A few weeks back, Qualcomm announced the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset. Now, Motorola has become the first company to feature this chipset in their smartphone. Let’s have a look at the specifications, features, availability, and expected price of the Motorola Edge X30 in Nepal.
Motorola Edge X30 Overview:
Snapdragon 8 Gen 1
Powering the Motorola Edge X30 is the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset based on 4nm technology. As compared with Snapdragon 888 Plus chipset, it brings a 20% improvement in CPU while the GPU has been improved by 30%. Similarly, it has a 400% improvement in AI.
The handset is available in three different memory configurations: 8/128GB, 8/256GB, and 12/256GB. On the software front, it runs on Android 12 with MYUI 3.0 on top. Moreover, it has scored 1,061,361 AnTuTu score which is the highest by any smartphone till now.
Display and Design
Here, Edge X30 sports a 6.7-inch OLED display with a punch-hole cutout on the top. At the same time, the special edition of Edge X30 has an under-display which is the first in any of Motorola’s smartphones. The panel has support for a 144Hz refresh rate and 576Hz touch sampling rate. Moreover, it supports HDR10 contents and can hit up to 700 nits brightness.
The phone is 8.49mm thick and weighs around 194g. It has a pill-shaped camera module on the back panel which consists of a triple camera setup and a LED flash. Moreover, it is available in two different color options: Black, and White.
- Also Read:
Talking about the cameras, you get three cameras on the rear side. The setup is led by a 50MP main sensor with OmniVision’s OV50A 1/1.55-inch sensor with 2.0µm pixels. It uses 4-in-1 pixel binning technology and also has OIS. Similarly, there is a 50MP ISOCELL S5KGM1 ultrawide lens which is accompanied by a 2MP depth sensor.
Upfront, it has a 60MP selfie snapper with an f/2.2 aperture. As per the company, you can capture raw images from both rear and front cameras. Moreover, it is capable of recording 4K videos at only 30fps from both rear ad front cameras while you can variety of Fps options in lower resolution videos.
Rest of the Specs
Fueling the phone is a big 5000mAh battery that supports 68W charging via a Type-C port. According to the company, it can charge the phone from 0 to 100 percent in 35 minutes. Although the phone has an OLED panel, it features a side-mounted fingerprint sensor instead of an under-display scanner. Furthermore, it supports 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6e, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, and NFC.
Motorola Edge X30 Specifications:
- Body: 163.6 x 75.6 8.5 mm, 194g, water-repellent design
- Display: 6.7-inch OLED panel, 1B colors, HDR10+, 700 its (HBM)
- Resolution: 2400 x 1080 pixels
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz
- Touch Sampling Rate: 576Hz
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 (4nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1x 3.00Ghz Cortex-X2 & 3x 2.50Ghz Cortex-A710 & 4x 1.80Ghz Corte-A510 )
- GPU: Adreno 730
- RAM: 8/12GB
- Storage: 128/256GB UFS 3.1
- OS & UI: Android 12 with MYUI 3.0
- Rear Camera: Triple Cameras
- Primary: 50MP with f/1.9, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS
- Ultrawide: 50MP with f/2.2, 114-degree FOV
- Depth: 2MP with f/2.4
- Front Camera: 60MP with f/2.2
- Video : Resolutions
- Rear: 4k@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, 720p@960fps, 10-bit HDR10+, gyro-EIS
- Front: 4k@30fps, 1080p@30/120fps
- Audio: Stereo Speakers
- Security: Fingerprint (Side-Mounted) & Face Unlock (Software-Based)
- Battery: 5000mAh
- Wired: 68W, 100% in 35 minutes
- Color: Black, White
Motorola Edge X30 Price in Nepal and Availability
Motorola Edge X30 will be available in China from December 15 at a starting price of CNY 3,199 for the 8/128GB model. The 8/256GB and 12/256GB variants are priced at CNY 3,399 and CNY 3,599 respectively. Similarly, the special edition with an under-display camera cost CNY 3,999 in China. We expect the Motorola Edge X30 price in Nepal to start at around NPR 63,999 if launches in Nepal.
|Motorola Edge X30||Price in China||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|8/128GB||CNY 3,199||NPR 63,999|
|8/256GB||CNY 3,399||NPR 67,999|
|12/256GB||CNY 3,599||NPR 72,999|
|Special Edition||CNY 3,999||NPR 79,999|
- iPhone 15 Pro Max Price in Nepal, Full Specs, Launch Date - September 13, 2023
- How to Choose Your Next Phone: A Comprehensive Guide - September 5, 2023
- How to Watch Asia Cup 2023 Live in Nepal? (Free Methods) - September 2, 2023