Redmi Note 10T 5G is launched in India. This is not a new device in the Redmi Note 10 series. Basically, it is rebranded Redmi Note 10 5G that was launched in China. Let’s have a look at the specifications features, availability, and expected price of the Redmi Note 10T 5G in Nepal.
Redmi Note 10T 5G Overview:
Display and Design
Redmi Note 10T 5G sports a 6.5-inch IPS LCD panel with a Full HD+ resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels. Comparing it with the regular Note 10, its display has been downgraded from sAMOLED to IPS LCD. However, Xiaomi has support for a 90Hz refresh rate and a 180Hz touch sampling rate. The refresh is variable between 30/50/60/90Hz. It has a center-aligned punch-hole cutout that encloses a front-facing camera.
The device measure 161.81 x 75.34 x 8.92 mm and weighs around 190g. It has a similar design to Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G but features only three cameras on the back. Users can choose between five different color options: Black, Blue, Green, Purple, and White.
The handset features a triple-camera setup on the back. The setup is has a 48MP primary sensor accompanied by a pair of 2MP depth and macro units. On the front, there is an 8MP selfie shooter.
You get several features on both rear and front cameras such as portrait, AI beauty, movie ratio, HDR, and so on. Both rear and front cameras can only record up to [email protected]
- Also Read:
Performance and Memory
Under the hood, the Redmi Note 10T 5G packs a MediaTek Dimensity 700 chipset. It is based on a 7nm process and features eight cores with a clock speed up to 2.2Ghz. Handling the graphics is a Mali-G57 MC2 GPU.
The phone comes with 4/6GB RAM and you can choose between 64GB or 128GB of UFS 2.2 based internal storage. You can also expand the storage via a microSD card but uses a SIM slot.
Here is the twist, although it runs on Dimensity 700 chipset, it only supports 4G in Russia.
Rest of the Specs
Backing the Redmi Note 10T 5G is a 5000mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging. For connectivity, it features 4G, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC (market dependent), IR Blaster, FM Radio, and Type-C 2.0 port.
The fingerprint sensor is in the right frame which doubles as the power button. Further, it runs on Android 11 with MIUI 12 skin on the top.
Redmi Note 10T 5G Specifications:
- Body: 161.81 x 75.34 x 8.92 mm, 190g
- Display: 6.5-inch IPS LCD panel 400 nits (typ)
- Resolution: 2400 x 1080 Pixels
- Refresh Rate: 90Hz (Variable)
- Touch Sampling Rate: 180Hz
- Glass Protection: Gorilla Glass 3
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G (7nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G57 MC2
- RAM: 4/6GB LPDDR4x
- Storage: 64/128GB UFS 2.2
- OS & UI: Android 11, MIUI 12
- Rear Camera: Triple Cameras
- Primary: 48MP with f/1.8, 0.8µm, PDAF
- Macro: 2MP with f/2.4
- Depth: 2MP with f/2.4
- Front Camera: 8MP with f/2.0
- Video : Resolutions
- Rear: [email protected]
- Front: [email protected]
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack, Hi-Red audio
- Security: Fingerprint (Side-Mounted) & Face Unlock (Software-Based)
- Connectivity: 4G, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC (market dependent), IR Blaster, FM Radio, Type-C 2.0 port
- Battery: 5000mAh
- Wired: 18W
- IP-Certification: Not Available
- Color: Black, Blue, Green, Purple, and White
Redmi Note 10T 5G Price in Nepal and Availability
Redmi Note 10T 5G will be available in India from July 26 via Amazon, Mi.com, Mi Home, and offline retail stores. It costs INR 13,999 for the 4/64GB model and INR 15,999 for the 6/128GB variant. If Xiaomi Nepal launches it in Nepal, we expect the Redmi Note 10T 5G to start at around NPR 23,999.
|Redmi Note 10T 5G||Price in India||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|4/64GB||INR 13,999||NPR 23,999|
|6/128GB||INR 15,999||NPR 15,999|
- Also: Check our video discussing the Redmi Note 10S Price in Nepal with Specifications