Finally, Oppo has launched the Reno 7 series outside China. Today, the company launched the Oppo Reno 7 Pro alongside the Reno 7 in India. Oppo Reno 7 Pro brings Dimensity 1200-Max chipset, 90Hz display, 65W fast charging, and so on. Let’s have a look at the specs, features, expected price, and availability of the Oppo Reno 7 Pro in Nepal.
Oppo Reno 7 Pro Overview:
Display and Design
Here, Oppo Reno 7 Pro comes with a 6.55-inch AMOLED display with a 90Hz refresh rate and up to 180Hz touch sampling rate. It has a Full HD resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels resulting in a 20:9 aspect ratio and 402PPI density. It supports 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, 16.7 million colors, and 800 nits of maximum brightness. Further, the screen is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5 and has a left-aligned punch-hole cutout.
The handset is quite thin and light, measuring 7.7mm thickness and weighing 180g. It comes with a boxy design, similar to that of the iPhone 13 series. There is a rectangular camera module housing a triple-camera setup and a LED Flash. The device is available in two different color options: Black and Blue.
As I mentioned earlier, you get a triple-camera setup on the back. There is a 50MP Sony IMX766 primary sensor with an aperture of f/1.8. It is followed by an ultrawide snapper having an f/2.2 aperture and 119-degree FOV. Completing the setup is a pair of 2MP macro and for a macro shot.
Upfront, it has a 32MP Sony IMX709selfie shooter with an aperture of f/2.4 and an 81-degree field of view. You get different features on the rear camera such as night scene, professional mode, slow-motion, super text, cute shooting, and so on. Some of the front camera features are panorama, portrait, night scene, cute shooting, and many more.
- Also Read:
Performance and Memory
Under the hood, Oppo Reno 7 Pro packs a MediaTek’s Dimensity 1200-Max 5G chipset. The chipset has eight cores with a clock speed up to 3Ghz and Mali-G77 MC9 as GPU. It runs on ColorOS 12 on top of Android 12.
The device is available with up to 12GB of LPDDR4x RAM and up to 256GB of UFS 3.1 based internal storage. Unfortunately, it misses out on the microSD card slot. However, it features up to 7GB Dynamic RAM expensing using its internal storage.
Rest of the Specs
The Oppo Reno 7 Pro has a 4500mAh battery with support for up to 65W fast charging. It features 5G, (dual-band) Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, NFC, and USB Type-C 2.0. Further, you get an optical under-display fingerprint sensor and stereo speakers but miss out on a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Oppo Reno 7 Pro Specifications:
- Body: 158.2 x 73.2 x 7.5 mm, 180g
- Display: 6.55-inch AMOLED panel, HDR10+ 500 nits (typ), 800 nits (HDR)
- Resolution: 2400 x 1080 Pixels
- Refresh Rate: 90Hz
- Touch Sampling Rate: 180
- Glass Protection: Gorilla Glass 5
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 1200-Max 5G (6nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1x 3.0Ghz Cortex-A78 & 3x 2.6Ghz Cortex-A78 & 4x 2.0Ghz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G77 MC8
- RAM: 8/12GB LPDDR4
- Storage: 128/256GBUFS 3.1
- OS & UI: Android 12, ColorOS 12
- Rear Camera: Triple Cameras
- Primary: 50MP with f/1.8, 27mm, 1µm, PDAF
- Ultrawide: Unspecified, f/2.2, 110 FOV
- Macro: 2MP with f/2.4
- Front Camera: 32MP with f/2.4, 26mm, 0.8µm
- Video : Resolutions:
- Rear: 4k@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, gyro-EIS, HDR
- Front: 1080p@30fps
- Audio: Stereo Speakers
- Security: Fingerprint (Optical Under Display) & Face Unlock (Software-Based)
- Connectivity: 5G, (dual-band) Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C 3.1
- Battery: 4500mAh
- Wired: 65W
- IP-Certification: Not Available
- Colors: Black, Blue
Oppo Reno 7 Pro Price in Nepal and Availability
Oppo Reno 7 Pro is priced at INR 39,990 for the 12/256GB for the sole 12/256GB model. We expect the Oppo Reno 7 Pro price in Nepal to start at around NPR 69,999 if and when it launches in Nepal.
|Oppo Reno 7 Pro||Price in India||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|12/256GB||INR 39,990||NPR 69,999|
What do you think about Oppo Reno 7 Pro Price in Nepal? Let us know through the comment section below.
- iPhone 15 Pro Max Price in Nepal, Full Specs, Launch Date - September 13, 2023
- How to Choose Your Next Phone: A Comprehensive Guide - September 5, 2023
- How to Watch Asia Cup 2023 Live in Nepal? (Free Methods) - September 2, 2023