Xiaomi Nepal has launched a new budget phone- the Redmi 10. It comes with a 50MP camera, Snapdragon 680 chipset, a 6000mAh battery, and so on. Let’s look at the specs, features, availability, and official price of the Redmi 10 in Nepal.
Redmi 10 Overview:
Display and Design
Redmi 10 features a 6.7-inch IPS LCD panel with an HD+ resolution. The panel only supports a 60Hz refresh rate and 400 nits of typical brightness. It comes with a waterdrop notch which looks outdated. Further, the display is protected by Gorilla Glass 3.
Talking about its design, the device has a familiar design to Redmi 10 Power launched in India, actually, it is the same device with a different memory configuration. It got a fingerprint scanner on the back panel and it even misses out on a stereo speaker setup. Moreover, it is available in three different color options: Blue, Gray, and White.
The handset flaunts a dual-camera setup on the back. There is a 50MP main sensor with an f/1.8 aperture. It is followed by a 2MP depth camera with an f/2.4 aperture.
Similarly, it has a 5MP front-facing camera for taking selfies and video calling. In short, Redmi 10 has a disappointing camera setup.
Performance and Memory
Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 4G chipset powers the Redmi 10. It is an octa-core processor with a 2.4GHz of peak frequency. Further, graphics are handled by Adreno 610 GPU.
The device comes with 4/6GB RAM and 64/128GB. It features a dedicated MicroSD card slot for expanding storage.
- Also Read:
Rest of the Specs
Fueling the phone is a 6000mAh battery that supports 18W charging via a Type-C port. However, you only get a 10W charger inside the box.
The device features 4G LTE, (dual-band) Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, FM Radio, and GPS. Moreover, it runs on MIUI 13 based on Android 11 out of the box.
Redmi 10 Specifications:
- Body: 169.6 x 76.6 x 9.1 mm, 203g
- Display: 6.7-inch IPS LCD panel, 400 nits (typ)
- Resolution: HD+ (1650 x 720 pixels)
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz
- Glass Protection: Gorilla Glass 3
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 4G (6 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Kryo 265 Gold & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo 265 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 610
- RAM: 4/6GB LPDDR4x
- Storage: 64/128GB UFS 2.2 (expandable)
- OS & UI: Android 11, MIUI 13
- Rear Camera: Dual Cameras
- Primary: 50MP with f/1.8, PDAF
- Depth: 2MP with f/2.4
- Front Camera: 5MP with f/2.0
- Video: Resolution:
- Rear: [email protected]
- Front: [email protected]
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack, Single Speaker
- Security: Fingerprint (Rear-Mounted) & Face Unlock (Software-Based)
- Battery: 6000mAh
- Wired: 18W (10W Charger Inside the Box)
- Color: Blue, Gray, White
Redmi 10 Price in Nepal and Availability
The official price of Redmi 10 in Nepal is NPR 18,999 for the 4/64GB variant and NPR 21,999 for the 6/128GB model. It is available in all Xiaomi-authorized retail stores in Nepal.
|Redmi 10||Price in Nepal (2023)|
- Also, watch our video discussing the Redmi 10 Price in Nepal
Redmi 10 FAQs
The price of the Redmi 10 in Nepal is NPR 18,999 for the 4/64GB variant and NPR 21,999 for the 6/128GB model
You can buy the Redmi 10 from all Xiaomi authorized retail stores in Nepal.
- Redmi Note 12 Price in Nepal, Full Specs, Availability - March 23, 2023
- Tata Nexon EV Price in Nepal (2023): XM, XZ+, XZ+ LUX - March 23, 2023
- Poco X5 Pro Price in Nepal, Full Specs, Availability - March 23, 2023