Xiaomi sells the maximum number of entry-level and budget phones in India, Nepal, and some other countries. Recently, the company has restocked the Redmi 10 Prime in Nepal. Here, the Redmi 10 Prime is based on the global Redmi 10 with a slightly bigger battery. Let’s have a look at the specifications, features, availability, and official price of the Redmi 10 Prime in Nepal.
Redmi 10 Prime Specifications:
- Body: 161.2 x 75.6 x 9.6 mm, 192g
- Display: 6.5-inch IPS LCD panel
- Resolution: FHD+ (2400 x 1080 pixes)
- Refresh Rate: 90Hz
- Touch Sampling Rate: 180Hz
- Glass Protection: Gorilla Glass 3
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G88 (12nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2x 2.0Ghz Cortex-A75 & 6x 1.8Ghz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G52 MC2
- RAM: 4/6GB LPDDR4x + 2GB Virtual
- Storage: 64/128GB EMMC 5.1
- OS & UI: Android 11, MIUI 12.5
- Rear Camera: Quad Cameras
- Primary: 50MP with f/1.8, PDAF
- Ultrawide: 8MP with f/2.2, 120-degree Field of View
- Macro: 2MP with f/2.4
- Depth: 2MP with f/2.4
- Front Camera: 8MP with f/2.0
- Video : Resolutions
- Rear: [email protected]
- Front: [email protected]
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack, Stereo Speakers
- Security: Fingerprint (Side-Mounted) & Software-Based (Software-Based)
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, (2.4/5GHz) Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, IR Blaster, FM Radio, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Battery: 5000mAh
- Wired: 18W
- Reverse Wired: 9W
- Color: Phantom Black, Astral White, Bifrost Blue
Redmi 10 Prime Price in Nepal and Availability
Redmi 10 Prime Price in Nepal is NPR 20,499 for the 4/64GB variant while the 6/128GB is priced at NPR 23,999. It will be available for purchase from all Xiaomi authorized retail stores all over Nepal and daraz.com.np.
|Redmi 10 Prime||Price in Nepal (Official)|
Redmi 10 Prime Overview:
Display and Design
Starting with the display, Xiaomi has provided a 6.5-inch with a 90Hz adaptive refresh rate. However, it is an IPS LCD panel with a Full HD+ resolution. The panel has a contrast ratio of 1500:1 and got Gorilla Glass 3 protection. Likewise, you get a center-aligned punch-hole cutout that encloses a selfie camera.
Design-wise, the company has done slight changes as compared with the Redmi Note 10 series (4G). It has a rectangular camera module on the back that houses a quad-camera setup and a LED flash. Moreover, it is available in three different color options: Phantom Black, Astral White, and Bifrost Blue.
Moving on, you get four cameras on the backside. There is a brand new 50MP main sensor with an f/1.8 aperture. Similarly, Xiaomi has included an 8MP ultrawide lens for taking wide shots having a 120-degree field of view. Completing the setup is a 2MP macro and depth unit for macro and portrait shots.
For selfies and video calling, it has an 8MP front-facing camera inside the punch hole cutout. Talking about video recording, you can only record up to 1080p videos at 30fps from both rear and front cameras.
Performance and Memory
Powering the phone is MediaTek’s Helio G88 chipset. It is a 12nm chipset with eight cores having 2.0Ghz of peak clock speed. Similarly, it has a Mali-G52 MC2 GPU for handling graphics. This chipset is not good as Snapdragon 678 chipset but can handle normal gaming easily.
The phone comes in two memory configurations: 4/64GB and 6/128GB. It also has 2GB of virtual RAM and a dedicated MicroSD card slot for expanding storage. On the software front, it runs on Android 11 with MIUI 12.5 on top.
Rest of the Specs
Backing the phone is a gigantic 6000mAh battery with 18W charging. It also supports 9W reverse charging via a Type-C port. The handset has a fingerprint sensor on the power button and also got stereo speakers set up. Furthermore, it features 4G LTE, (2.4/5GHz) Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, IR Blaster, FM Radio, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Also watch our video discusssing the Redmi 10 Prime Price in Nepal with its specifications