Xiaomi‘s Redmi Note series is always a strong contender for the best midrange smartphone in Nepal. The recently launched Redmi Note 11 Pro brings impressive features at a reasonable price. Let’s have a look at the specifications, features, availability, and latest price of the Redmi Note 11 Pro in Nepal.
Redmi Note 11 Pro Price in Nepal (2023) and Availability
In Nepal, there are two variants of the Redmi Note 11 Pro. One comes with 4G connectivity and the other supports up to 5G connectivity. The price of the Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G in Nepal is NPR 34,999 for the 6/128GB model and NPR 36,999 for the 8/128GB model.
Similarly, the Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G price is NPR 38,499 for the 6/128GB variant and NPR 41,499 for the 8/128GB model in Nepal. You can purchase the device from all Xiaomi authorized retail stores in Nepal.
|Memory||Price in Nepal (2023)|
Redmi Note 11 Pro Specifications:
- Body: 164.19 x 76.1 x 8.12 mm, 202g
- Display: 6.67-inch AMOLED panel, HDR10, 1200 nits (peak)
- Resolution: 2400 x 1080 Pixels
- Refresh Rate: 120Hz
- Touch Sampling Rate: 360Hz
- Glass Protection: Gorilla Glass 5
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 5G (6nm) / MediaTek Helio G96 (4G variant)
- CPU: Octa-core (2x 2.2Ghz Kryo 660 Gold & 6x 1.7Ghz Kryo 660 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 619
- RAM: 6/8GB LPDDR4
- Storage: 128GB UFS 2.2
- OS & UI: Android 11, MIUI 13
- Rear Camera: Triple Cameras
- Primary: 108MP with/1.9, dual pixel PDAF
- Ultrawide: 8MP with f/2.2, 118-degree field of view
- Macro: 2MP with f/2.4
- Front Camera: 16MP with f/2.5
- Video: Resolutions
- Rear: [email protected]
- Front: [email protected]
- Audio: Stereo Speakers, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Security: Fingerprint (Side-Mounted) & Face Unlock (Software-Based)
- Connectivity: 5G, 4G LTE, (2.4/5GHz) Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, NFC
- Battery: 5000mAh
- Wired: 67W
- IP-Certification: IP-53
- Color: Graphite Gray, Polar White, Star Blue
Redmi Note 11 Pro Overview:
Display and Design
Xiaomi has used the same 120Hz AMOLED panel protected by Gorilla Glass 5. Also, the screen size remains the same at 6.67 inches with a Full HD+ resolution. Similarly, it is an HDR10-certified screen that can boost up to 1200 nits of peak brightness. Moreover, it features a center-aligned punch-hole cutout for a selfie camera.
Design-wise, the phone looks similar to the Chinese Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G series. It has a boxy design with a rectangular camera module housing a triple-camera setup and a LED flash. It retains IP53 certifications, a 3.5mm headphone jack, IR Blaster, and Stereo Speakers. Likewise, the phone has a hybrid card tray which means you can either use two SIM or a SIM and a memory card. Further, users can choose between three different color options: Graphite Gray, Polar White, and Star Blue.
Here, Redmi Note 11 Pro features the same 108MP Samsung ISOCELL HM2 main sensor. It misses out on IOS but features EIS. The lens has 0.7μm pixels and supports 9-in-1 binning technology. Similarly, the second lens will be an 8MP ultrawide sensor having a 118-degree field of view. At last, there is a pair of 2MP macro and depth cameras.
Upfront, it features the same 16MP sensor inside the punch hole cutout. Here, the video recording capability has been downgraded from [email protected] to [email protected] from the rear camera. At the same time, you can also record [email protected] from the front camera.
- Also Read:
Performance and Memory
Under the hood, Redmi Note 11 Pro packs a Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 chipset. It is based on a 6nm manufacturing process and becoming popular in premium budget phones. The chipset features an octa-core CPU with 2.2 GHz of peak frequency. Similarly, the Adreno 619 GPU handles the graphics. At the same time, Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G is powered by the MediaTek Helio G96 chipset.
The device is available in two different memory configurations in Nepal: 6/128GB and 8/128 GB. It makes use of LPDDR4 RAM and UFS 2.2 storage. As I mentioned earlier, you also get a MicroSD card slot (Hybrid Tray) for expanding storage up to 1TB. Moreover, it runs on Android 11 with MIUI 13 on the top.
Rest of the Specs
Redmi Note 11 Pro gets fuel from a big 5000mAh battery. It brings a huge upgrade to the charging department. Now, you can charge the Redmi Note 11 Pro at 67W speed. Also, Xiaomi is providing the 67W charger inside the box.
Still, you will get a side-mounted fingerprint sensor and the same USB Type-C 2.0 port. Furthermore, it features 4G LTE, (2.4/5GHz) Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, GPS, Type-C port, 3.5mm headphone jack, and Stereo Speakers.
- Also, watch a video discussing the Redmi Note 11 Pro Price in Nepal and the Specifications
- Redmi Note 12 Price in Nepal, Full Specs, Availability - March 23, 2023
- Tata Nexon EV Price in Nepal (2023): XM, XZ+, XZ+ LUX - March 23, 2023
- Poco X5 Pro Price in Nepal, Full Specs, Availability - March 23, 2023