Few days back, iQOO Z5 was launched in China. Now, the device has been launched in India as well. It is a premium midrange phone with a decent display, decent performance, and so on. Let’s have a look at the specifications, features, availability, and expected price of the iQOO Z5 in Nepal.
iQOO Z5 Overview:
Performance and Memory
Starting with the processor, iQOO Z5 offers Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 778G chipset. It is a 5G chipset that was also used in Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G. The chipset features an octa-core CPU having 2.4Ghz of peak frequency and Adreno 642L GPU. Similarly, it runs on Funtouch 12 on top of Android 11.
You can go up to 12GB of LPDDR5x RAM and up to 256GB of UFS 3.1 internal storage. It also features a MicroSD card slot for expanding storage and 4GB of virtual RAM.
Display and Design
The phone comes with a 6.67-inch IPS LCD panel. It has a Full HD+ resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels and supports up to a 120Hz refresh rate. The panel is HDR10 certified and has 650 nits of typical brightness. Further, it features a center-aligned punch-hole cutout for a selfie camera.
Taking about the design, the phone has a plastic back with a plastic frame. It has a rectangular camera module on the top left corner while the iQOO branding is placed on the bottom left corner. Moreover, it is available in two color options: Arctic Dawn and Mystic Space.
Now it’s time for the cameras. Here, you get a triple camera setup on the back inside the rectangular camera module. The setup has a 64MP Samsung’s GW3 main sensor with an aperture of f/1.8. It has an 8MP ultrawide angle lens that can take 120-degree shots.
Similarly, iQOO has included a 2MP macro camera for taking macro shots which is useless. Upfront, there is a 16MP selfie camera inside the punch hole. You can shoot up to 4k@60fps from the rear camera while the front camera can only shoot up to 1080p@30fps.
- Also Read:
Rest of the Specs
iQOO Z3 packs a 5000mAh battery and supports up to 44W fast charging. According to the company, it can charge the phone from 0 to 50 percent in just 26 minutes.
The phone has stereo speakers, a 3.5mm headphone jack, and a side-mounted fingerprint sensor. Furthermore, it features 5G, (2.4/5GHz) Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, and USB Type-C port.
iQOO Z5 Specifications:
- Body: 164.7 x 76.7 x 8.5 mm, 193g
- Display: 6.67-inch IPS LCD panel, HDR10, 650 nits (typ)
- Resolution: 2400 x 1080 pixels, 20:9 ratio
- Refresh Rate: 120Hz
- Touch Sampling Rate: 240Hz
- Glass Protection: Panda Glass
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G 5G (6nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4x 2.4Ghz Kryo 670 & 4x 1.8Ghz Kryo 670)
- GPU: Adreno 642L
- RAM: 8/12GB LPDDR5x (4G Virtual)
- Storage: 128/256 UFS 3.1 (expandable)
- OS & UI: Android 11, Funtouch 12
- Rear Camera: Triple Cameras
- Primary: 64MP with f/1.8, PDAF
- Ultrawide: 8MP with f/2.2, 120-degree FOC
- Macro: 2MP with f/2.4
- Front Camera: 16MP with f/2.5
- Video : Resolutions
- Rear: 4k@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60fps
- Front: 1080p@30fps
- Audio: Stereo Speakers, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Security: Fingerprint (Side-Mounted) & Face Unlock (Software-Based)
- Connectivity: , (2.4/5GHz) Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, USB Type-C port
- Battery: 5000mAh
- Wired: 44W, 50% in 26 minutes
- Color: Arctic Dawn, Mystic Space
iQOO Z5 Price in Nepal and Availability
iQOO Z5 is priced at INR 23,990 for the 8/128GB model and INR 26,990 for the 12/256GB variant in India. We expect the iQOO Z5 price in Nepal to start around 39,990 if and when it launches in Nepal.
|iQOO Z5||Price in India||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|8/128GB||INR 23,990||NPR 39,990|
|12/256GB||INR 26,990||NPR 47,990|
- Also watch a video from Technical Sandeep discussing the iQOO Z5 Price in Nepal with its specifications
- Best Consultancy in Nepal, Top Consultancy in Kathmandu - October 12, 2023
- Best Consultancy in Nepal for Australia (2023 Update) - October 12, 2023
- Best Consultancy in Nepal for Canada (2023) - October 12, 2023