As annocuned earlier, Samsung has launched the Galaxy M13 series in India. The device comes with Dimensity 700 chipset, 50MP camera, and so on. Let’s look at the specifications, features, availability, and expected price of the Samsung Galaxy M13 5G in Nepal.
Samsung Galaxy M13 5G Specifications
- Body: 164.5 x 76.5 x 8.8 mm, 195g
- Display: 6.5-inch IPS LCD, 400 nits (typ)
- Resolution: HD+ (1600 x 720 pixels)
- Refresh Rate: 90Hz
- Glass Protection: Gorilla Glass 3
- Processor: MediaTekDimensity 700 (7 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G57 MC2
- RAM: 4/6GB
- Storage: 64/128GB (expandable)
- OS & UI: Android 12, One UI Core 4
- Rear Camera: Dual Cameras
- Primary: 50MP, f/1.8, PDAF
- Depth: 2MP with f/2.4
- Front Camera: 5MP
- Video :
- Rear: [email protected]
- Front: [email protected]
- Audio: Single Speaker, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Security: Fingerprint (Side-Mounted) & Face Unlock (Software-Based)
- Connectivity: 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (dual-band), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, Type-C 2.0 port
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Compass
- Battery: 5000mAh
- Wired: 15W
- Colors: Midnight Blue, Aqua Green, Stardust Brown
Samsung Galaxy M13 5G Price in Nepal
The Samsung Galaxy M13 5G will be available in India at INR 13,999 for the 4/64GB model. Likewise, its 6/128GB variant costs INR 15,999 in India. The expected Samsung Galaxy M15 5G price in Nepal is NPR 24,999 if it debuts in Nepal.
|Samsung Galaxy M13 5G||Price in India (Official)||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|4/64GB||INR 13,999||NPR 24,999|
|6/128GB||INR 15,999||NPR 27,999|
Samsung Galaxy M13 5G Overview
Design and Display
Here, you get a dual circular module on the top right corner of the back panel for housing the rear camera. Its placed Samsung branding on the typical place. Likewise, it comes in three color options: Midnight Blue, Aqua Green, and Stardust Brown. Upfront, there is a 6.5-inch display with a waterdrop notch. It has an HD+ resolution and supports a 90Hz refresh rate. Moreover, the display is protected by Gorilla Glass 3 and has 400 nits of typical brightness.
As stated earlier, the device is equipped with a dual camera setup on the back. It has a 50MP main camera with an f/1.8 aperture capable of recording 1080p videos at 30fps. It is accompanied by a 2MP depth camera. Likewise, there is a 5MP selfie camera inside the notch.
Under the hood, Samsung Galaxy M13 5G packs MediaTek Dimensity 700 chipset. It is an old chipset that was featured in Poco M3 Pro 5G. The chipset features an octa-core CPU with 2.2GHz of peak frequency and Mali-G57 MC2 GPU. It is coupled with 4/6GB of RAM and 64/128GB of expandable storage. Moreover, it ships with One UI Core 4 on top of Android 12.
- Also Check:
- Moto G31 with Helio G85 chipset launching soon in Nepal
- Redmi 10 with 50MP camera, 6000mAh battery launched in Nepal
- Oppo A77 with MediaTek Helio G35 launching soon in Nepal
Rest of the Specs
The handset packs a 5000mAh battery and supports 15W fast charging. It features a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and face unlock for biometrics authentication.
Also, watch Samsung Galaxy F23 5G Review from Gadgetbyte
- Redmi Note 12 Price in Nepal, Full Specs, Availability - March 23, 2023
- Tata Nexon EV Price in Nepal (2023): XM, XZ+, XZ+ LUX - March 23, 2023
- Poco X5 Pro Price in Nepal, Full Specs, Availability - March 23, 2023