Realme India has launched the Realme Narzo 30 and Narzo 30 5G in India. Hoever, the company is yet to launch the Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G in India. Let’s have a look at the specs, features, expected price, and availability of the Realme Narzo 30 in Nepal.
Realme Narzo 30 Overview:
Display and Design
Realme Narzo 30 comes with a 6.5-inch IPS LCD panel with a Full HD+ resolution and a peak brightness of 580 nits. It has support for a 90Hz refresh rate and a 180Hz touch sampling rate. With minimal bezels around the display, the company is able to achieve a 90.5% screen-to-body ratio. There is a left-aligned punch-hole cutout which is a little larger than other Samsung and Xiaomi devices.
The phone measure 162.3 x 75.4 x 9.4 mm and weighs 192g. It has a pill-shaped camera module with a chevron stripe up to the bottom. The device is available in two different color options: Racing Blue and Racing Silver.
You get a triple camera setup with the Narzo 30. The setup is led by a 48MP primary camera with an aperture of f/1.8. The remaining two cameras are 2MP macro and depth units. On the front, there is a 16MP selfie camera with an aperture of f/2.1.
There are different interesting features on the rear camera such as night filter, super nightscape, 48MP mode, chroma boost, etc. You also take a time-lapse, panorama, super nightscape, and more shots from both rear and front cameras.
- Realme Mobile Price in Nepal
- Realme C11 2021 with a 5000mAh battery launched in Nepal
- Poco F3 with SD 870 and 120Hz AMOLED display launched
Performance and Memory
Under the hood, the Realme Narzo 30 has an Helio G95 chipset based on 12nm process technology. It feature octa-core (2×2.05 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55) CPU and Mali-G76 MC4 GPU. It runs on Android 11 with Realme UI on the top.
Users can choose between 64GB or 128GB of UFS 2.1 internal storage mated with 6GB of LPDDR4x RAM. Realme has provided a triple card slot so that you can expand the storage via a microSD card.
Rest of the Specs
The handset packs a big 5000mAh battery with support for 30W fast charging via a USB Type-C 2.0 port. According to the company, you charge the device from flat to 100% in just 65 minutes. Also, with the help of reverse charging, you can charge the other devices as well.
It features 4G LTE, dual-band (2.4/5GHz) Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth 5.0, and NFC. Like other budget phones, it also has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor. Other sensors are light, proximity, magnetic induction, acceleration, and gyro-meter.
Realme Narzo 30 Specifications:
- Body: 162.3 x 75.4 x 9.4 mm, 192g
- Display: 6.5-inch IPS LCD panel, 580 nits (peak)
- Resolution: 2400 x 1080 Pixels, 20:9 ratio
- Refresh Rate: 90Hz
- Touch Sampling Rate: 180Hz
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G95 (12nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.05 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G76 MC4
- RAM: 6GB LPDDR4x
- Storage: 64/128GB UFS 2.1
- OS & UI: Android 11, Realme UI
- Rear Camera: Triple Cameras
- Primary: 48MP with f/1.8
- Macro: 2MP with f/2.4
- Depth: 2MP with f/2.4
- Front Camera: 16MP with f/2.1
- Video : Resolutions:
- Rear: 4k@30fps, 10080p@30/60/120fps
- Front: 1080p@30fps
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack, loudspeaker
- Security: Ultrasonic Fingerprint Sensor Gen 2& Software based face-unlock
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, dual-band (2.4/5GHz) Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, Type-C 2.0 port
- Battery: 5000mAh
- Wired: 30W
- Reverse Charging: Available
- IP-Certification: Not Available
- Color: Racing Blue, Racing Silver
Realme Narzo 30 Price in Nepal and Availability
Realme Narzo 30 will go on sale in India from June 29 where its price starts at INR 12,499 for the 4/64GB variant. If it launches in Nepal, we expected the Realme Narzo 30 to start at NPR 29,999.
|Realme Narzo 30||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
- NEB Class 12 Exam Routine 2080 / 2081 | Class 12 Routine 2080 - October 2, 2023
- iPhone 15 Pro Max Price in Nepal, Full Specs, Launch Date - September 13, 2023
- How to Choose Your Next Phone: A Comprehensive Guide - September 5, 2023