Today, Samsung launched the first 5G phone under F-series in China. The company unveiled the Samsung Galaxy F52 5G which is far better than Samsung Galaxy M42 5G that was launched in India. Let’s have a look at the specs, features, expected price, and availability of the Samsung Galaxy F52 5G in Nepal.
Samsung Galaxy F52 5G Overview
Display and Design
Samsung Galaxy F52 5G comes with a big 6.6-inch TFT display with a Full HD+ resolution of 2408 x 1080 pixels. It has support for a 120Hz refresh rate and a 240Hz touch sampling rate. It comes with an eye protection mode that reduces the fatigue of the user’s eye while using it. This time, Samsung has placed the punch hole cutout on the top right side of the display.
The handset measures 164.6 x 76.3 x 8.7 mm and weighs around 199g. It has a glass back panel with a rectangular camera module. It is available in two color options: Dusty Black and Magic White.
Moving on, The Galaxy F52 5G flaunts a quad-camera setup on the back. There is a 64MP primary sensor with an aperture of f/1.8. It is accompanied by an 8MP ultrawide lens and a pair of 2MP macro and depth units. Upfront, there is a 16MP selfie snapper.
You can record 4k videos at 30fps and 1080p slow-motion at 120 frames per second from the rear camera while you can only go up to 1080p@30fps from the selfie camera.
- POCO M3 Pro 5G brings Dimensity 700 chipset and a 90Hz display
- Samsung Mobile Phones Price in Nepal
- POCO F3 brings SD 870 chipset and a 120Hz AMOLED display
Performance and Memory
The phone is powered by a Snapdragon 750G 5G chipset that provides a peak download speed of up to 3.7Gbps. It features Kryo 570 GPU clocked up to 2.2Ghz. Graphics are handled by Adreno 619 GPU. It runs on Android 11 with One UI 3.1 on the top.
Samsung Galaxy F52 5G is available in only one memory configuration of 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. You can expand the storage up to 1TB using an external microSD card.
Rest of the Specs
Fueling the phone is a decent 4500mAh battery that has support for 25W fast charging. It features 5G, dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b//n/ac, NFC, GPS, Bluetooth 5.0, fingerprint sensor, and 3.5mm headphone jack.
Samsung Galaxy F52 5G Specifications:
- Body: 164.6 x 76.3 x 8.7 mm, 199g
- Display: 6.6-inch TFT panel
- Resolution: 2408 x 1080 Pixels
- Refresh Rate: 120Hz
- Touch Sampling Rate: 240Hz
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G
- GPU: Adreno 619
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 128GB (expandable)
- OS & UI: Android 11 with One UI 3.1
- Rear Camera: Quad Cameras
- Primary: 64MP with f/1.8
- Ultrawide: 8MP with f/2.2
- Macro: 2MP with f/2.4
- Depth: 2MP with f/2.4
- Front Camera: 16MP with f/2.0
- Video : Resolutions:
- Rear: 4k@30fps,, 1080P@30/60/120fps
- Front: 1080P@30fps
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack, loudspeaker
- Security: Fingerprint (Side-Mounted) & Face Unlock (Software-Based)
- Connectivity: 5G, dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b//n/ac, NFC, GPS, Bluetooth 5.0, fingerprint sensor
- Battery: 4500mAh
- Wired: 25W
- IP-Certification: Not Available
- Color: Dusty Black, Magic White
Samsung Galaxy F52 5G Price in Nepal and Availability
Samsung Galaxy F52 5G is up for pre-order in China with a price tag of CNY 1,999. If it launches here, we expect the Samsung Galaxy F52 5G to launch at a price around NPR 39,999 in Nepal for the 8/128GB variant.
|Samsung Galaxy F52 5G||Price in China||Price in Nepal (Official)|
|8/128GB||CNY 1,999||NPR 39,999|
- iPhone 15 Pro Max Price in Nepal, Full Specs, Launch Date - September 13, 2023
- How to Choose Your Next Phone: A Comprehensive Guide - September 5, 2023
- How to Watch Asia Cup 2023 Live in Nepal? (Free Methods) - September 2, 2023