After the massive success of the Galaxy M21, Samsung has launched its successor – the Samsung Galaxy M22. Samsung Galaxy M22 brings some upgrades as well as downgrades from M21. Let’s have a look at the specifications, features, availability, and expected price of the Samsung Galaxy M22 in Nepal.
Samsung Galaxy M22 Overview:
Starting with the cameras, you get a quad-camera setup on the back. There is a 48MP primary sensor with an f/2.0 aperture. It is accompanied by an 8MP ultrawide lens with a 123-degree field of view. Here, Samsung has downgraded the depth sensor from 5MP to 2MP and added an extra 2MP macro camera.
Display and Design
Samsung Galaxy M22 comes with a 6.4-inch AMOLED panel. Unfortunately, the panel has just HD+ resolution which is another downgrade from M21. However, it has support for a 90Hz refresh rate with a U-shaped notch for a selfie camera.
The phone looks quite similar to the latest budget smartphones from Samsung. It has a squarish camera module housing a quad-camera setup and a LED flash is placed just below the camera bump. It also has a fingerprint sensor embedded in the power button. Moreover, users can choose between three different color options: Black, Blue, and White.
Performance and Memory
Like other Samsung budget phones, Galaxy M22 is powered by MediaTek’s Helio G80 chipset. The chipset features an eight-core CPU with 2.0Ghz of peak frequency and Arm Mali-G52 GPU. Similarly, it runs on OneUI 3.1 on top of Android 11.
The handset has 4GB of RAM and 128GB of UFS 2.2 based internal storage. You can also use a MicroSD card for expanding storage up to 1TeraByte (TB).
Rest of the Specs
Backing the phone is a 5000mAh battery which is another downgrade from M21 having a massive 6000mAh battery. However, Samsung has increased the charging speed from 15W to 25W.
The device has support for 4G LTE, (2.4/5GHz) Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, and NFC. Moreover, it features USB Type-C 2.0 port, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity sensor, and Light sensor.
Samsung Galaxy M22 Specifications:
- Body: 159.9 x 74 x 8.4 mm, 186g
- Display: 6.4-inch Super AMOLED panel, 600 nits
- Resolution: 1600 x 720 pixels, 20:9 ratio
- Refresh Rate: 90Hz
- Touch Sampling Rate: 180Hz
- Glass Protection: Unspecified
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G80 (12nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2x 2.0GHz Cortex-A75 & 6x 1.8GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G52 MC2
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 128GB (expandable)
- OS & UI: Android 11, One UI Core 3.1
- Rear Camera: Quad Cameras
- Primary: 48MP with f/2.0, PDAF
- Ultrawide: 8MP with f/2.2
- Macro: 2MP with f/2.2
- Depth: 2MP with f/2.0
- Front Camera: 13MP with f/2.2
- Video : Resolutions
- Rear: [email protected]
- Front: [email protected]
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack, loudspeaker
- Security: Fingerprint (Side-Mounted) & Face Unlock (Software-Based)
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, (2.4/5GHz) Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC
- Battery: 5000mAh
- Wired: 25W
- Color: Black, Blue, White
Samsung Galaxy M22 Price in Nepal and Availability
Although Samsung has announced the specifications of the Galaxy M22, they are yet to announce the pricing and availability of the phone. We expect the Samsung Galaxy M22 price in Nepal to start at around NPR 23,999 when it launches here shortly.
|Samsung Galaxy M22||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
- Meanwhile: Check out video discussing the Samsung Galaxy M32 Price in Nepal with its specifications