Today, Vivo India has introduced the third member in the T1 series- the Vivo T1 5G. The company has launched the handset as a budget 5G phone making some compromises in the camera department. Let’s have a look at the specifications, features, availability, and expected price of the Vivo T1 5G in Nepal.
Vivo T1 5G Overview:
Display and Design
Vivo T1 5G has a 6.5-inch IPS LCD display with a Full HD+ resolution. Here, the company is still using the old-fashioned waterdrop notch. However, we are getting support for a 120Hz refresh rate and a 240Hz touch sampling rate.
Talking about the design, the handset comes with a familiar design to existing Vivo’s budget-level smartphone. It has a rectangular camera module at the back panel with “vivo” branding at the bottom left corner. Likewise, it is 8.25mm thick and weighs 187g. Furthermore, you can choose between two different color options: Starlight Black and Rainbow Fantasy.
There are a total of four cameras on this phone. You get a triple camera setup on the back with a 50MP main sensor with an f/1.8 aperture. Here, vivo has excluded the ultrawide lens which is more useful than the remaining two lenses. Those two lenses are 2MP macro and depth cameras.
Upfront, it has a 16MP camera with an f/2.0 aperture. The phone comes with different camera features like Portrait, Night Mode, 50MP, Live Photo, Slow Motion, Time Lapse, and so on. Moreover, you can record up to 1080p@30fps from both rear and front cameras.
Performance and Memory
Vivo T1 5G is powered by Snapdragon 695 5G chipset. It is a 6 nm-based chipset having an eight-core CPU (up to 2.2Ghz) and Adreno 619 GPU. Likewise, it has 5 layers of liquid cooling technology which is very useful during a gaming session.
The phone is available up to 8GB RAM RAM paired with 128GB internal storage. It also features a 4GB Extended RAM and MicroSD card slot (uses shared SIM slot) for expanding storage. Moreover, it ships with Android 11 out of the box with Funtouch 12 on top.
Rest of the Specs
Backing the device is a 5000mAh battery that supports 18W charging. Likewise, it features a side-mounted fingerprint sensor but misses out on a stereo speaker setup. Furthermore, it supports 5G, 4G LTE, (2.4/5GHz) Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, and FM Radio.
Vivo T1 5G Specifications:
- Body: 164 x 75.8 x 8.25 mm, 187g
- Display: 6.58-inch IPS LCD panel
- Resolution: FHD+ (2408 x 1080 pixels)
- Refresh Rate: 120Hz
- Touch Sampling Rate: 240Hz
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 5G (6nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2x 2.2Ghz Kryo 660 Gold & 6x 1.7Ghz Kryo 660 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 619
- RAM: 4/6/8GB (+4GB Extended)
- Storage: 128GB (Expandable)
- OS & UI: Android 11, Funtouch 12
- Rear Camera: Triple Cameras
- Primary: 50MP with f/1.8, PDAF
- Macro: 2MP with f/2.4
- Depth: 2MP with f/2.4
- Front Camera: 16MP with f/2.0
- Video : Resolutions
- Rear: 1080p@30fps
- Front: 1080p@30fps
- Audio: 3.5m headphone jack, loudspeaker
- Security: Fingerprint (Side-Mounted) & Face Unlock (Software-Based)
- Connectivity: 5G, 4G LTE, (2.4/5GHz) Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, FM Radio
- Battery: 5000mAh
- Wired: 18W
- Color: Starlight Black, Rainbow Fantasy
Vivo T1 5G Price in Nepal and Availability
Vivo T1 5G will be available in India from February 14 via Vivo’s online and offline stores as well as other retail stores. It is priced at INR 14,990 for the 4/128GB model while the 6/128GB and 8/128GB retails at INR 15,990 and INR 18,990 respectively. We expect the Vivo T1 5G price in Nepal to start at around NPR 29,999 if it launches in Nepal.
|Vivo T1 5G||Price in India||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|4/128GB||INR 14,990||NPR 29,990|
|6/128GB||INR 15,990||NPR 31,990|
|8/128GB||INR 18,990||NPR 37,990|
- Also watch a video discussing the Vivo V23e Specifications and Price in Nepal
- Also Check:
- iPhone 15 Pro Max Price in Nepal, Full Specs, Launch Date - September 13, 2023
- How to Choose Your Next Phone: A Comprehensive Guide - September 5, 2023
- How to Watch Asia Cup 2023 Live in Nepal? (Free Methods) - September 2, 2023