Although Apple has already launched the iPhone 14 Pro Max in Nepal people are still looking for the old iPhone 13 Pro Max. The reason for this is the high price of 14 Pro Max as compared to 13 Pro Max. In this article, we are looking at the specifications, features, availability, and latest price of the iPhone 13 Pro Max in Nepal.
iPhone 13 Pro Max Specifications:
- Display: 6.7-inch Super Retina XDR OLED panel, HDR10, 1200 nits (peak)
- Resolution: 2778 x 1284 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio
- Refresh Rate: 120Hz
- Glass Protection: Ceramic Shield
- Processor: Apple A15 Bionic (5nm)
- CPU: Hexa-core (2x 3.22GHz & 4x power efficiency core)
- GPU: Apple GPU (5-core)
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 128/256/512GB, 1TB
- OS & UI: iOS 15
- Rear Camera: Triple Cameras
- Primary: 12MP with f/1.5, 1.9 with f/1.5, 1.9µm, dual-pixel PDAF, sensor-shift OIS
- Ultrawide: 12MP with f/18, 120-degree field of view, PDAF, dual optical image stabilization
- Telephoto: 12MP with f/2.8, PDAF, dual optical image stabilization, 3x Optical zoom
- TOF 3D LiDAR scanner
- Front Camera: 12MP with f/2.2
- Video :
- Rear: 4k@24/60/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, 10-bit HDR Dolby Vision HDR up to 60fps, ProRes (coming soon), Cinematic mode, stereo sound
- Front: 4k@24/25/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, gyro-EIS
- Audio: Stereo Speakers
- Security: 3D Face Unlock
- Connectivity: 5G,(dual-band) Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC, Lightning port
- Battery: 4373mAh
- Wired: 20W, 50% in 30 minutes
- Wireless: 7.5W (Qi magnetic) / 15W (Magsafe)
- IP-Certification: IP-68 Certified (up to 6m for 30 minutes)
- Color: Graphite, Gold, Silver, Sierra Blue
iPhone 13 Pro Max Price in Nepal  and Availability
The price of the iPhone 13 Pro Max in Nepal starts at NPR 191,990 and goes up to NPR 277,990 depending upon the storage you choose. You can purchase the iPhone 13 Pro Max from all Apple resellers like Oliz Store and Evo Store in Nepal.
|iPhone 13 Pro Max Models||iPhone 13 Pro Max Price in Nepal (2023)|
Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max Overview:
The camera has been an interesting part of every new iPhone and Apple also focuses on the camera during their launch event. Here, the iPhone 13 Pro Max has an identical setup to last year’s iPhone 12 Pro Max but all three lenses are upgraded and produces better images.
Its primary sensor is a 12MP device with an f/1.5 aperture and 1.9 mm pixels. It has sensor-shift stabilization, and because of the larger sensor’s 2.2x increased light sensitivity, it performs better in low light. Apple has updated its 12MP ultrawide lens with an f/1.8 aperture so that it can take 120-degree photos as well as macro images.
Improvements are also made to the telephoto lens. It has a 12MP telephoto lens with 3x optical zoom and 15x digital zoom capability right now. It features an f/2.8 aperture and OIS as well. A 12MP selfie camera with an f/2.2 aperture is located up front.
At their launch event, Apple also made a proRes video announcement. However, the iPhone 13 series has not yet received it; a software update will bring it to our attention shortly. Additionally, it offers a cinematic mode, which is like the Android device’s portrait mode but with superior resolution.
In the iPhone 13 Pro and 13 Pro Max, Apple finally debuted the ProMotion gadget. A 6.7-inch Super Retina XDR OLED display with 2778 x 1284 pixels graces the new iPhone 13 Pro Max. It can support refresh rates of up to 120Hz and can automatically slow down to 10Hz when you are not scrolling.
The panel supports True Tone, DCI-P3 color, and up to 1200 nits of maximum brightness. Like previous year’s iPhones, it also has Ceramic Shield protection. Also, the size of the notch has decreased by 20% as compared with iPhone 12 Pro Max.
- Also Read:
Design and Build Quality
iPhone 13 Pro Max comes with a premium build quality. It has a stainless steel frame and glass back with a matte finish. It has a bigger camera module as compared with its predecessor due to bigger camera sensors.
There are four different color choices for the phone: Graphite, Gold, Silver, and Sierra Blue. The phone does not have a fingerprint sensor and continues to use a lightning port. Due to its IP68 certification, the phone can withstand 6 meters of water for up to 30 minutes.
Performance and Memory
Moving on, the iPhone 13 Pro Max is powered by the 5nm-based Apple A15 Bionic chipset. It has 3.2 billion more transistors than the A14 Bionic, with a total of 15 billion. The chipset has a six-core CPU that is said to be 50% quicker than those of its rivals (Probably Snapdragon 888).
Additionally, the GPU has been upgraded to 5 cores from 4 cores in the iPhone 13 standard, and the neural engine can now do 15.8 trillion operations per second (TOPS). It contains the same 6GB of RAM as the iPhone 12 Pro Max from the previous year, but it now offers up to 1TB of storage.
Rest of the Specs
Now it’s time for the battery, iPhone 13 Pro Max brings 2.5 hours of longer battery life than the iPhone 12 Pro Max. It still charges at 20W speed via the lightning port and 15W through MagSafe.
The phone supports 5G connectivity which is very common in every flagship device these days. Moreover, it has support for (dual-band) Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC, and many other wireless connectivities.
The price of the iPhone 13 Pro Max in Nepal starts at NPR 191,990.
You can buy the iPhone 13 Pro Max from Evo Store, Oliz Store, and other Apple resellers.
- Also,, check our video discussing the iPhone 13 Pro Max Price in Nepal with its specifications
- Best Consultancy in Nepal, Top Consultancy in Kathmandu - October 12, 2023
- Best Consultancy in Nepal for Australia (2023 Update) - October 12, 2023
- Best Consultancy in Nepal for Canada (2023) - October 12, 2023