The Samsung Galaxy A54 has been launched in Nepal. There are only a few key upgrades from the Samsung A53. Let’s look at the official Samsung Galaxy A54 Price in Nepal along with the specifications, features, and availability.
Samsung Galaxy A54 Specifications
- Body: 158.2 x 76.7 x 8.2 mm, 202g, IP67 dust/water resistant
- Size: 6.4-inch Super AMOLED, 100 nits (HBM)
- Resolution: Full HD+
- Refresh Rate: 120Hz
- Protection: Gorilla Glass 5
- Processor: Exynos 1380 (5 nm)
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 128/256GB, expandable
- OS: Android 13, One UI 5.1
- Rear Camera
- Primary: 50MP, f/1.8, PDAF, OIS
- Ultrawide: 12MP, f/2.2, 123-degree Field of View
- Macro: 5MP, f/2.4
- Front: 32MP, f/2.2
- Rear: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps, 720p@480fps
- Front: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- Audio: Stereo Speakers
- Ports: USB Type-C 2.0, No 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- Wireless Connectivity: 5G, (2.4/5GHz) Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.3, GPS, NFC
- Security: Fingerprint (In-Display) & Face Unlock
- Battery: 5000mAh
- Charging: 25W (No Charger Inside the Box)
Samsung Galaxy A54 Price in Nepal and Availability
The Samsung Galaxy A54 price in Nepal is NPR 56,999 for the 8/128GB model and NPR 59,999 for the 8/256GB variant. You can buy the Samsung A54 from all Samsung authorized resellers in Nepal.
|Samsung Galaxy A54||Price in Nepal (Official)|
Samsung Galaxy A54 Overview
Display and Design
The Samsung Galaxy A54 sports a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display with a center-aligned punch-hole design. It has a Full HD+ resolution and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. For smooth scrolling and better animation, there is a 120Hz refresh rate along with a 240Hz touch sampling rate.
Likewise, the phone brings a familiar camera module to the recently launched Galaxy S23 series. It has three circular models to hold the rear cameras. Also, Samsung has replaced the plastic back with a glass back which is a good upgrade from its predecessor and retained the IP67 dust/water resistant rating. Moreover, it comes in four color options: Lime, Graphite, Violet, and White.
The Samsung Galaxy A54 is powered by an Octa-core Exynos 1380 5nm-based chipset, which is highly efficient and provides smooth performance. Similarly, it comes with 8GB RAM and either 128GB or 256GB of internal storage. On the software side, it runs on Android 13 with One UI 5.1 on top.
The Samsung Galaxy A54 has an impressive triple-camera setup on the rear. It is led by a 50MP optically stabilized primary camera which comes with an f/1.8 aperture. It is followed by a 12MP ultrawide lens which has a 123-degree field of view and there is a 5MP macro camera to complete the setup.
Upfront, it has a 32-megapixel front-facing camera for selfies and video calls. The camera setup is capable of taking stunning pictures and videos, with great detail and color accuracy.
Rest of the Specs
The phone packs a 5000mAh battery and supports 25W fast charging. However, it doesn’t ship with a charger inside the box. For security, it has an optical under-display fingerprint scanner and software-based face unlock. Moreover, it features stereo speakers, 5G connectivity, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.3, GPS, NFC, and USB Type-C 2.0 port.
Also, Watch Samsung Galaxy A54 Unboxing
- NEB Class 12 Exam Routine 2080 / 2081 | Class 12 Routine 2080 - October 2, 2023
- iPhone 15 Pro Max Price in Nepal, Full Specs, Launch Date - September 13, 2023
- How to Choose Your Next Phone: A Comprehensive Guide - September 5, 2023