After dominating the smartphone, Xiaomi is looking to lead the Nepali TV market with new smart TVs. Today, the company launched four new smart Mi TVs: Mi TV 4X 65”, Mi TV 4A 43” Horizon Edition, and Mi TV 4A 32” and 40”. We will have a look at the specs, features, and official price of the Xiaomi Mi TV 4X 65-inch in Nepal.
Xiaomi Mi TV 4X 65-inch Overview:
The Mi TV 4X 65” has been launched as the bigger variant of the 55” Mi TV 4X. There is nothing new about the display quality. The latest 65-inch Mi TV 4X also has a panel with a 4K resolution of 3840 x 2160, 178-degree viewing angle, regular 60Hz refresh rate, and 9ms response rate. Also, we get 2x 10W speakers which makes the media consumption experience even better.
Last year’s 55” Mi TV 4X was powered by a slower Amlogic A52 quad-core processor while the company has packed the latest 65” Mi TV 4x with MediaTek A55 quad-core processor. Mali-470 MP3 handles the graphics. It comes with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of MMC storage. The TV ships with Android 9 with PatchWall UI on the top.
Taking about wired connectivity, it has 3x USB 2.0 ports, 3x HDMI ports, an AV port, a LAN port, a Cl+ card port, 2x tuner ports, a 3.5mm headphone jack, and an optical port. As per wireless connectivity, it has support for dual-band Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2.
Mi TV 4X 65-inch Specifications:
- Display: 65-inches, LED panel
- Resolution: 3840 x 2160 pixels
- Viewing Angle: 178-degree
- Audio: 2x 10W Speakers, 3.5mm audio jack
- Processor: MediaTek A55 quad-core
- GPU: Mali-450 MP3
- RAM: 2GB
- Storge: 12GB
- OS: Android 9 with PatchWall
- Ports: 3x USB 2.0, 3x HDMI, 1x AV, 1x Cl+ Card, 1x LAN, 1x Audio, 2x Tuner, 1x Optical
- Power: 190W
Xiaomi Mi TV 4X 65-inch Price in Nepal and Availability
The TV is available in Daraz, Sastodeal, and offline MI stores all around Nepal. The official price of the Xiaomi Mi TV 4X 65-inch in Nepal is NPR 119,999.
|Xiaomi TV Model||Price in Nepal|
|Mi TV 4X 65-inch||NPR 119,999|
- iPhone 15 Pro Max Price in Nepal, Full Specs, Launch Date - September 13, 2023
- How to Choose Your Next Phone: A Comprehensive Guide - September 5, 2023
- How to Watch Asia Cup 2023 Live in Nepal? (Free Methods) - September 2, 2023