Motorola launched the Moto G100 globally. It is the rebrand Motorola Edge S that was launched in China as the first smartphone to feature a SD 870 chipset. Here in this post, we will have a look at the specs, features, expected price in Nepal, and availability of the Moto G100.
Moto G100 Overview:
Display and Design
The Moto G100 sports a 6.7-inches IPS LCD panel with a dual punch-hole cutout. It has a Full HD+ resolution of 1080 x 2520 pixels. The company has provided support for a only 90Hz refresh rate which is a little disappointing. Moreover, it has a 21:98 aspect ratio, ~409 PPI density, and 560 nits of maximum brightness.
The phone has a 9.7mm thickness and weighs 207g. There is a square camera bump at the rear panel which houses a quad-camera setup. Since we get an IPS panel, the fingerprint sensor is placed on the power button. The device is available in three color options: Iridescent Ocean, Iridescent Sky, and Slate Grey. Also, it has a water repellent design.
Moto G100 flaunts a quad-camera setup on the back. The setup is led by a 64MP main sensor with an aperture of f/1.7. It is accompanied by a 16MP ultrawide lens with an aperture of f/2.2 and a 117-degree FOV. There is also a 2MP depth camera and a Time of Flight (TOF) sensor.
On the front, it has a 16MP primary camera and an 8MP ultrawide lens (118-degree FOV). Taking about the video quality, the phone is capable of recording 6k@30fps, 4K@30/60fps, and 1080p@30/60/120fps from the rear camera. Meanwhile, it can only record 1080p videos at 30fps from the selfie camera. There is also “Audio Zoom” feature for the rear camera for which you’ll need to zoom in by 2x at least.
Performance and Memory
Moto G100 comes with only one RAM option of 8GB of LPDDR5x RAM coupled with either 128GB or 256GB of UFS 3.1 based storage. It runs on Android 11 based My UX.
Battery and Connectivity
Fueling the phone with a 5000mAh battery supports only 20W of fast wired charging. By the way, you get a fast charger included in the box.
Coming to connectivity, the phone supports Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C 3.0, and 3.5mm headphone jack.
Moto G100 Specifications:
- Display: 6.7-inches IPS LCD panel
- Resolution: 1080 x 2520 Pixels
- Refresh Rate: 90Hz
- Processor: Snapdragon 870 5G (7nm)
- GPU: Adreno 650
- RAM: 8GB LPDDR5x
- Storage: 128/256GB UFS 3.1
- OS & UI: Android 11 with One UI 3.1
- Rear Camera: Quad Cameras
- Primary: 64MP with f/1.7
- Ultrawide: 16MP with f/2.2, 1170 FOV
- Depth: 2MP with f/2.4
- TOF 3D
- Front Camera: Dual Cameras:
- Primary: 16MP with f/2.2
- Ultrawide: 8MP with f/2.4, 118-degree FOV
- Video : Resolutions:
- Rear: 6K@30fps, 4k@30/60fps, 1080P@30/60/120fps
- Front: 1080P@30fps
- Security: Physical Fingerprint Sensor (Side-Mounted) & Software based face-unlock
- Battery: 5000mAh
- Wired: 20W
- IP-Certification: Water Repellent Design (Not Certified Officially)
- Color: Iridescent Ocean, Iridescent Sky, Slate Grey
Moto G100 Price in Nepal
The device is available in Europe and Latin America with a price tag of GBP 449.99 for the 8/128GB model. The expected price of the Moto G100 in Nepal is NPR 64,999 for the 8/128GB variant.
|Moto G100||Price in Europe||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|8/128GB||GBP 449.99||NPR 64,999|
Also Read: Moto G50 5G Specs and Price
- iPhone 15 Pro Max Price in Nepal, Full Specs, Launch Date - September 13, 2023
- How to Choose Your Next Phone: A Comprehensive Guide - September 5, 2023
- How to Watch Asia Cup 2023 Live in Nepal? (Free Methods) - September 2, 2023