Tecno Camon 17P was launched globally on May 28 and now the device has made its way to Nepal as well. Let’s have a look at the specifications, features, availability, and official price of the Tecno Camon 17P in Nepal.
Tecno Camon 17P Overview:
Display and Design
Starting with the display, Tecno Camon 17P comes with a huge 6.8-inch IPS LCD panel. It has a Full HD+ resolution of 2460 x 100 pixels and supports only a 60Hz refresh rate. The panel can boost up to 500 nits of brightness under High Brightness Mode (HBM). Moreover, it has a center-aligned punch-hole cutout that houses a front-facing camera.
Design-wise, the handset looks similar to other Camon-17 series devices. It has a vertically arranged quad-camera setup accompanied by a Quad-LEF flash. It also has the “CAMON” branding on the bottom left corner which looks a little annoying, to be honest. Furthermore, it is available in three different color options: Frost Silver, Magnet Black, and Spruce Green.
As I mentioned earlier, you get a quad-camera setup on the back. There is a 64MP primary sensor accompanied by a pair of 2MP macro and depth cameras. Here, Tecno hasn’t revealed the information about the last lens.
On the front, it has 16MP selfie snapper inside the punch hole cutout. Likewise, the phone can only record up to 1080p videos at 30 frames per second from both rear and front cameras.
- Also Read:
Performance and Memory
Under the hood, Tecno Camon 17P packs MediaTek’s Helio G85 chipset. It is an old budget gaming chipset that was also used in Redmi Note 9. The chipset has an octa-core CPU with 2GHz of maximum frequency and Mali-G52 MC2 GPU.
The phone is available in Nepal with 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. It also features a MicroSD card slot for expanding storage up to 128GB. On the software front, it runs on Android 11 with HIOS 7.6 on top.
Rest of the Specs
Backing the phone is a big 5000mAh battery that supports 18W charging via a Type-C port. It comes with side-mounted fingerprint sensor but misses out on stereo speakers. Other features include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and FM Radio.
Tecno Camon 17P Specifications:
- Body: 168.7 x 76.4 x 8.8 mm
- Display: 6.8-inch IPS LCD panel, 500 nits (HBM)
- Resolution: 2460 x 10820 pixels
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G85 (12m)
- CPU: Octa-core (2x 2.0Ghz Cortex-A75 & 6x 1.8Ghz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G52 MC2
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 128GB (expandable)
- OS & UI: Android 11, HiOS 7.6
- Rear Camera: Quad Cameras
- Primary: 64MP, PDAF
- Macro: 2MP
- 4Th Lens: AI
- Front Camera: 16MP
- Video : Resolutions
- Rear: 1080p@30fps
- Front: 1080p@30fps
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack, louspeaker
- Security: Fingerprint (Side-Mounted) & Face Unlock (Software-Based)
- Battery: 5000mAh
- Wired: 18W
- Color: Frost Silver, Magnet Black, Spruce Green
Tecno Camon 17P Price in Nepal and Availability
Tecno Camon 17P price in Nepal is NPR 23,690 for the sole 6/128GB model. It is slightly overpriced as compared with its Indian pricing. If you want this phone then you can purchase it through Tecno’s authorized stores all over Nepal.
|Tecno Camon 17P||Price in India||Price in Nepal (Official)|
|6/128GB||INR 12,999||NPR 23,690|
- What do you think about Tecno Camon 17P price in Nepal? Let us know through the comment section below.
- Best Consultancy in Nepal, Top Consultancy in Kathmandu - October 12, 2023
- Best Consultancy in Nepal for Australia (2023 Update) - October 12, 2023
- Best Consultancy in Nepal for Canada (2023) - October 12, 2023