OnePlus Nepal has launched the Nord N200 as the cheapest 5G phone in Nepal. In this article, we are looking at the specifications, features, availability, and price of the OnePlus Nord N200 5G in Nepal.
OnePlus Nord N200 5G Overview:
Display and Design
OnePlus Nord N200 5G features a 6.49-inch IPS LCD screen with a left-aligned punch-hole cutout for a front-facing camera. It has a Full HD+ resolution and supports a 90Hz refresh rate with a 180Hz touch sampling rate. It has minimal bezels around the display.
On the back, the phone has a rectangular camera bump housing a triple camera setup and a LED flash. “OnePlus” branding is placed on the center of the rear panel which is common on OnePlus smartphones. Since the phone is using an IPS LCD panel, the fingerprint sensor is placed on the power button.
The handset measure 163.1 x 74.9 x 8.3 mm and weighs around 189g. On the bottom frame, there is a USB Type-C port for charging and data transfer. Further, a 3.5mm headphone jack, a secondary mic, and a bottom-firing speaker are also placed on the bottom frame.
Performance, Memory & Software
The OnePlus Nord N200 is powered by a Snapdragon 480 5G chipset. It was a last year’s entry-level chipset that has a Snapdragon X51 5G modem. The chipset is based on 8nm process and has eight cores up to 2.0Ghz. Graphics are handled by Adreno 619 GPU.
The device is available with 4GB of LPDDR4x RAM paired with 64GB of UFS 2.1-based internal storage. You can also expand storage up to 256GB using an external MicroSD card.
It runs on OxygenOS 11 on top of Android 11 out of the box. But the sad news is OnePlus has officially confirmed that the OnePlus Nord N200 will only get one major Android update. It means the phone will only get an Android 12 update. This is not a new thing, OnePlus did the same thing with the Nord N10 and N100.
There are no interesting things on camera. You get a triple camera setup on the back. It has the same setup as on OnePlus Nord N100. It has a 13MP primary sensor followed by a couple of 2MP macro and B&W units. Upfront, there is a 16MP sensor.
Rest of the Specs
The OnePlus Nord N200 packs a 5000mAh battery that supports 18W fast charging via a USB Type-C Port. Further, it supports 5G, 4G LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, and GPS. You also get a 3.5mm headphone jack just like OnePlus Nord CE 5G.
According to the company, the basic aim of the OnePlus Nord N200 is to make the 5G experience more accessible.
OnePlus Nord N200 5G Specifications:
- Body: 163.1 x 74.9 x 8.3 mm, 189g
- Display: 6.49” IPS LCD panel
- Resolution: FHD+ (2400 x 1080 Pixels), 20:9 ratio
- Refresh Rate: 90Hz
- Glass Protection: Unspecified
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 5G (8nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2x Cortex-A76@2.0Ghz & 6x Cortex-A55@1.8Ghz)
- RAM: 4GB LPDDR4x
- Storage: 64GB UFS 2.1
- OS & UI: Android 11, OxygenOS 11
- Rear Camera: Triple Cameras
- Primary: 13MP with f/2.2, PDAF
- Macro: 2MP with f/2.4
- B&W: 2MP with f/2.4
- Front Camera: 16MP with f/2.1
- Video: Resolutions
- Rear: 1080p@30fps, gyro-EIS
- Front: 1080p@30fps
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack, loudspeaker
- Security: Fingerprint (Side-Mounted) & Face Unlock (Software-Based)
- Connectivity: 5G, (dual-band)Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, GPS, Type-C 2.0 port
- Battery: 5000mAh
- Wired: 18W
- Color: Blue Quantum
OnePlus Nord N200 5G Price in Nepal and Availability
The official price of the OnePlus Nord N200 5G in Nepal is NPR 17,499 for the sole 4/64GB model. It is available for purchase from all OnePlus authorized retail stores in Nepal.
|OnePlus Nord N200 5G||Price in Nepal (Official)|
You Maybe Interested in :
- Realme C25s is official with Helio G85 and a 6000mAh battery
- Apple announced iOS 15 with different interesting changes
- Realme Buds Air 2 Neo arrived in Nepal as the cheapest TWS earbuds with ANC
- Samsung Galaxy M32 launching in Nepal soon
- iPhone 15 Pro Max Price in Nepal, Full Specs, Launch Date - September 13, 2023
- How to Choose Your Next Phone: A Comprehensive Guide - September 5, 2023
- How to Watch Asia Cup 2023 Live in Nepal? (Free Methods) - September 2, 2023