During September Event, Apple unveiled the iPhone 13 series alongside other devices. We got four different devices in the iPhone 13 series: iPhone 13 Mini, iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, and iPhone 13 Pro Max. Back in November, iPhone 13 Pro Max alongside other iPhone 13 series devices was available in Nepal. Now, the price of the iPhone 13 Pro Max has hiked in Nepal a few days back. Let’s have a look at the specifications, features, availability, and official price of the iPhone 13 Pro Max in Nepal 2022.
iPhone 13 Pro Max Specifications:
- Body: 160.8 x 78.1 x 7.7 mm, 240g
- Display: 6.7-inch Super Retina XDR OLED panel, HDR10, 1200 nits (peak)
- Resolution: 2778 x 1284 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio
- Refresh Rate: 120Hz
- Glass Protection: Ceramic Shield
- Processor: Apple A15 Bionic (5nm)
- CPU: Hexa-core (2x 3.22GHz & 4x power efficiency core)
- GPU: Apple GPU (5-core)
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 128/256/512GB, 1TB
- OS & UI: iOS 15
- Rear Camera: Triple Cameras
- Primary: 12MP with f/1.5, 1.9 with f/1.5, 1.9µm, dual-pixel PDAF, sensor-shift OIS
- Ultrawide: 12MP with f/18, 120-degree field of view, PDAF, dual optical image stabilization
- Telephoto: 12MP with f/2.8, PDAF, dual optical image stabilization, 3x Optical zoom
- TOF 3D LiDAR scanner
- Front Camera: 12MP with f/2.2
- Video :
- Rear: [email protected]/60/60fps, [email protected]/60/120/240fps, 10-bit HDR Dolby Vision HDR up to 60fps, ProRes (coming soon), Cinematic mode, stereo sound
- Audio: Stereo Speakers
- Security: 3D Face Unlock
- Connectivity: 5G,(dual-band) Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC, Lightning port
- Battery: 4373mAh
- Wired: 20W, 50% in 30 minutes
- Wireless: 7.5W (Qi magnetic) / 15W (Magsafe)
- IP-Certification: IP-68 Certified (up to 6m for 30 minutes)
- Color: Graphite, Gold, Silver, Sierra Blue
iPhone 13 Pro Max Price in Nepal  and Availability
You can purchase the iPhone 13 Pro Max from, Oliz Store, Daraz, and other Apple’s authorized resellers in Nepal. The iPhone 13 Pro Max price in Nepal 2022 starts at NPR 191,990 and goes up to 277,990 depending upon the variant you choose. You also get 1 year of breakage insurance, with the purchase of the iPhone 13 Pro Max in Nepal.
|iPhone 13 Pro Max||Price in Nepal (2022)|
Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max Overview:
The camera has been an interesting part of every new iPhone and Apple also focuses on the camera during their launch event. Here, the iPhone 13 Pro Max has an identical setup to last year’s iPhone 12 Pro Max but all three lenses are upgraded and produces better images.
Its primary sensor is a 12MP device with an f/1.5 aperture and 1.9 mm pixels. It has sensor-shift stabilization, and because of the larger sensor’s 2.2x increased light sensitivity, it performs better in low light. Apple has updated its 12MP ultrawide lens with an f/1.8 aperture so that it can take 120-degree photos as well as macro images.
Improvements are also made to the telephoto lens. It has a 12MP telephoto lens with 3x optical zoom and 15x digital zoom capability right now. It features an f/2.8 aperture and OIS as well. A 12MP selfie camera with an f/2.2 aperture is located up front.
At their launch event, Apple also made a proRes video announcement. However, the iPhone 13 series has not yet received it; a software update will bring it to our attention shortly. Additionally, it offers a cinematic mode, which is like the android device’s portrait mode but with superior resolution.
In the iPhone 13 Pro and 13 Pro Max, Apple finally debuted the ProMotion gadget. A 6.7-inch Super Retina XDR OLED display with 2778 x 1284 pixels graces the new iPhone 13 Pro Max. It can support refresh rates of up to 120Hz and can automatically slow down to 10Hz when you are not scrolling.
The panel supports True Tone, DCI-P3 color, and up to 1200 nits of maximum brightness. Like previous year’s iPhones, it also has Ceramic Shield protection. Also, the size of the notch has decreased by 20% as compared with iPhone 12 Pro Max.
- Also Read:
Design and Build Quality
iPhones 13 Pro Max comes with a premium build quality. It has a stainless steel frame and glass back with a matte finish. It has a bigger camera module as compared with its predecessor due to bigger camera sensors.
There are four different color choices for the phone: Graphite, Gold, Silver, and Sierra Blue. The phone does not have a fingerprint sensor and continues to use a lightning port. Due to its IP68 certification, the phone can withstand 6 meters of water for up to 30 minutes.
Performance and Memory
Moving on, the iPhone 13 Pro Max is powered by the 5nm-based Apple A15 Bionic chipset. It has 3.2 billion more transistors than the A14 Bionic, with a total of 15 billion. The chipset has a six-core CPU that is said to be 50% quicker than those of its rivals (Probable Snapdragon 888).
Additionally, the GPU has been upgraded to 5 cores from 4 cores in the iPhone 13 standard, and the neural engine can now do 15.8 trillion operations per second (TOPS). It contains the same 6GB of RAM as the iPhone 12 Pro Max from the previous year, but it now offers up to 1TB of storage.
Rest of the Specs
Now it’s time for the battery, iPhone 13 Pro Max brings 2.5 hours of longer battery life than the iPhone 12 Pro Max. It still charges at 20W speed via lightning port and 15W through MagSafe.
The phone supports 5G connectivity which is very common in every flagship device these days. Moreover, it has support for (dual-band) Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC, and much other wireless connectivity.
- Also check our video discussing the iPhone 13 Pro Max Price in Nepal with its specifications