Samsung Galaxy F22 is probably the best budget phone in the Nepali market right now. It brings 90Hz AMOLED, a good camera system, and a big battery at an affordable price. Let’s have a look at the specifications, features, availability, and latest price of the Samsung Galaxy F22 in Nepal.
Samsung Galaxy F22 Overview
Display and Design
Here, the Samsung Galaxy F22 sports a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED panel. Unfortunately, it only has HD+ resolution but you get a 90Hz refresh rate. Still, Samsung is going with a U-shaped notch instead of a punch-hole cutout but it’s totally fine for the price.
The handset measures 160 x 74 x 9.4 mm and weighs around 203g. It has a squarish camera bump on the back that encloses a quad-camera setup with an LED flash just below the camera module. Further, It is available in two color options: Denim Black and Denim Black.
You get a 48MP primary camera on the back with an aperture of f/1.8. It misses out on OIS which was available in A22. There is an 8MP ultrawide angle lens with an aperture of f/2.2 and 1.12µm pixel size.
Completing the setup is a couple of 2MP macro and depth units for macro shots and depth data. Upfront, it has a 13MP selfie snapper with f/2.2 aperture and can record 1080p videos at 30fps. From the rear camera also you can only record 1080p at 30fps.
- Also Read:
Performance and Memory
Moving on, the Samsung Galaxy F22 is powered by MediaTek Helio G80 chipset. It is the same chipset used in the Galaxy M22 which is already launched in Nepal. Similarly, it runs on OneUI core 3.1 on top of Android 11.
Users can choose between 4GB or 6GB RAM where the 4GB RAM variant comes with 64GB of storage and the 6GB variant has 128GB of storage. Here, you also get a dedicated MicroSD card slot for expanding storage.
Rest of the Specs
Fueling the phone is a big 6000mAh battery that supports 15W fast charging via a USB Type-C 2.0 port. It has support for 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS. Further, it also features a 3.5mm headphone jack and a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
Samsung Galaxy F22 Specifications:
- Body: 160 x 74 x 9.4 mm, 203g
- Display: 6.4” Super AMOLED panel
- Resolution: 1600 x 720 Pixels, 20:9 ratio
- Refresh Rate: 90Hz
- Glass Protection: Unspecified
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G80
- CPU: Octa-core (2x 2.0Ghz & 6x 1.8Ghz)
- RAM: 4/6GB
- Storage: 64/128GB
- OS & UI: Android 11, OneUI Core 3.1
- Rear Camera: Quad Cameras
- Primary: 48MP with f/1.8, PDAF
- Ultrawide: 8MP with f/2.2, 0.12µm
- Macro: 2MP with f/2.4
- Depth: 2MP with f/2.4
- Front Camera: 13MP with f/2.2
- Video: Resolutions
- Rear: 1080p@30fps
- Front: 1080p@30fps
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack, loudspeaker
- Security: Fingerprint (Side-Mounted) & Face Unlock (Software-Based)
- Connectivity: 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, Type-C 2.0 port
- Battery: 6000mAh
- Wired: 18W
- Color: Black, Blue
Samsung Galaxy F22 Price in Nepal (2023) and Availability
The latest price of the Samsung Galaxy F22 in Nepal is NPR 20,999 for the 4/64GB model and NPR 24,499 for the 6/128GB model. You can buy the phone from Samsung-authorized retail stores all over Nepal.
|Samsung Galaxy F22||Price in Nepal (2023)|
Although Samsung hiked the price of the Galaxy F22 in Nepal, it is still the best phone among its competitors. It is the most affordable phone with a 90Hz Super AMOLED panel in Nepal. Along with that, you get a big 6000mAh battery, a 48MP quad-rear camera setup, and a good software experience. Because of these reasons, it has also been featured in our list of best mobile phones under 25000 in Nepal.
- Meanwhile: Check our video discussing the Samsung Galaxy F22 Price in Nepal
Samsung Galaxy F22 FAQs
The price of the Samsung Galaxy F22 in Nepal is NPR 20,999 for the 4/64GB variant and NPR 24,499 for the 6/128GB model.
Yes, the Samsung F22 is still available in Nepal.
- NEB Class 12 Exam Routine 2080 / 2081 | Class 12 Routine 2080 - October 2, 2023
- iPhone 15 Pro Max Price in Nepal, Full Specs, Launch Date - September 13, 2023
- How to Choose Your Next Phone: A Comprehensive Guide - September 5, 2023