Back in March 2021, Xiaomi Nepal launched the Redmi Note 10 in Nepal. It was launched after the success of the Redmi Note 9 series. With the Redmi Note 10, the company improved the cameras, display, design, and processor. Let’s have a look at the specs, features, availability, and latest price of the Redmi Note 10 in Nepal.
Redmi Note 10 Specifications:
- Body: 160.5 x 74.2 x 8.3mm, 178.8g
- Display: 6.43-inch Super AMOLED panel
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 Pixels, 1100 nits (peak)
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz
- Glass Protection: Gorilla Glass 3
- Processor: Snapdragon 678 (11nm)
- GPU: Adreno 612
- RAM: 4/6GB LPDDR4x
- Storage: 64/128GB UFS 2.2 + microSD card
- OS & UI: Android 11 with MIUI 12
- Rear Camera: Quad Cameras
- Primary: 48MP with f/1.8
- Ultrawide: 8MP with f/2.2, 1180 FOV
- Macro: 2MP with f/2.4
- Depth: 2MP with f/2.4
- Front Camera: 13MP with f/2.5
- Video : Resolutions:
- Rear: 4k@30fps, 1080P@30/60fps, 720p@960fps
- Front: 1080P@30fps
- Security: Side-Mounted fingerprint senor & Software based face-unlock
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack, Stereo Speakers
- Connectivity: dual-band W-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, Bluetooth 2.0, FM Radio, USB Type-C 2.0, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Battery: 5000mAh
- Wired: 33W, 100% in 74 minutes
- IP-Certification: IP-53 certified
- Color: Aqua Green, Frost White, Shadow Black
Redmi Note 10 Price in Nepal (2023) and Availability
The Redmi Note 10 price in Nepal is NPR 21,999 for the 4/64GB model. It costs NPR 22,999 and NPR 24,999 for the 4/128GB and 6/128GB respectively. Unfortunately, the device is now discontinued in Nepal after the launch of Redmi 10 Prime. However, you can find the device in some retail shops.
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 10||Price in Nepal (2023)|
Redmi Note 10 Overview:
Display and Design
Here, the Redmi Note 10 sports a 6.43-inch Super AMOLED panel with a Full HD+ resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. The last year’s Redmi Note 9 had an IPS LCD panel, which was the biggest complaint from the customers. Unfortunately, it has a regular 60Hz refresh rate and 1100 nits of maximum brightness. Also, the punch hole cutout has shifted to the top center of the display.
The company has opted new “Evol” design with the Redmi Note 10 Series. This new design has a sleeker body and a smooth gradient finish. The camera bump looks quite similar to the Pro model. Although it has an AMOLED panel, the fingerprint sensor is placed on the power button. Moreover, the device is IP53 certified for water/dust resistance.
Coming to the cameras, Redmi Note 10 flaunts a quad-camera setup at the back. There is a 48MP Sony IMX582 main sensor with an aperture of f/1.8. It is accompanied by an 8MP ultrawide lens with an aperture of f/2.2 and a 118-degree field of view. In addition, there is a couple of 2MP macro and depth cameras for macro and portrait shots.
On the front, it has a 13MP selfie camera with an aperture of f/2.5. Talking about the video quality, you can shoot 4k@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps, and 720p@960fps from the rear camera. Likewise, you can shoot 1080p@30fps from the front camera.
- Also Read:
Performance, Memory & Software
Moving to performance, the Redmi Note 10 features QUALCOMM’s Snapdragon 678 chipset based on 11nm process technology. Further, It has 2x 2.2GHz Kryo 460 Gold & 6x 1.7GHz Kryo 460 Silver CPU, and Adreno 612 GPU.
The is available in three memory configurations: 4/64GB, 4/128GB, and 6/128GB. The RAM used here is LPDDR4x and the storage is UFS 2.2. You can also expand the storage through a microSD card (dedicated slot).
It runs on Android 11 with MIUI 12 on the top out of the box. Initially, the device was packed with April security patches. Finally, It has recently got a May security patch update. Now, we are at the end of June and we are yet to see the June security patch. Xiaomi is so late for its software update as always.
Battery, Connectivity, and Other Specs
The Redmi Note 10 packs a massive 5000mAh battery. It supports up to 33W fast wired charging via a USB Type-C 2.0 port. Also, you’ll get a 33W fast charger included in the box. According to the company, the 33W charger can fully charge the phone in just 74 minutes.
As per connectivity, It supports dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, FM Radio, and a 3.5mm headphone jack. Moreover, the phone is available in three color options: Aqua Green, Frost White, and Shadow White.
- Meanwhile: Check our video discussing the Redmi Note 10 price in Nepal with its specifications.
- Also Read:
Redmi Note 10 FAQs
The price of the Redmi Note 10 in Nepal is NPR 21,999 for the 4/64GB model.
No, the Redmi Note 10 doesn’t support 5G.
Since the Redmi Note 11 is already available in Nepal and Redmi Note 12 is on the way, you will hardly find the Redmi Note 10 in Nepal.
Snapdragon 678 processor powers the Redmi Note 10.
- Best Consultancy in Nepal, Top Consultancy in Kathmandu - October 12, 2023
- Best Consultancy in Nepal for Australia (2023 Update) - October 12, 2023
- Best Consultancy in Nepal for Canada (2023) - October 12, 2023