Recently, Xiaomi launched the Redmi 10 in Nepal. Now, the company has launched its affordable version – Redmi 10a in the Nepali market. Let’s have a look at the specifications, features, availability, and official price of Redmi 10A in Nepal.
Redmi 10A Overview
Design and Display
Redmi 10A sports a textured back panel made up of plastic. It got a big compartment on the top right corner of the back panel that packs a rear camera, Redmi branding, and a fingerprint scanner. Moreover, it comes in three color options: Sea Blue, Slate Grey, and Charcoal Black.
Compared to Redmi 10, 10A has a smaller 6.53-inch IPS LCD display over 6.71-inch. It has the same HD+ resolution and standard 60Hz refresh rate. Likewise, it has 400 nits of brightness and features a waterdrop notch for housing a selfie camera.
The device sports a dual camera setup on the back. The setup is led by a 13MP main camera that has an f/2.2 aperture. It is accompanied by a 2MP depth camera. Similarly, there is a 5MP selfie camera. You can record up to 1080p@30fps videos from both rear and front cameras.
Performance and Memory
Powering the Redmi 10A is the MediaTek Helio G25 chipset. This chipset has been featured in many Xiaomi phones including its predecessor. The chipset has an octa-core CPU that has 2.0Ghz of peak frequency and PowerVR GE8320 GPU.
Talking about the memory, the device has 3/4GB of RAM and 32/64GB of internal storage. Its storage is expandable via a microSD slot. Still, Xiaomi shipping its budget, midrange, and even premium midrange phone with Android 11 and Redmi 10A is no expectation.
- Also Check:
- Google Pixel 6a is now available for pre-order in India
- iQOO 10 Pro unveiled with 200W fast charging
- Redmi K50i launched in India with 144Hz display, Dimensity 8100
Rest of the Specs
Fueling the phone is a 5000mAh battery that supports 10W charging. As per connectivity, it comes with 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, and a MicroUSB 2.0 port.
Redmi 10A Specifications:
- Display: 6.53-inch 60Hz IPS LCD, HD+, 400 nits (typ)
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G25 (12 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4x 2.0GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x 1.5GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- RAM: 3/4GB LPDDR4x
- Storage: 32/64GB eMMC 5.1 (expandable)
- OS & UI: Android 11, MIUI 12.5
- Rear Camera: Dual Cameras
- Primary: 13MP
- Depth: 2MP
- Front Camera: 5MP
- Audio: Single Speaker, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Security: Fingerprint (Rear-Mounted) & Face Unlock (Software-Based)
- Battery: 5000mAh
- Charging: 10W
- Color: Sea Blue, Slate Grey, Charcoal Black
Redmi 10A Price in Nepal (2023) and Availability
The Redmi 10A is available in Nepal at a price of NPR 13,999 for the 2/32GB variant and NPR 15,999 for the 3/64GB variant. It can be purchased via Xiaomi-authorized retail stores in Nepal. It is easy on the best mobile phone you can buy for under 15000 in Nepal.
|Redmi 10A||Price in Nepal (2023)|
Also, check the Review of Redmi 10
Redmi 10A FAQs
The price of the Redmi 10A in Nepal is NPR 13,999 for the 2/32GB model and NPR 15,999 for the 3/64GB model.
No, the Redmi 10A is not a waterproof smartphone.
- iPhone 15 Pro Max Price in Nepal, Full Specs, Launch Date - September 13, 2023
- How to Choose Your Next Phone: A Comprehensive Guide - September 5, 2023
- How to Watch Asia Cup 2023 Live in Nepal? (Free Methods) - September 2, 2023