Following the success of the Fan Edition of smartphones, Samsung launched the Fan Edition of Galaxy S7 FE in Europe on May 27. Finally, the tablet is launched in Nepal. Let’s have a look at the specifications, features, availability, and official price of the Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE in Nepal.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE Overview:
Display and Design
Here, Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE flaunts a 12.4-inch with a 60Hz refresh rate. Unfortunately, it uses a TFT LCD technology which is a little disappointing. Further, the panel has a 2560 x 1600 pixels resolution and supports 16 million colors.
It has a quite familiar design to other Samsung tablets. You get a pill-shaped camera module on the top left corner whereas “Samsung” branding is placed on the bottom left corner. It comes with four different color options: Mystic Back, Mystic, Green, Mystic Pink, and Mystic Silver.
For taking photos and videos, there is an 8MP single rear-facing camera that supports Auto Focus. Also, it can record 1080p videos at 30 frames per second. Upfront, you get a 5MP selfie camera on the right-side bezel which is an ideal place for a front-facing camera on a tablet.
- Also Read:
Performance and Memory
Speculating the Samsung Galaxy S7 FE to cost over NPR 70,000 in Nepal, it doesn’t have a powerful processor. The tablet comes with a Snapdragon 750G chipset based on 8nm process technology. In the same way, it runs on Android 11 with Samsung’s own One UI 3.1 on top.
The device is available in two memory configurations: 4/64GB and 6/128GB. It also has a dedicated MicroSD card slot for expanding storage up to 1 Terabyte.
Rest of the Specs
Samsung Galaxy S7 FE supports the Multi-Active Window feature that allows you to open three apps at the same time. Using the Samsung Sex feature, users can use it as a laptop by attaching a keyboard to it. However, you have to buy the keyboard separately. Also, it can be used as a second display for supported Windows 10 devices.
Fueling the tablet is a gigantic 10,090mAh battery that supports 45W fast charging. According to the company, the battery can last up to 12 hours over an LTE network and you can fully recharge the battery in 190 minutes.
Although it misses out on a 3.5mm headphone jack, you get 4 speakers which are very loud. Also, the Samsung Galaxy S7 FE features a faster USB Type-C 3.2 port and magnetic connector. Further, it has support for (2.4/5Ghz) Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, and GPS
Samsung Galaxy S7 FE Specifications:
- Body: 284.8 x 185 x 6.3 mm, 608g
- Display: 12.4-inch TFT
- Resolution: 2560 x 1600 pixels, 16:10 ratio
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G (8nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2x 2.2Ghz Kryo 570 & 6x 1.8Ghz Kryo 570)
- GPU: Adreno 619
- RAM: 4/6GB
- Storage: 64/128GB
- OS & UI: Android 11, One UI 3.1
- Rear Camera (Single): 8MP, AF
- Front Camera (Single): 5MP
- Video : [email protected]
- Audio: Stereo Speakers (4 speakers)
- Security: Fingerprint (Side-Mounted) & Face Unlock (Software-Based)
- Connectivity: (2.4/5Ghz) Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, USB Type-C 3.2
- Features: Samsung Dex, S Pen
- Battery: 10,090mAh
- Wired: 45W (15W charger in the box)
- IP-Certification: Not Available
- Color: Mystic Back, Mystic Silver, Mystic, Green, Mystic Pink
- Price in Nepal: NPR 69,999 (4/64GB)
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE Price in Nepal
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE (LTE) price in Nepal Is NPR 69,999 for the 4/64GB variant. You can buy the Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE from all Samsung authorized retail stores all over Nepal.
|Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE||Price in Nepal|
|4/64GB (LTE)||NPR 69,999|
- Meanwhile: Check a video from Tech Nepz discussing the Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE Price in Nepal