microSD slot and IP certification are missing here.
Taking about the display, Vivo X60 Pro+ comes with a 6.5-inch FHD AMOLED panel of resolution 1080 x 2376 pixels. This panel supports a refresh rate of 120Hz and a touch sampling rate up to 240Hz. Also, this display is HDR 10+ certified and has a maximum brightness of 1300 nits. It has ~398 PPI density and a 19.8:9 aspect ratio. It has an almost identical display to Vivo X60 and X60 Pro.
Performance and Memory
Although Vivo X60 and X60 Pro were packed with Exynos 1080 Soc, we are getting better Snapdragon 888 (5nm) Soc on X60 Pro+ which has better graphics and overall performance than Exynos 1080. With Snapdragon 888, graphics are handled by Adreno 660 GPU on X60 Pro+. It runs on Android 11 with OriginOS 1.0 on top.
On the memory side, this device comes with two variants. The 8GB RAM variant comes with 128GB of storage while 12GB RAM variant comes with 256GB of storage. The RAM on this device is LPDDR5 and the storage is UFS 3.1 based. This device can handle high-end games like PUBG, Call of Duty in a maximum setting without any lags and stutters.
Also Read: Vivo V21 Specs and Price
Snapdragon 888 has integrated 5G modem. So we can enjoy 5G connectivity whenever 5G is available in Nepal.
Battery and Charging
Coming to the battery, this device features a 4200mAh battery. This device support 55W of fast wired charging. Like Vivo X60 and X60 Pro, this device also doesn’t support wireless and reverse wireless charging.
Vivo X60 Pro+ Specifications:
- Display: 6.56” FHD Amoled Panel
- Resolution: 1080 x 2376 Pixels
- Refresh Rate: 120Hz
- Touch Sampling Rate: 240Hz
- Glass Protection: Not Specified
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888
- GPU: Adreno 660
- RAM: 8/12GB LPDDR5
- Storage: 128/256 UFS 3.1 Based
- OS & UI: Android 11 with OriginOS 1.0
- Rear Camera: Quad Cameras
- Primary: 50MP with f/1.6, OIS
- Ultrawide: 48MP with 1140 FOV, Gimbal Stabilization
- Telephoto: 32MP with f/2.1,, 2x Optical Zoom
- Periscope Telephoto: 8MP with f/3.4, OIS, 5x Optical Zoom
- LED Flash
- Front Camera: 32MP with f/2.5
- Video : Resolutions:
- Rear: 8K@30fps, 4k@30/60fps, 1080P@30/60fps
- Front: 4k@30fps, 1080P@30fps
- Security: Under Display fingerprint sensor & Software based face-unlock
- Battery: 4200mAh
- Wired: 55W
- Wireless: Not Available
- Reverse Wireless: Not Available
- IP-Certification: Not Available
- Color: Classic Orange and Phantom Blue
Vivo X60 Pro Plus Price in Nepal and Availability
Vivo X60 Pro+ is launched in China with the starting price of CNY 4,998 for the 8/128GB variant and CNY 5,998 for the 12/256GB variant. This device might be launched in Nepal soon. The expected price f the Vivo X60 Pro Plus in Nepal is Rs. 99,999 for the 8/128GB model.
|Vivo X60 Pro+ Model||Price in China||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|8/128GB||4,998 Yuan||Rs 99,999|
|12/256GB||5,998 Yuan||Rs 1,14,999|
So these are the specifications, expected price and availability of Vivo X60 Pro+ in Nepal.
- Best Laptops Under 1 Lakh in Nepal
- Sony a7C Price in Nepal
- Sony a7s III Price in Nepal
- Vivo Y72 5G Price in Nepal
- iPhone 15 Pro Max Price in Nepal, Full Specs, Launch Date - September 13, 2023
- How to Choose Your Next Phone: A Comprehensive Guide - September 5, 2023
- How to Watch Asia Cup 2023 Live in Nepal? (Free Methods) - September 2, 2023