A few months back, Redmi 10 was globally launched. Now, Xiaomi has launched the same phone as Redmi Note 11 4G in China. Let’s have a look at the specifications, features, availability, and expected price of the Redmi Note 11 G in Nepal.
Redmi Note 11 4G Overview:
Display and Design
Starting with the display, Xiaomi has provided a 6.5-inch with a 90Hz adaptive refresh rate. However, it is an IPS LCD panel with a Full HD+ resolution. The panel has a contrast ratio of 1500:1 and got Gorilla Glass 3 protection. Likewise, you get a center-aligned punch-hole cutout that encloses a selfie camera.
Design-wise, the phone looks identical to Redmi 10. It has a rectangular camera module on the back that houses a quad-camera setup and a LED flash. Moreover, it is available in three different color options: Phantom Black, Astral White, and Bifrost Blue.
Moving on, you get a slightly different camera setup here on Redmi Note 11 4G as compared with Redmi 10. There is a brand new 50MP main sensor with an f/1.8 aperture. Similarly, Xiaomi has included an 8MP ultrawide lens for taking wide shots having a 120-degree field of view. Completing the setup is only 2MP macro which means we are missing a 2MP depth sensor here.
For selfies and video calling, it has an 8MP front-facing camera inside the punch hole cutout. Talking about video recording, you can only record up to 1080p videos at 30fps from both rear and front cameras.
- Also Read:
Performance and Memory
Powering the phone is MediaTek’s Helio G88 chipset. It is a 12nm chipset with eight cores having 2.0Ghz of peak clock speed. Similarly, it has a Mali-G52 MC2 GPU for handling graphics. This chipset is not good as Snapdragon 678 chipset but can handle normal gaming easily.
The phone comes in two memory configurations: 4/128GB and 6/128GB. It also has 2GB of virtual RAM and a dedicated MicroSD card slot for expanding storage. On the software front, it runs on Android 11 with MIUI 12.5 on top.
Rest of the Specs
Backing the phone is a bi 5000mAh battery with 18W charging. It also supports 9W reverse charging via a Type-C port.
The handset has a fingerprint sensor on the power button and also got stereo speakers set up. Furthermore, it features 4G LTE, (2.4/5GHz) Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, IR Blaster, FM Radio, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Redmi Note 11 4G Specifications:
- Body: 161.2 x 75.6 x 9.6 mm, 192g
- Display: 6.5-inch IPS LCD panel
- Resolution: FHD+ (2400 x 1080 pixes)
- Refresh Rate: 90Hz
- Touch Sampling Rate: 180Hz
- Glass Protection: Gorilla Glass 3
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G88 (12nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2x 2.0Ghz Cortex-A75 & 6x 1.8Ghz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G52 MC2
- RAM: 4/6GB LPDDR4x + 2GB Virtual
- Storage: 128GB EMMC 5.1
- OS & UI: Android 11, MIUI 12.5
- Rear Camera: Triple Cameras
- Primary: 50MP with f/1.8, PDAF
- Ultrawide: 8MP with f/2.2, 120-degree Field of View
- Macro: 2MP with f/2.4
- Front Camera: 8MP with f/2.0
- Video : Resolutions
- Rear: 1080p@30fps
- Front: 1080p@30fps
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack, Stereo Speakers
- Security: Fingerprint (Side-Mounted) & Software-Based (Software-Based)
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, (2.4/5GHz) Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, IR Blaster, FM Radio, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Battery: 6000mAh
- Wired: 18W
- Reverse Wired: 9W
- Color: Phantom Black, Astral White, Bifrost Blue
Redmi Note 11 4G Price in Nepal and Availability
Redmi Note 11 4G’s 4/128GB variant is priced at CNY 999 whereas the 6/128GB variant costs you CNY 1,099. We expect the Redmi Note 11 4G Price in Nepal to start at around NPR 19,999 when it launches in Nepal.
|Redmi Note 11 4G||Price in China||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|4/128GB||CNY 999||NPR 19,999|
|6/128GB||CNY 1,099||NPR 23,499|
- What do you think about the Redmi Note 11 4G Price in Nepal? Let us know through the comment section below.
- iPhone 15 Pro Max Price in Nepal, Full Specs, Launch Date - September 13, 2023
- How to Choose Your Next Phone: A Comprehensive Guide - September 5, 2023
- How to Watch Asia Cup 2023 Live in Nepal? (Free Methods) - September 2, 2023