Oppo A16 was launched in Nepal in August 2021. Now, the company has launched the 4/64GB model of the Oppo A16 in Nepal. It is a budget offering from the company with decent specs. Let’s have a look at the specifications, features, availability, and official price of the Oppo A16 in Nepal.
Oppo A16 Overview:
Here, Oppo A16 sports a 6.52-inch IPS LCD panel with a waterdrop notch at the top for a selfie camera. While other companies like Xiaomi and Realme have already shifted to FHD+ panels with their budget phones, Oppo is still using HD+ panels in the A16.
Also, it has a standard 60Hz refresh rate which is not a thing to complain about in its price segment. The panel has a typical contrast ratio of 1500:1 and can cover up to 71% NTSC color gamut. Further, it has an 88.7% screen-to-body ratio and 480 nits of typical brightness.
Design and Built Quality
The phone looks similar to vanilla Oppo F19. The back panel sports a shiny metallic finish for getting customer’s attention on the first look. It has a rectangular camera module on the top left corner and Oppo branding on the bottom right corner.
Despite having a 5000mAh battery, it is 8.4mm thick and weighs around 190 grams. Furthermore, users can choose between three different color options: Pearl Blue, Space Silver, and Crystal Black.
Taking about the cameras, Oppo A16 flaunts a triple camera setup on the back. There is a 13MP main sensor with an aperture of f/2.2. It is accompanied by a pair of 2MP macro and depth sensors.
Similarly, it has an 8MP selfie camera in the waterdrop notch. You can record up to 1080p videos at 30fps from both rear and front cameras.
Performance and Memory
Moving on, the handset packs a MediaTek Helio G35 chipset. It is based on 12nm architecture and comes with eight Cortex-A53 cores with a clock speed up to 2.3Ghz. Similarly, it has PowerVR GE9320 GPU for handling graphics.
The device comes in only one memory configuration of 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage. You can also expand the storage using an external MicroSD card. Moreover, it runs on Android 11 with ColorOS 11.1 out of the box.
Rest of the Specs
Oppo A16 has a big 5000mAh battery that charges via a Type-C port. Just like its competitors, it has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor and a 3.5mm headphone jack. Furthermore, it features 4G LTE, (2.4/5GHz) Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, and GPS.
Oppo A16 Specifications:
- Body: 163.8 x 75.6 x 8.4 mm, 190g
- Display: 6.52-inch IPS LCD panel, 480 nits (typ)
- Resolution: HD+ (1600 x 720 pixels), 20:9 ratio
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G35 (12nm)
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB (expandable)
- OS & UI: Android 11, ColorOS 11.1
- Rear Camera: Triple Cameras
- Primary: 13MP with f/2.2
- Macro: 2MP with f/2.4
- Depth: 2MP with f/2.4
- Front Camera: 8MP with f/2.0
- Video : Resolutions
- Rear: 1080p@30fps
- Front: 1080p@30fps
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack, loudspeaker
- Security: Fingerprint (Side-Mounted) & Face Unlock (Software-Based)
- Battery: 5000mAh
- Charging: Unspecified
- Color: : Pearl Blue, Space Silver, Crystal Black
- Our Video: Oppo A16 Price in Nepal, Specs, Features, Availability
Oppo A16 Price in Nepal and Availability
Oppo A16 Price in Nepal is NPR 18,990 for the 3/32GB variant. Its 4/64GB model is priced at NPR 22,990. You can purchase the Oppo A16 from Oppo authorized stores all over Nepal.
|Oppo A16||Price in Nepal (Official)|
- Also: Watch our video discussing the Oppo A16 Price in Nepal and its specifications
- Best Consultancy in Nepal, Top Consultancy in Kathmandu - October 12, 2023
- Best Consultancy in Nepal for Australia (2023 Update) - October 12, 2023
- Best Consultancy in Nepal for Canada (2023) - October 12, 2023