Samsung Nepal has launched the Samsung Galaxy A22 in Nepal. Let’s have a look at the specifications, features, availability, and official price of the Samsung Galaxy A22 in Nepal.
Samsung Galaxy A22 Overview
Display and Design
Samsung Galaxy A22 gets a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED panel. It is better than the LCD panel used in its 5G model. However, it has only HD+ resolution but you get the same 90Hz refresh rate. There is a difference in notch too, instead of a waterdrop notch you get a U-shaped notch here.
The phone measures 159.3 x 73.6 x 8.4 mm and weighs around 186g. It has the same squarish camera bump on the back. It houses a quad-camera setup with LED flash just below the camera module. Besides, it is available in four different color options: Black, Mint, Violet, and White.
You get a 48MP primary camera on the back with an aperture of f/1.8. It also supports OIS which is very rare in budget phones. There is an 8MP ultrawide angle lens with an aperture of f/2.2 and 1.12µm pixel size.
Completing the setup is a couple of 2MP macro and depth units for macro shots and depth data. Equally important, it has a 13MP selfie snapper with f/2.2 aperture and can record 1080p videos at 30fps. From the rear camera also you can only record 1080p at 30fps only.
- Also Read:
Performance and Memory
Moving on, the Samsung Galaxy A22 is powered by MediaTek Helio G80 chipset. It is the same chipset used in its bigger sibling, the Galaxy A32 which is already launched in Nepal. Helio G80 chipset. Similarly, it runs on OneUI core 3.1 on top of Android 11.
It comes in three memory configurations: 4/64GB, 4/128GB, and 6/128GB. Unfortunately, the handset lacks microSD card slots.
Comparing its performance with its competitors, it lacks far behind. We often see some powerful chipsets such as MediaTek Helio G95 and Snapdragon 768 in their price range.
Rest of the Specs
Fueling the phone is a big 5000mAh battery. It supports 15W fast charging via a USB Type-C 2.0 port. The device features 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS. Further, it also features a 3.5mm headphone jack and a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
Samsung Galaxy A22 Specifications:
- Display: 6.4” Super AMOLED panel
- Resolution: 1600 x 720 Pixels, 20:9 ratio
- Refresh Rate: 90Hz
- Glass Protection: Unspecified
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G80
- CPU: Octa-core (2x 2.0Ghz & 6x 1.8Ghz)
- RAM: 4/6GB
- Storage: 64/128GB
- OS & UI: Android 11, OneUI Core 3.1
- Rear Camera: Quad Cameras
- Primary: 48MP with f/1.8, PDAF, OIS
- Ultrawide: 8MP with f/2.2, 0.12µm
- Macro: 2MP with f/2.4
- Depth: 2MP with f/2.4
- Front Camera: 13MP with f/2.2
- Video : Resolutions
- Rear: 1080p@30fps
- Front: 1080p@30fps
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack, loudspeaker
- Security: Fingerprint (Side-Mounted) & Face Unlock (Software-Based)
- Battery: 5000mAh
- Wired: 18W
- Color: Black, Mint, Violet, and White
Samsung Galaxy A22 Price in Nepal and Availability
The Samsung Galaxy A22 price in Nepal is NPR 27,999 for the 6/128GB variant. You can purchase the device from any Samsung authorized retail stores all over Nepal.
|Samsung Galaxy A22||Price in Nepal (Official)|
- Meanwhile: Check out video discussing the Samsung Galaxy A22 5G Price in Nepal with its specifications
- Also Read:
- NEB Class 12 Exam Routine 2080 / 2081 | Class 12 Routine 2080 - October 2, 2023
- iPhone 15 Pro Max Price in Nepal, Full Specs, Launch Date - September 13, 2023
- How to Choose Your Next Phone: A Comprehensive Guide - September 5, 2023