Tecno was known for its entry-level and budget phones. Now, the company has taken a further step and unveiled its first premium phone with some interesting camera setup. However, it’s not so premium as other companies are offering but it’s premium for a company like Tecno. Let’s have a closer look at the specifications, features, official price, and availability of the Tecno Phantom X in Nepal.
Tecno Phantom X Overview:
Display and Design
Tecno Phantom X sports a 6.7-inch Super AMOLED display with a dual punch-hole cutout. It has a Full HD+ resolution and supports a 90hz refresh rate. The company has gone for curved edges which gives it a premium look. It is protected by Gorilla Glass 5 and has an optical under-display fingerprint sensor that can unlock the phone in 0.4 seconds.
The handset has a similar camera bump to the Samsung Galaxy S9 series. Its back panel has a glass finish and it is also protected by Gorilla Glass 5. Users can choose between Starry Night Blue and Monet’s Summer color options.
You get a triple camera setup on the back. There is a 50MP primary camera with a large 1/1.3-inch sensor and f/1.85 aperture. It has a Dual Pixel and Laser Autofocus. For portrait shots, it has a 13MP telephoto lens with 2x optical zoom and PDAF.
Completing the setup is an 8MP ultrawide lens with a 120-degree field of view. Upfront, it has a dual-camera setup for selfies and video chatting. There is a 48MP primary sensor accompanied by an 8MP ultrawide lens with 105-degree FOV. You also get a dual-LED flash on the front as well.
- Realme Narzo 30 5G with Dimensity 700 chipset launched in India
- Benco V60 with dual-camera and Android 11 Go Edition launched in Nepal
- Gionee M15 with Helio G90 launching on July 5 in Nepal
Performance and Memory
Under the hood, Tecno Phantom X has a MediaTek Helio G95 chipset based on a 12nm manufacturing process. It is a budget-gaming processor with two Cortex-A76 cores clocked at 2.05Ghz and six Cortex-A55 cores clocked at 2.0Ghz. For handling graphics, it has a Mali-G76 MC4 GPU.
The device comes with 8GB RAM and 256GB internal storage. You can also expand the storage up to 1TB using a MicroSD card. For cooling, it has vapor chamber cooling attached to the chipset which can decrease the core temperature up to 5-degree Celsius. Further, it runs on HIOS 7.6 on top of Android 11.
Rest of the Specs
Fueling the phone is a 4700mAh battery. It supports 33W fast charging via a Type-C 2.0 port. Tecno claims that the 33W charger can charge the 4700mAh battery from 0 to 70% in 30 minutes.
Unfortunately, the phone lacks a stereo speaker setup but has a 3.5mm headphone jack. Moreover, it features 4G LTE, (dual-band) Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, and FM Radio.
Tecno Phantom X Specifications:
- Body: 163.5 x 73.8 x 8.7 mm
- Display: 6.7-inch Super AMOLED panel
- Resolution: FHD+ (2340 x 1080 pixels), 19.5:9 ratio
- Refresh Rate: 90Hz
- Touch Sampling Rate: 180Hz
- Glass Protection: Gorilla Glass 5
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G95 (12nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2x 2.05Ghz Cortex-A76 & 6x 2.0Ghz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G76 MC4
- RAM: 8GB RAM
- Storage: 256GB (expandable)
- OS & UI: Android 11, HIOS 7.6
- Rear Camera: Triple Cameras
- Primary: 50MP with f/1.9, 1/1.3”, 1.2µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, Laser AF
- Ultrawide: 8MP, 1200 FOV
- Telephoto: 13MP, PDAF, 2x Optical Zoom
- Front Camera: 48MP with f/2.2
- Video : Resolutions
- Rear: 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30fps
- Front: 1080p@30fps
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack, Loudspeaker
- Security: Fingerprint (Optical Under Display) & Face Unlock (Software-Based)
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, (dual-band) Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, FM Radio, USB Type-C 2.0 port
- Battery: 4700mAh
- Wired: 33W, 0-70% in 30 mins (advertised)
- IP-Certification: Not Available
- Color: Starry Night Blue, Monet Summer
Tecno Phantom X Price in Nepal and Availability
Tecno Phantom X price in Nepal is NPR 64,990 for the sole 8/256GB variant. You can purchase the Tecno Phantom X from Tecno authorized retail stores all over Nepal.
Looking at the Tecno Phantom X price in Nepal, it’s very hard to recommend to anyone. At a similar price range, you get OnePlus Nord 2 and Mi 11X Pro which are way better than Tecno Phantom X. But Tecno Phantom X brings more premium design.
|Tecno Phantom X||Price in Nepal (Official)|
- Also watch our video discussing the Redmi Note 10s Price in Nepal with its specifications:
- iPhone 15 Pro Max Price in Nepal, Full Specs, Launch Date - September 13, 2023
- How to Choose Your Next Phone: A Comprehensive Guide - September 5, 2023
- How to Watch Asia Cup 2023 Live in Nepal? (Free Methods) - September 2, 2023