Nokia C20 was announced by HMD Global in April and it was recently launched in Nepal too. Today, the company has announced the Nokia C20 Plus with some minor improvements over the standard C20. Let’s have a look at the specs, features, expected price, and release date of the Nokia C20 Plus in Nepal.
Nokia C20 Plus Overview:
Display and Design
Here, Nokia C20 Plus comes with a 6.5-inch IPS LCD panel with a waterdrop notch at the top. It has an HD+ resolution and a standard 60Hz refresh rate. The screen is protected by HD glass and has noticeable bezels around the display.
The handset measure 165.4 x 75.85 x 8.8 mm and weighs around 204.7g. It got a similar back design to the standard Nokia C20 with a circular camera module. The LED flash is placed on the left side of the camera bump and “Nokia” branding is placed on the center of the back panel. It is available in two color options: Ocean Blue and Graphite Black.
Camera and Performance
There is a dual-camera setup on the back. It has an 8MP primary sensor accompanied by a 2MP depth camera. Upfront, it has a 5MP selfie snapper. You can record 720p videos at 30fps from both rear and front cameras.
Under the hood, the phone packs a Unisoc SC9863A chipset based on a 28nm fabrication process. It features an octa-core CPU with a clock speed up to 1.6Ghz. Users get only one storage configuration of 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage.
- You Maybe Interested in :
Rest of the Specs
Fueling the device is a big 4950mAh battery that has support for 10W charging. It runs on the Go Edition of Android 11. Further, it features 4G VoLTE, single-band Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, FM Radio, and MicroUSB 2.0.
Nokia C20 Plus Specifications:
- Body: 165.4 x 75.9 x 8.8mm, 204.7g
- Display: 6.5” IPS LCD panel
- Resolution: HD+ (1600 x 720 pixels), 20:9 ratio
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz
- Glass Protection: HD Glass
- Processor: Unisoc SC9863A (28nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4x 1.6Ghz Cortex-A55 & 4x 1.2Ghz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G52 MC2
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB
- OS & UI: Android 11 (Go Edition)
- Rear Camera: Dual Cameras
- Primary: 8MP
- Depth: 2MP
- Front Camera: 5MP
- Video : 720p@30fps
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack, loudspeaker
- Security: Face Unlock (Software-Based)
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, FM Radio, microUSB 2.0
- Battery: 4950mAh
- Wired: 10W
- Color: Black, Blue
Nokia C20 Plus Price in Nepal and Availability
Nokia C20 Plus will go on sale in China from June 16 at CNY 699. If it launches in Nepal, we expect the Nokia C20 Plus to start at NPR
|Nokia C20 Plus||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
- Also Read:
- iPhone 15 Pro Max Price in Nepal, Full Specs, Launch Date - September 13, 2023
- How to Choose Your Next Phone: A Comprehensive Guide - September 5, 2023
- How to Watch Asia Cup 2023 Live in Nepal? (Free Methods) - September 2, 2023