Symphony has launched yet another smartphone in Nepal – the Symphony Z40. The company has launched it as a budget phone but it is far behind its competitors. Let’s have a look at the specifications, features, official price, and availability of the Symphony Z40 in Nepal.
Symphony Z40 Overview:
Display and Design
Symphony Z40 comes with a 6.55-inch LCD display with an HD+ resolution of 1600 x 720 pixels. Here, Symphony has done a good job with the front design. You get a punch-hole cutout on the top left corner which all of its competitors miss out on. However, just like other budget smartphones, it has noticeable bezels around the display.
The device has a rectangular camera module on the back that houses a quad-camera setup and a LED flash. Also, the fingerprint sensor is placed on the rear panel instead of the side frame. Moreover, it is available in three different color options: Dazzling Blue, Delightful Green, and Jolly Blue.
Moving on, you get a triple camera setup on the back. The setup is led by a 13MP main sensor. It is accompanied by a 5MP ultrawide lens and a 2MP depth camera. Similarly, it has a 13MP selfie camera inside the punch hole cutout.
Performance and Memory
Under the hood, Symphony Z40 packs a MediaTek Helio G35 chipset. It is a 12nm chipset having an eight-core CPU with a maximum frequency of 2.3Ghz and PowerVR GE8320 GPU. On the software front, it runs on Android 10 proving you with a nearly stock Android experience.
The phone is available in only one memory configuration of 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage. Also, you can expand storage up to 128GB using an external MicroSD card.
Rest of the Specs
Backing the phone is a big 5000mAh battery but it only supports 10W charging via a MicroUSB port. Further, it features 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS.
Symphony Z40 Specifications:
- Body: 165 x 76.6 x 8.9 mm, 193.5g
- Display: 6.55-inch LCD panel
- Resolution: HD+ (1600 x 720 pixels)
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz
- Glass Protection: Unspecified
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G35 (12nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB
- OS & UI: Android 10
- Rear Camera: Quad Cameras
- Primary: 13MP
- Ultrawide: 5MP
- Depth: 2MP
- Front Camera: 13MP
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack, loudspeaker
- Security: Fingerprint (Side-Mounted) & Face Unlock (Software-Based)
- Connectivity: 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, MicroUSB port
- Battery: 5000mAh
- Wired: 10W
- Color: Dazzling Blue, Delightful Green, and Jolly Blue
Symphony Z40 Price in Nepal and Availability
Symphony Z40 price in Nepal is NPR 17,999 for its sole 4/64GB model. You can buy the device from all Symphony authorized retail stores all over Nepal.
|Symphony Z40||Price in Nepal (Official)|
Should You Buy Symphony Z40 in Nepal?
Looking at the Symphony Z40 price in Nepal and specifications, it seems to be overpriced. There are many best mobile phones under NPR 20000 in Nepal with better specifications. However, if you want a good software experience then you can go for this device. You can also find the Nokia G20 under NPR 20000 with a better camera and updated Android 11.
- Meanwhile: Check a tech news video from Tech Nepz where he has also discussed the Symphony Z40 Price in Nepal
- Also Read:
- iPhone 15 Pro Max Price in Nepal, Full Specs, Launch Date - September 13, 2023
- How to Choose Your Next Phone: A Comprehensive Guide - September 5, 2023
- How to Watch Asia Cup 2023 Live in Nepal? (Free Methods) - September 2, 2023