Finally, Apple has unveiled the iPhone 13 series alongside other devices. We get four different devices in the iPhone 13 series: iPhone 13 Mini, iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, and iPhone 13 Pro Max. Let’s have a look at the specifications, features, availability, and expected price of the iPhone 13 Pro Max in Nepal.
Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max Overview:
The camera has been an interesting part of every new iPhone and Apple also focuses on the camera during their launch event. Here, the iPhone 13 Pro Max has an identical setup to last year’s iPhone 12 Pro Max but all three lenses are upgraded and produces better images.
It has a 12MP main sensor with a 1.9µm pixel size and f/1.5 aperture. It comes with sensor-shift stabilization and with a bigger sensor, it allows 2.2x more light resulting in better low light performance. For ultrawide shots, Apple has included an improved 12MP ultrawide lens with an f/1.8 aperture which can take 120-degree shots and macro shots.
The telephoto lens also brings some improvements. It has a 12MP telephoto lens which can now go up to 3x optical zoom and 15x digital zoom. It comes with an aperture of f/2.8 and has OIS as well. Upfront, you get a 12MP selfie camera with an aperture of f/2.2.
Apple also announced ProRes video during their launch event. However, it is yet to arrive in iPhone 13 series but we will see it soon through a software update. Further, it comes with cinematic mode which is basically a portrait mode on android devices but has better quality.
Finally, Apple introduced the ProMotion device in the iPhone 13 Pro and 13 Pro Max. The brand new iPhone 13 Pro Max sports a 6.7-inch Super Retina XDR OLED display with 2778 x 1284 pixels. It has support for up to 120Hz refresh rate which can go all the way down to 10Hz automatically while you are not scrolling.
The panel supports True Tone, DCI-P3 color, and up to 1200 nits of maximum brightness. Like previous year’s iPhones, it also has Ceramic Shield protection. Also, the size of the notch has been decreased by 20% as compared with iPhone 12 Pro Max.
- Also Read:
Design and Build Quality
iPhones 13 Pro Max comes with a premium build quality. It has a stainless steel frame and glass back with a matte finish. It has a bigger camera module as compared with its predecessor due to bigger camera sensors.
The handset is available in four different color options: Graphite, Gold, Silver, and Sierra Blue. Still, the phone is using a lightning port and lacks a fingerprint sensor. It is IP68 certified which means the phone can last up to 30 minutes under 6m water.
Performance and Memory
Moving on, Powering the iPhone 13 Pro Max is the latest Apple’s A15 Bionic chipset manufactured under 5nm technology. It consists of 15 billion transistors which are 3.2 billion more than in A14 bionic. The chipset comes with 6 core CPU which is claimed to be 50% faster than its competitors (Probable Snapdragon 888).
Also, the GPU has improved which now has 5 cores (4 cores in regular iPhone 13) and the neural engine can deliver 15.8 trillion operations per second (TOPS). Like previous year’s iPhone 12 Pro Max, it also has 6GB of Ram but now it brings up to 1TB of storage.
Rest of the Specs
Now it’s time for the battery, iPhone 13 Pro Max brings 2.5 hours of longer battery life than the iPhone 12 Pro Max. It still charges at 20W speed via lightning port and 15W through MagSafe.
The phone supports 5G connectivity which is very common in every flagship device these days. Moreover, it has support for (dual-band) Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC, and much other wireless connectivity.
iPhone 13 Pro Max Specifications:
- Body: 160.8 x 78.1 x 7.7 mm, 240g
- Display: 6.7-inch Super Retina XDR OLED panel, HDR10, 1200 nits (peak)
- Resolution: 2778 x 1284 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio
- Refresh Rate: 120Hz
- Glass Protection: Ceramic Shield
- Processor: Apple A15 Bionic (5nm)
- CPU: Hexa-core (2x 3.22GHz & 4x power efficiency core)
- GPU: Apple GPU (5-core)
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 128/256/512GB, 1TB
- OS & UI: iOS 15
- Rear Camera: Triple Cameras
- Primary: 12MP with f/1.5, 1.9 with f/1.5, 1.9µm, dual-pixel PDAF, sensor-shift OIS
- Ultrawide: 12MP with f/18, 120-degree field of view, PDAF, dual optical image stabilization
- Telephoto: 12MP with f/2.8, PDAF, dual optical image stabilization, 3x Opitcal zoom
- TOF 3D LiDAR scanner
- Front Camera: 12MP with f/2.2
- Video :
- Rear: [email protected]/60/60fps, [email protected]/60/120/240fps, 10-bit HDR Dolby Vision HDR up to 60fps, ProRes (coming soon), Cinematic mode, stereo sound
- Audio: Stereo Speakers
- Security: 3D Face Unlock
- Connectivity: 5G,(dual-band) Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC, Lightning port
- Battery: 4373mAh
- Wired: 20W, 50% in 30 minutes
- Wireless: 7.5W (Qi magnetic) / 15W (Magsafe)
- IP-Certification: IP-68 Certified (up to 6m for 30 minutes)
- Color: Graphite, Gold, Silver, Sierra Blue
iPhone 13 Pro Max Price in Nepal and Availability
Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max starts at $1099 and goes up to $1599 depending upon the variant you choose. According to rumors, iPhone 13 Pro Max will be launched in Nepal at the end of November. We expect the iPhone 13 Pro Max price in Nepal to start at around NPR 185,900.
|iPhone 13 Pro Max||Price in the US||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
- Also check our video discussing the iPhone 13 Pro Max Price in Nepal with its specifications