Redmi, the sub-brand of Xiaomi has launched two new devices in China- Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G and Redmi Note 10 5G. The Redmi Note 10 5G shares a similar story as POCO M3 Pro 5G that was recently launched in Europe. Let’s have a look at the specs, features, expected price, and availability of the Redmi Note 10 5G in Nepal.
Redmi Note 10 5G Overview
Display and Design
Redmi Note 10 5G sports a 6.5-inch IPS LCD panel with a Full HD+ resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels. Comparing it with the regular Note 10, its display has been downgraded from sAMOLED to IPS LCD. It has support for a 90Hz refresh rate and a 180Hz touch sampling rate. The refresh is variable between 30/50/60/90Hz. It has a center-aligned punch-hole cutout that encloses a front-facing camera.
The handset measure 161.81 x 75.34 x 8.92 mm and weighs around 190g. It has a similar design to Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G but features only three cameras on the back. It is available in four different color options: Chrome Silver, Graphite Gray, Nighttime Blue, and Aurora Green.
We have to compromise in-camera as well for 5G connectivity. The phone features a triple-camera setup on the back. The setup is led by a 48MP primary sensor accompanied by a pair of 2MP depth and macro units. Upfront, it has an 8MP selfie shooter that takes decent selfies.
You get different features on both rear and front cameras such as portrait, AI beauty, movie ratio, HDR, and so on. Both rear and front cameras can only record up to 1080p@30fps,
- Also Read:
Performance and Memory
Under the hood, the Redmi Note 10 5G packs a MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G processor. It is based on a 7nm process and features eight cores with a clock speed up to 2.2Ghz. Mali-G57 MC2 GPU handles the graphics.
The phone starts at 4GB LPDDR4x RAM and max out at 8GB while you can choose between 128GB or 256GB of UFS 2.2 based internal storage. You can also expand the storage via a microSD card but uses a SIM slot.
Rest of the Specs
Fueling the device is a big 5000mAh battery that charges at up to 18W speeds. For connectivity, it features 5G, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC (market dependent), IR Blaster, FM Radio, and Type-C 2.0 port. The fingerprint sensor is placed in the right frame, doubles as the power button. Further, it runs on Android 11 with MIUI 12 skin on the top.
Redmi Note 10 5G Specifications:
- Body: 161.81 x 75.34 x 8.92 mm, 190g
- Display: 6.5-inch IPS LCD panel 400 nits (typ)
- Resolution: 2400 x 1080 Pixels
- Refresh Rate: 90Hz (Variable)
- Touch Sampling Rate: 180Hz
- Glass Protection: Gorilla Glass 3
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G (7nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G57 MC2
- RAM: 4/6/8GB LPDDR4x
- Storage: 128/256GB UFS 2.2
- OS & UI: Android 11, MIUI 12
- Rear Camera: Dual Cameras
- Primary: 48MP with f/1.8, 0.8µm, PDAF
- Macro: 2MP with f/2.4
- Depth: 2MP with f/2.4
- Front Camera: 8MPwith f/2.0
- Video : Resolutions
- Rear: 1080p@30fps
- Front: 1080p@30fps
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack, Hi-Red audio
- Security: Fingerprint (Side-Mounted) & Face Unlock (Software-Based)
- Connectivity: 5G, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC (market dependent), IR Blaster, FM Radio, Type-C 2.0 port
- Battery: 5000mAh
- Wired: 18W
- IP-Certification: Not Available
- Color: Chrome Silver, Graphite Gray, Nighttime Blue, and Aurora Green
Redmi Note 10 5G Price in Nepal and Availability
Redmi Note 10 5G will be available in China on June 1 at a starting price of CNY 1,099. We expect Redmi Note 10 5G to start around NPR 22,999 if it launches in Nepal.
|Redmi Note 10 5G||Price in China||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|4/128GB||CNY 1,099||NPR 22,999|
|6/128GB||CNY 1,199||NPR 24,999|
|8/128GB||CNY 1,399||NPR 27,999|
|8/256GB||CNY 1,599||NPR 32,999|
- Also Read:
- iPhone 15 Pro Max Price in Nepal, Full Specs, Launch Date - September 13, 2023
- How to Choose Your Next Phone: A Comprehensive Guide - September 5, 2023
- How to Watch Asia Cup 2023 Live in Nepal? (Free Methods) - September 2, 2023