Motorola launched the Moto G50 with 5G connectivity in Europe. It is quite similar to Moto G10 but has an improved chipset. Here in this post, we will have a look at the specs, features, expected price, and availability of the Motorola Moto G50 in Nepal.
Motorola Moto G50 Overview:
Display and Design
Starting from the display, the Moto G50 comes with a 6.5-inch IPS LCD panel with a 90Hz refresh rate. But it has a 720P resolution. The panel has a dewdrop notch at the top which houses a selfie camera. It has thick bezels and chin which is so frustrating.
The phone measures 164.9 x 74.9 x 9mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 192g. Its panel is made of plastic and has a pill-shaped camera module. Motorola branding is placed on the rear-mounted fingerprint sensor just like other Motorola budget smartphones. It also has a Water-repellent design. The phone is available in two color options: Aqua Green and Steel Gray.
Moving to the camera, there is a 48MP primary sensor that leads the triple-camera setup. It has an aperture of f/1.8 and 0.8µm pixel size. Unfortunately, it misses an ultrawide lens. There are a 5MP macro lens and a 2MP depth sensor for taking macro and portraits shots.
On the front, it has a 13MP selfie shooter with an aperture of f/2.2. Taking about the video quality, the phone can record 1080p@30/60fps from both the rear and front camera.
The phone comes with only one RAM option of 4GB paired with either 64GB or 128GB of internal storage. You can also expand the storage using a microSD card but uses a SIM slot.
Battery and Connectivity
Fueling the device is a massive 5000mAh battery with 15W fast charging. Talking about connectivity, the phone supports dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC, and FM Radio. It also has USB Type-C 2.0 port and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Motorola Moto G50 Specifications:
- Display: 6.5-inch IPS LCD panel
- Resolution: 720 x 1600 Pixels
- Refresh Rate: 90Hz
- Processor: Snapdragon 480 5G (8nm)
- GPU: Adreno 619
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64/128GB
- OS: Android 11
- Rear Camera: Triple Cameras
- Primary: 48MP with f/1.7
- Macro: 5MP with f/2.4
- Depth: 2MP with f/2.4
- Front Camera: 13MP with f/2.2
- Video : Resolutions:
- Rear: 1080P@30/60fps
- Front: 1080P@30/60fps
- Security: Rear Mounted Fingerprint sensor & Software based face-unlock
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack
- Connectivity: dual Band (2.4/5GHz) Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC, FM Radio, USB Type-C 2.0
- Battery: 5000mAh
- Wired: 15W
- Color: Aqua Green, Steel Gray
Motorola Moto G50 Price in Nepal and Availability
The device is available in some European markets with a starting price of €250. However, it will cost € 229 in some regions due to tax variation. The expected price of the Motorola Moto G50 in Nepal is NPR 34,999 for the 4/64GB variant.
|Motorola Moto G50 5G||Price in Europe||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
- iPhone 15 Pro Max Price in Nepal, Full Specs, Launch Date - September 13, 2023
- How to Choose Your Next Phone: A Comprehensive Guide - September 5, 2023
- How to Watch Asia Cup 2023 Live in Nepal? (Free Methods) - September 2, 2023