A few days back, Samsung has launched its cheapest5G phone in Nepal – the Samsung Galaxy F42 5G. Now, the company has dropped the price of the Samsung Galaxy F32 5G in Nepal So, let’s have a look at the specifications, features, availability, and official price of the Samsung Galaxy F42 5G in Nepal.
Samsung Galaxy F42 5G Overview:
Display and Design
Here, Samsung Galaxy F42 5G sports a 6.6-inch display with a Full HD+ resolution and a 90Hz refresh rate. Unfortunately, it uses a TFT panel instead of an sAMOLED panel which is a little disappointing for the price. Also, the panel has Infinity V-shaped notch which looks outdated, to be honest.
The phone comes with a textured back finish which is very common in Samsung’s budget phone. It has a squarish camera module that houses the triple camera and a LED flash. Moreover, it is available in two different color options: Black, and Blue.
Performance and Memory
Under the hood, the handset offers MediaTek Dimensity 700 chipset. It is a 5G chipset based on 7nm technology with two Cortex-A76 cores clocked at 2.2Ghz and six Cortex-A55 cores clocked at 2.0Ghz. Mali-G57 MC2 handles the graphics.
The device comes with either 6GB or 8GB of RAM paired with 128GB of internal storage. If you want more storage, then there is a microSD card slot for expanding storage.
- Also Read:
Camera and Other Specs
As I mentioned earlier, the handset has a triple camera setup on the back. The setup is led by a 64MP primary sensor with an aperture of f/1.8. It is followed by a 5MP ultrawide lens and a 2MP depth sensor. Upfront, it has an 8MP selfie camera.
The phone is backed by a 5000mAh battery that supports 15W fast charging. It features 5G, (dual-band) Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, USB Type-C port, 3.5mm headphone jack, Dolby Atmos Audio, and side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
Samsung Galaxy F42 5G Specifications:
- Body: 167.2 x 76.4 x 9 mm, 203g
- Display: 6.6-inch TFT panel
- Resolution: 2400 x 1080 Pixels
- Refresh Rate: 90Hz
- Glass Protection: Unspecified
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G (7nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2x 2.2Ghz Cortex-A76 & 6x 2.0Ghz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G57 MC2
- RAM: 6/8GB
- Storage: 128GB (expandable)
- OS & UI: Android 11, One UI Core 3.1
- Rear Camera: Triple Cameras
- Primary: 64MP with f/1.8, PDAF
- Ultrawide: 5MP with f/2.2, 1.12µm
- Depth: 2MP with f/2.4
- Front Camera: 8MP with f/2.0
- Video : Resolutions
- Rear: 1080p@30fps
- Front: 1080p@30fps
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack, loudspeaker
- Security: Fingerprint (Side-Mounted) & Face Unlock (Software-Based)
- Connectivity: 5G, (dual-band) Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, USB Type-C port
- Battery: 5000mAh
- Wired: 15W
- Color: Black, Blue
Samsung Galaxy F42 5G Price in Nepal and Availability
Previously, Samsung Galaxy F42 5G was priced at NPR 34,999 for the 6/128GB model and NPR 38,999 for the 8/128GB variant. Now, it is available at NPR 31,999 and NPR 34,999 for the 6/128GB and 8/128GB variants. You can purchase the device from authorized retail stores all over Nepal shortly.
|Samsung Galaxy F42 5G||Price in Nepal (Official)|
- Also watch our video discussing the Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Price in Nepal with its specifications
- Best Consultancy in Nepal, Top Consultancy in Kathmandu - October 12, 2023
- Best Consultancy in Nepal for Australia (2023 Update) - October 12, 2023
- Best Consultancy in Nepal for Canada (2023) - October 12, 2023